Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is Jesus referred to in the Bible as the "son" and "lord" but never "god?"

You quote verses then inject your presupposition into them.

That's :kookoo:.

From your "other" classification you are not in a position to assert answers to that which you do not understand.

keypurr

The Flesh of Jesus that was Called Jesus was "formed" from the Word of God that is God, God in the Flesh / the Word of God is God / Jesus with US. That's what God the Word / Jesus said!!

Hey!! - Don't believe Jesus / the Word / God, Who really cares?? GOD / Christ / ME???

Paul

The flesh of Jesus is human flesh. The Christ IN HIM is spirit. The Christ is the word in John 1. The Christ became flesh at the baptism of Jesus.

You should give this subject more study time Paul. It may open some doors for your consideration.

Posted from the TOL App!

From your "other" classification you are not in a position to assert answers to that which you do not understand.
I didn't "assert" anything and I understand more than you can possibly fathom.

I did, however, asked a question for which you seem to have no answer, only insults.

keypurr

You quote verses then inject your presupposition into them.

That's :kookoo:.

He is just trying to prove that the Father and Son are not one person. GT has a problem with that.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't "assert" anything and I understand more than you can possibly fathom.

I did, however, asked a question for which you seem to have no answer.

He is referred to as God but you like many others refuse to receive it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where?

Posted from the TOL App!

O Keypurr, give me a break.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
It would help your understanding if you knew what it meant to the Jews be called "the son of god." Look that up then get back to me (but not before).

I am my father's son but I am most definitely NOT my father.

The son of the king is not the king.

keypurr

You do not understand your post BR.

The WORD is not Jesus. Jesus is a man. The WORD is the spiritual son of God CHRIST. christ became flesh. Christ is a FORM of God As stated in Phil 2. A form of God is not God.

You have proved my point with your verses not your own. The LOGOS is CHRIST. Not Jesus. There is a difference between Jesus and the Christ in him.

The antichrist will not admit that CHRIST became flesh. He was not born flesh, he became flesh.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would help your understanding if you knew what it meant to the Jews be called "the son of god." Look that up then get back to me (but not before).

I am my father's son but I am most definitely NOT my father.

The son of the king is not the king.

I'll just ignore you're illiterate responses hence forth.

God's Truth

Yep, I do. The Spirit of Christ is like his father's. He guides me all day, everyday.
I thank the Father for that.

Posted from the TOL App!

You say, "The Spirit of Christ is 'like' his father's." So then, you are claiming they are not the same. Is that what you mean?