Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

You say, "The Spirit of Christ is 'like' his father's." So then, you are claiming they are not the same. Is that what you mean?

One is a copy of the other GT. I confess that I have not gone to deep into it but yes that is what I believe.

Posted from the TOL App!

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
KJV Joh 18:5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
Joh 18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

NASB Joh 18:5 They answered Him, "Jesus the Nazarene." He *said to them, "I am He." And Judas also, who was betraying Him, was standing with them.
Joh 18:6 So when He said to them, "I am He," they drew back and fell to the ground.

Wow... what part of my post did you not understand??? Jesus NEVER said "I AM"! Jesus said I'm the one your looking for!!!! Surely not I AM the Great I AM.... :rolleyes:
It's well documented in our Greek New Testament.... That's how I made you look so stupid in my last post and... I'm making you look stupid now too! :readthis:

You not a Spiritual Sissy.... your just a "Babe in Christ" an Infant sucking off the teat of your Pastor. You should stop posting now before you make more of a fool of yourself and let your pastor post on your behalf! :rolleyes:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul
Making you look stupid, I am. See, I am the one who believes the name deosn't mean, I am. But does he say that he is the father, and not the son? I AM.:hammer:

God's Truth

One is a copy of the other GT. I confess that I have not gone to deep into it but yes that is what I believe.

Posted from the TOL App!

So then, you have just admitted to having two Spirits in you.

Tell me, does Jesus himself live in you by his Spirit?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would help your understanding if you knew what it meant to the Jews be called "the son of god." Look that up then get back to me (but not before).

I am my father's son but I am most definitely NOT my father.

The son of the king is not the king.

It conveys nothing else than a simple expression of godlikeness. Any other questions?

keypurr

So then, you have just admitted to having two Spirits in you.

Tell me, does Jesus himself live in you by his Spirit?

How many spirits live in this world?
How many can a person have?

Demons are spirits, how many went into the sheep from one person?

The spirit of God and the spirit of his son would be a great thing to have to guide your life.

Satan has spirit also, have you been listening to them? How do you know?

Posted from the TOL App!

It conveys nothing else than a simple expression of godlikeness. Any other questions?
Godlikeness? What does that even mean?

It was nice of you to answer the question you wanted to answer rather than the question I actually asked.

Why is Jesus referred to in the Bible as the "son" and "lord" but never "god?"

Letsargue

The flesh of Jesus is human flesh. The Christ IN HIM is spirit. The Christ is the word in John 1. The Christ became flesh at the baptism of Jesus.

You should give this subject more study time Paul. It may open some doors for your consideration.

Posted from the TOL App!

The "WORD" of God / The Words of the Old Law Was made the flesh of Jesus!! - That was before the New Testament, - those Words. - God is the Word that was made the Flesh of Jesus. Man's flesh is not the Word or God, but the dust of Nothing!!!

Here IS A Law of God: -- Satan Can Never accept the Truth, no matter how clear it is to HIM and Others. Satan MUST remain the "LIE"!! Nothing can change Satan!! - However, the "Good and honest heart" will see the Truth and "REPENT"; - Satan Will never!!!!

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Godlikeness? What does that even mean?

It was nice of you to answer the question you wanted to answer rather than the question I actually asked.

Why is Jesus referred to in the Bible as the "son" and "lord" but never "god?"

That was left for you to figure out. I know because He is my God. You don't know because He is not yours

God's Truth

How many spirits live in this world?

What does that have to do with what I am discussing?

How many can a person have?
Do you have demons?

Demons are spirits, how many went into the sheep from one person?

The spirit of God and the spirit of his son would be a great thing to have to guide your life.

Satan has spirit also, have you been listening to them? How do you know?

Posted from the TOL App!

Why are you speaking to me this way?

You said that you have the Spirit of God in you.

You said that you have another Spirit called the Spirit of Christ in you too.

Why won't you answer me if whether or not the Spirit of Jesus lives in you?

keypurr

What does that have to do with what I am discussing?

Do you have demons?

Why are you speaking to me this way?

You said that you have the Spirit of God in you.

You said that you have another Spirit called the Spirit of Christ in you too.

Why won't you answer me if whether or not the Spirit of Jesus lives in you?

You were answered GT. You have a reading problem if you did not see it.

I tried to show you that many spirits can come a live in us if we let them. Your the one who brought up the subject. Jesus was a man, the Christ in him was spirit. Does the spirit of Jesus come with the spirit of Christ???
I would think so.

I am giving you my opinion. What is yours?

We are discussing spirits, right?

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should care when you falsely judge me, and others whom Jesus loves.

God loves those who love his Son. However, if you don't know who the Son is, how can He love you? The post was actually addressed to someone else. But so be it if you felt conviction.

God's Truth

You were answered GT. You have a reading problem if you did not see it.

I tried to show you that many spirits can come a live in us if we let them. Your the one who brought up the subject. Jesus was a man, the Christ in him was spirit. Does the spirit of Jesus come with the spirit of Christ???
I would think so.

I am giving you my opinion. What is yours?

We are discussing spirits, right?

Posted from the TOL App!

So then, you say that you believe that when you were saved, you received the Holy Spirit, and another Spirit called the Spirit of God; and another Spirit called the Spirit of Christ, and yet a fourth Spirit called the Spirit of Jesus.

That is NOT Biblical. That is not Truth. God does not give four different Spirits to us when we are saved.