Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

I have studied those verses for nearly forty years. Get out your magic marker and magically make those verses go away because they do not fit with your theology.

I read them for over sixty years before I saw what it really says BR.
You have yet to disprove my thoughts. I tried to do that and failed. And my new AENT is only reproving my thoughts. It is the Greek that causes confusion.

keypurr

This is cult thinking and nothing else. :nono:

You've been told and shown and still deny Him. Shame on you, Keypurr.

Your another person who can not take ideas that disagree with your traditional faith. You make Jesus Christ what he tells you he is not. The shame is not mine glorydaz, it is yours. There is only one true God, the Father, just as Jesus told you. You discredit him him and his Father when you support false doctrines.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I read them for over sixty years before I saw what it really says BR.
You have yet to disprove my thoughts. I tried to do that and failed. And my new AENT is only reproving my thoughts. It is the Greek that causes confusion.
One day you will wish you read them correctly. You have been disproved by many. And how does John 1:1 of the AENT read. Post it for me.

keypurr

One day you will wish you read them correctly. You have been disproved by many. And how does John 1:1 of the AENT read. Post it for me.

I posted it some time ago, I will see if I have it stored on my PC after the football game. I am a slow typer BR.

I am really enjoying that AENT. But my mind is slow in remembering the names. Translations from the Greek are somewhat different, to the point it could cause confusion.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For the Reader,

LazyAfternoon hates me because I believe and prove with scripture that Jesus is God.

He/she also hates me because I can prove easily that his tongue speaking is false.

For the reader.

I do not hate anyone.

GT uses that as a defence for her false doctrine, by lying about other people.

LA

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you only knew the truth you would not see a God the son.

The Son has a God so the Son can not be God.

To become flesh he had to be something else before, yet you dismiss my thoughts that prove that the son is a spirit.

The world was made THROUGH him. God created all through his created son.

If the Father is God then the Son must be God also...He is the only begotten Son, conceived in the virgins womb by the Holy Ghost.

Nobody else has been called the only begotten Son of the Father.

I totally dismiss your thoughts...why shouldn't I? to become flesh the bible says EXACTLY what He was before. He was in the form of God, He was equal with God.

You cannot stand that truth....so you have a little fiddle with it and then spect us to accept your little fiddle when we can accept the pure word of God.

keypurr

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Scripture tells us that Jesus is not God. Jesus prays to his God, just like we do.
Your trying to defend a lie brought into the church many years ago.
Time to see and correct our forefathers errors.

Pierac can be brash but his intentions are not. He is a very smart person and many can learn from what he posts. Why do folks shut off their minds to ideas that conflict with what they have been taught? How can a person learn if all they wish to do is defend?

Pierac is daft, you are doing what I said you would do posting scriptures that do not deny that Christ was in the beginning with God, was God, made all things, became flesh, dwelt among us.

It is a redherring, smokes and mirrors.

Scripture does nowhere say Jesus was not God YOU say that,

Scripture says He was with God and He was God...we go with scripture.

I do not follow the fathers [so called] I follow the apostles.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

I can make up my own translation for John 1. we all can.

But we prefer to simply read and believe what the apostle said. John 1 has always been translated by the best Christian scholars to say
He was with God and He was God.

We accept their scholarship

keypurr

If the Father is God then the Son must be God also...He is the only begotten Son, conceived in the virgins womb by the Holy Ghost.

Nobody else has been called the only begotten Son of the Father.

I totally dismiss your thoughts...why shouldn't I? to become flesh the bible says EXACTLY what He was before. He was in the form of God, He was equal with God.

You cannot stand that truth....so you have a little fiddle with it and then spect us to accept your little fiddle when we can accept the pure word of God.

Totton, there was a son that was at the creation, and it was not a man. It was God's first creation, Christ. For God created all things through Christ. Christ is the exact image of God, a spirit, not a man. It took the form of man when it entered Jesus at his anointing.

I am giving you truth Totton, do what you wish with it. I have studied scripture for seventy years, this is what I believe.

There is only one true God, the Father.

keypurr

I can make up my own translation for John 1. we all can.

But we prefer to simply read and believe what the apostle said. John 1 has always been translated by the best Christian scholars to say
He was with God and He was God.

We accept their scholarship

As I said, I gave you truth, do what you wish with it.

The Greek translations are not the best. This translation is from the language Jesus spoke in. I did not write it Totton, I just copied it for you to see.

keypurr

Pierac is daft, you are doing what I said you would do posting scriptures that do not deny that Christ was in the beginning with God, was God, made all things, became flesh, dwelt among us.

It is a redherring, smokes and mirrors.

Scripture does nowhere say Jesus was not God YOU say that,

Scripture says He was with God and He was God...we go with scripture.

I do not follow the fathers [so called] I follow the apostles.

Your wrong friend, scripture does not say Jesus is God. The confusion is because of the words in the Greek translations. Read the AENT verse above again. I believe it is more accurate than what you have.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your another person who can not take ideas that disagree with your traditional faith. You make Jesus Christ what he tells you he is not. The shame is not mine glorydaz, it is yours. There is only one true God, the Father, just as Jesus told you. You discredit him him and his Father when you support false doctrines.

It's you that is the "spreader of false doctrine." You've deluded
yourself into believing a pack of lies. Lies that you made up
yourself. You poor soul.

keypurr

It's you that is the "spreader of false doctrine." You've deluded

yourself into believing a pack of lies. Lies that you made up

yourself. You poor soul.

Clang, clang, clang.

Where is your rebut GM? All I hear is Clanging.

Bring your proof to the table for discussion.