Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, the trinitarian doctrine says they are not the same.

The trinitarian doctrine says they are distinct.

Anyone can look it up and see that you are wrong.

They are the same, God, yet separate and distinct. I'm beginning to believe that you are just plain stupid, maybe tired.

God's Truth

They are the same, God, yet separate and distinct. I'm beginning to believe that you are just plain stupid, maybe tired.

You name calling is not from God.

You will be judged as stupid, because with the same way you judged me you will be judged. ---Jesus.

The trinitarian doctrine says they are NOT the same.

How in the world do you think it makes sense to say they are the same yet different?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You name calling is not from God.

You will be judged as stupid, because with the same way you judged me you will be judged. ---Jesus.

The trinitarian doctrine says they are NOT the same.

How in the world do you think it makes sense to say they are the same yet different?

Why don't you come back when you know what you are talking about. It is all part of the mystery. Christ in you the hope of glory.

keypurr

Even though incorrect, I like more what you say than what she says. Sorry Keypurr, that is what I believe.

Got to let you go for tonight friend, they want me to drive the senior van in the morning. I got to take the old folks to their doctors.

God's Truth

Why don't you come back when you know what you are talking about. It is all part of the mystery. Christ in you the hope of glory.

Jesus is the mystery REVEALED.

Ephesians 6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,

...and many more.

YOU not being able to explain your beliefs shows that it is not true.

God's Truth

BR, you have to be able to explain your beliefs instead of just attacking me. If you are only attacking me, how then are you rightly dividing the truth? Answer: You're not.

keypurr

Everyone is a friend to me, I accept folks just as they are.

Love all, including your enemy. Forgive all, as our Lord did.

Disagree if you wish. I am me, not someone else, me.

keypurr

GT you and I never seem to agree but that does not make you a bad person in my book. I see you as one who loves God and wishes to understand him better but has already learned enough to get confused. We are all that way GT.

I guess what it really comes down to is the love we give to others without judgement. For we are in no position to say we know it all. We are all still learning.

God's Truth

GT you and I never seem to agree but that does not make you a bad person in my book. I see you as one who loves God and wishes to understand him better but has already learned enough to get confused. We are all that way GT.

I guess what it really comes down to is the love we give to others without judgement. For we are in no position to say we know it all. We are all still learning.

You misjudged me, and that is not love.