Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Sorry, don't believe you when you say one thing then do the exact opposite.

Anyone here believe his olive branch was sincere?

Were you?

It does not appear so.

You calling me out, in your dreams.

Your not equipped to do that. :)

keypurr

and THERE we see the same old condescending and supercilious keypurr!!!

A leopard does NOT change it's spots. Jer 13:23 (NIV)

Still waiting for a verse to prove to me that Jesus said he was God.

What is the holdup Stan?

God's Truth

What is the holdup Stan?

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?

keypurr

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?

Your misinterpreting scripture.

Jesus NEVER called himself God. But Christ is God's first creation. But he is a creation who the Father gave great powers. Christ told you in very plain terms that his Father is the only true God but you would rather listen to men who tell you he is God. Paganism took over the church in the second century, you still live by their evil doctrines.

God's Truth

Jesus NEVER called himself God. But Christ is God's first creation. But he is a creation who the Father gave great powers. Christ told you in very plain terms that his Father is the only true God but you would rather listen to men who tell you he is God. Paganism took over the church in the second century, you still live by their evil doctrines.

Why are you talking around the scriptures?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are one lost soul friend, even though I know that you know the truth.

StanJ

What is the holdup Stan?

You've been given them time and time again since the start of this thread keypurr and as you clearly demonstrate you will NOT accept any scripture I quote, I cannot be bothered to humor you.