Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

THall

You were asked a question. Do you know or are you familiar with Granville-Sharps rule?

You need to study language structure and read
scripture and stop twisting the words of scripture.
Right now you can't count to one....it's sad.

Worry less about man contrived rules and more
about what Christ said.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

about what Christ said.

Why don't you stop dodging the question. Do you understand the rule or not?

THall

So that a big NO then? Thought so.

Yes actually, so your wrong there as well.

No amount of rule memorizing will help you
if you can't understand the simple structure of
language and figure out the actual meanings of
simple prepositional phrases.

THall

Why don't you stop dodging the question. Do you understand the rule or not?

You obviously don't read much literature in Greek,
or you would know that the Granville-Sharp's rule
does not hold up or hold true in any literature of the
same period as scripture, or to other nouns not referencing
God and His Son.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You obviously don't read much literature in Greek,
or you would know that the Granville-Sharp's rule
does not hold up or hold true in any literature of the
same period as scripture, or to other nouns not referencing
God and His Son.

Then you do not believe the rule. Why don't you just say so. It is no big deal.

StanJ

about what Christ said.

Again that's a big NO?

StanJ

Of course I do. Can you read a simple prepositional phrase,
or not?

So in your very dubious understanding of this, you disagree with it?

BTW, what is the preposition and what is the subject, while you're making a fool of yourself?

keypurr

Keypurr, you have been in our prayers for years to come back to the truth. Your mind is so closed now that I do not know whether that is possible.

BR, I wish with all my heart you could see what I see. It is so simple most will not see it. My mind is not as closed as most folks who say they are followers of Christ. I have been there my friend, I found that it lacks so much.

Jesus Christ has a God that he prays to. A God that sent him to us. A God that had to see him die. A God that made him Lord of all creation.

But the point you fail to see is HE HAS A GOD.

There is only one true God BR, how can Jesus have a God and be God?
Your trinity is a falsehood, the Bible tears it apart. It was not easy for me to let go of the faith you love so much BR. But I had to, it was a thorn in my side. It just did not make any sense to me. Many hours I spent with Pastors trying to find answers. They just did not have them.

Jesus Christ is a man entrusted with the express image of God within him. That image has the power to create the Universe. He is "a" god, but not the most high God. I understand why folks turn from this light for it will shatter their religion. But it is truth as I see it to be. I can not disprove my thoughts. Neither has anyone on TOL.

Folks will just have to accept me the way I am.

StanJ

BR, I wish with all my heart you could see what I see. It is so simple most will not see it. My mind is not as closed as most folks who say they are followers of Christ. I have been there my friend, I found that it lacks so much.

Jesus Christ has a God that he prays to. A God that sent him to us. A God that had to see him die. A God that made him Lord of all creation.

Your trinity is a falsehood, the Bible tears it apart. It was not easy for me to let go of the faith you love so much BR. But I had to, it was a thorn in my side. It just did not make any sense to me. Many hours I spent with Pastors trying to find answers. They just did not have them.

Jesus Christ is a man entrusted with the express image of God within him. That image has the power to create the Universe. He is "a" god, but not the most high God. I understand why folks turn from this light for it will shatter their religion. But it is truth as I see it to be. I can not disprove my thoughts. Neither has anyone on TOL.

Keypurr, at your age, have you not learned that wishes DON'T come true?
God is the ONLY truth as is His written Word.
That you don't understand the hypostatic nature of Jesus Christ or in fact deny it and continue to ask the same rhetorical question just shows your mind is stuck in the quagmire that is your apostasy.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I can see what you see and it isn't good. You have been shown the truth year after year and refuse to accept it. No one can make you accept it Keypurr . That only comes with a change of heart.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 American Standard Version (ASV)

17 Wherefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.

18 But all things are of God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 to wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beseech you on behalf of Christ, be ye reconciled to God.

21 Him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him.