Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Well if I can't see why can't you answer my questions instead of all your condescending ad hominem? What I'm LOCKED into is God's written word, which you CAN'T refute or even bother trying to answer.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

You need to discover who the "Alpha and Omega" is.

Your trying to change the subject matter Stan.

keypurr

So everyone who disagrees with you is an Apostate? Is it possible they might be confused or not have a good understanding of the Gospel?? What happened to giving the people the benefit of the doubt?

That is what Stan says. You do not want to be like him.

Sancocho

That is what Stan says. You do not want to be like him.

If everyone has to be an apostate if they don't agree with me then I agree I don't want to be like that. My goal is to give people the benefit of the doubt and even if they disagree they, ok. After all I am a soldier and nothing more. Peace.

THall

Poor keypurr. You feeling left out?

Typical tripe from a sheep that is headed
on a bee line through the wide gate Christ
warned about......StanJ is nothing more than
an ignorant sheep that contradicts Christ and,
Scripture. Proof Below....

1 Timothy 2:5 "5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,"

1 Corinthians 8:6 "6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, "

StanJ

Typical tripe from a sheep that is headed
on a bee line through the wide gate Christ
warned about......StanJ is nothing more than
an ignorant sheep that contradicts Christ and,
Scripture.

It has already been established that you and your ilk don't accept scripture unless it supports your false teaching, so quoting some and ignoring others means nothing. You start accept All SCRIPUTRE AND WE MAY HAVE A DISCUSSION, BUT UNTIL THEN ALL YOU HAVE ARE UNSUBSTANTIATED AND FALSE ASSERTIONS.

THall

It has already been established that you and your ilk don't accept scripture unless it supports your false teaching, so quoting some and ignoring others means nothing. You start accept All SCRIPUTRE AND WE MAY HAVE A DISCUSSION, BUT UNTIL THEN ALL YOU HAVE ARE UNSUBSTANTIATED AND FALSE ASSERTIONS.

We are all aware that you can not read.
Stop proving it so convincingly. Here you
go, sound out the words slowly......

1 Timothy 2:5 "5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,"

1 Corinthians 8:6 "6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, "

StanJ

We are all aware that you can not read.
Stop proving it so convincingly. Here you
go, sound out the words slowly......

Do you know about the Granvill Sharp rule in Greek?

Both these verses refer to the same entity, just as the following do.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Col 1:19-20
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,

Titus 3:6
whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior

THall

Do you know about the Granvill Sharp rule in Greek?

Both these verses refer to the same entity, just as the following do.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Col 1:19-20
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,

Titus 3:6
whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior

Take a language class, learn what a prepositional phrase is,
get a clue.