Jesus is God !

God's Truth

You are in direct denial of scripture. Jesus is NOT the Father. The Father sent the Son.

John 3:16 Modern English Version (MEV)

16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Even Jesus says.

John 5:36-37 Modern English Version (MEV)

36 “I have greater testimony than that of John. The works which the Father has given Me to finish, the very works that I do, bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 The Father Himself, who has sent Me, has borne witness of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

When Jesus was on earth, Jesus was God the Father come in the flesh.

Jesus is God the FATHER come in the flesh.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then HE IS ALSO GOD THE FATHER.

Don't you understand that?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When Jesus was on earth, Jesus was God the Father come in the flesh.

Jesus is God the FATHER come in the flesh.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then HE IS ALSO GOD THE FATHER.

Don't you understand that?

Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. But from what you have written I ask you. Why do you deny scripture. At least respond with scripture so that you don't look ignorant.

daqq

You are in direct denial of scripture. Jesus is NOT the Father. The Father sent the Son.

John 3:16 Modern English Version (MEV)

16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Even Jesus says.

John 5:36-37 Modern English Version (MEV)

36 “I have greater testimony than that of John. The works which the Father has given Me to finish, the very works that I do, bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 The Father Himself, who has sent Me, has borne witness of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

:thumb: :thumb:

Hi daqq, the trinitarian doctrine is false because it says Jesus is God but not the Father. Jesus is God the Father, because there is only one God and he is the Father.

Psalm 22:1-24 KJV Restored Name
22:1 My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
22:2 O my Elohim, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
22:3 But thou art set-apart, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
22:7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head saying,
22:8 He trusted on YHWH that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my El from my mother's belly.
22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
22:13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
22:15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
22:19 But be not thou far from me, O YHWH: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
22:23 Ye that fear YHWH, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/psa022.htm

Yeshua cried unto the Father YHWH at Golgotha.
And when he cried the Father heard him! :)

:sheep:

God's Truth

:thumb: :thumb:

Psalm 22:1-24 KJV Restored Name
22:1 My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
22:2 O my Elohim, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
22:3 But thou art set-apart, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
22:7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head saying,
22:8 He trusted on YHWH that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my El from my mother's belly.
22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
22:13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
22:15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
22:19 But be not thou far from me, O YHWH: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
22:23 Ye that fear YHWH, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/psa022.htm

Yeshua cried unto the Father YHWH at Golgotha.
And when he cried the Father heard him! :)

:sheep:

There are three and the three are One and the same.

God did not pretend to come as a Man, He really came as a Man.

God's Truth

Of course He came as a man but that man is not the Father.

There is only One God and He is the Father!

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Instead of doing your little personal attacks on me, why don't you deal with the scriptures that I post?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Instead of doing your little personal attacks on me, why don't you deal with the scriptures that I post?

One thing I have learned is that you are unteachable because you know it all. I will no longer cast pearls before swine. But i will continue to post truth and refute your vicious lies.

daqq

The truth is right there in what I highlighted in the passage you quoted:

FROM = SOURCE
THROUGH = VESSEL

StanJ

Apparently if you believe the traditional 'story',...the man Jesus died, if we assume he underwent an actual biological death of his physical organism,....and then was somehow supernaturally 'resurrected'. However, the swoon theory is a fun one to explore, it assuming Jesus did not actually die on the cross (only went unconscious for a period of time), but was resuscitated by his disciples (some of whom were perhaps Essene healers) and recovered naturally. - but that's another story

I suggest you read John 19:33-37 (NIV) that shows Jesus had to be dead because after all his blood flowed out, water did.
We don't swoon freelight, we are secure and confident that our Savior DID indeed die for us and was resurrected by His Father God. There is NO record of any Essenes in the NT, being disciples of Jesus Christ. They may have existed but they were devout Jews, NOT believers.

God's Truth

Yes it is! The Father and the Son are separate entities!

Jesus is never ever separate from the Father.

Jesus is the Father in the flesh. Jesus ONLY says what the Father says. Jesus only does what the Father does. When we see Jesus we see the Father.

Tell me, how are they separate and different? They are not

StanJ

Sure, we are all spiritually ONE with 'God',....since God is the universal Life-source, the all-pervading Spirit. These passages above still show Jesus distinguishing himself from the Father. Jesus relationship to and with the Father is clearly articulated here,....even if the Father indwells Jesus. Jesus clearly reveals his relational unity with 'God'. Remember, God's Spirit is omnipresent....and apparently omni-versal

We can ONLY be one with God if we know Him, not OF Him or who WE think He is. The Bible tells us who and what God is and that is our guide.
I think you were far to influenced by Star Wars in 1977. God is NOT the force.