Jesus is God !

keypurr

So Thomas meant, "My Lord and my FALSE God."

Polytheism. God said that no god was formed before or after Him. Isaiah 43:10. How many times do you need to be told this? You're not a child that needs to have things repeated to him.

Where did I use the word false?
Satan is working though Apple7.

Who is God calling a God in Hebrews 1?

If you wish to impress someone I suggest you find someone else for I know you to well.

We can still be friends though.

Apple7

No scripture tells us the father son holy spirit is ONE God.And Christ is NOT just Jesus, Jesus is only the HEAD of the body. therefore if Jesus is the one true God then so too is the rest of the body.

God revealed Himself as Triune starting in the OT all the way through the NT.

Where have you been, bro...?

Apple7

Apple is a bit strange friend. His Greek does not seem to match my 24 translations and he will never admit it. Just let him ramble on.

You don't know any Greek with which to compare, pops...so again, your assertion is meritless...

keypurr

No pops, you deny the Creator as He has revealed Himself as Triune.

You will be judged outside of Heaven.

The creator never said he was triune. Who is greater than the God of Christ? Is the image as great as the being that it is the image of? The son is a servant of his God, he is Lord because his God made him Lord. You talk like a blind fool Apple7.

Apple7

What do you trinity people make of these scriptures?

Why don't you tell us exactly how this supposedly thwarts the Trinity?

You uni's are all alike....you say lookie here at these verses, as if they somehow conflict with the Trinity...and yet, you can't quite tell us how they supposedly do....because you don't know what the Trinity even is...

Its fun to watch you attack your own straw-man, however...

keypurr

You don't know any Greek with which to compare, pops...so again, your assertion is meritless...

But the translators of my 24 translations know Greek and Hebrew.

And they very seldom agree with you. Go get e-sword for yourself, its a great Bible program and you too can compare what you think the Greek is saying against what the translators think. Rick Has done a wonderful job creating this free program for folks like you and me.

Apple7

so which expert in the greek am I suppose to believe, you or apple?

And if the comforter is another of the same sort or kind it still does not make him the one true God.

I am a son of my father, and I have sons, they are another of the same kind as I, it does NOT make them me.

The son of a human is human.

The Son of God is God.

Apple7

So Thomas meant, "My Lord and my FALSE God."

Polytheism. God said that no god was formed before or after Him. Isaiah 43:10. How many times do you need to be told this? You're not a child that needs to have things repeated to him.

Wile,

We have to remember that pops is 80 years old and that Alzheimer’s runs strong in his family....not a very good mix for learning new material...

Apple7

The creator never said he was triune. Who is greater than the God of Christ? Is the image as great as the being that it is the image of? The son is a servant of his God, he is Lord because his God made him Lord. You talk like a blind fool Apple7.

The Creator has always revealed Himself as Triune in scripture.

However, you never study scripture.

SeraphimsCherub

Why is it so hard for you guys to believe GOD IS A ETERNAL TRI~DEITY IN BEING THE ONE DIVINITY THAT HE IS?? When 7 billion people simultaneously have their being,and existance at the same time within the BEING OF GOD everyday. Not mention the all the angels in heaven,and satan and all the angels who fell with him. From all the breathing nats,to all the lions who are breathing right this very moment,and all the fowls of the air,and all the fishes of the sea simultaneously every second of every single day?
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Apple7

But the translators of my 24 translations know Greek and Hebrew.
And they very seldom agree with you. Go get e-sword for yourself, its a great Bible program and you too can compare what you think the Greek is saying against what the translators think. Rick Has done a wonderful job creating this free program for folks like you and me.

Talking with pops is like talking to an 80 year old brick wall.

We have already been over this with you hundreds of times before....all of your 24 translations where done by Trinitarians!

Start using your head....you are the odd one out, pops!

SeraphimsCherub

Well let me break it down to you like thus. You see...GOD mentions numerous times throughout the Old Testament. That HE IS THE OF GOD OF THAT trinity of persons named Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob. A physical type,and representation of Jehovah GOD The Father,Son,and Holy Spirit.

glew

BANNED
Banned
Pnammonia,

24 translations? That's a good'n. When you were a kid didn't you ever play a game where the first player whispered a secret into the next player's ear and so on until all 24 students got to hear an account of the secret?

Do they have any transliterations in them 24 translations there Pnammonia? I just know you are ready to explain baptism in its fullest context since ol' Rick has done such a fine job.

Most of them there translations collected a lot of dust. I got some mechanic tools in my garage that are junk. Them junk tools are the shiniest tools I got. The old lady says sell them unused useless junk tools. But I just don't have the heart to rip some innocent guy off who is just starting out trying to make a living.

glew

SeraphimsCherub

Right here in this verse of the Old Testament is the irrefutable evidence that YHWH GOD IS A TRINITY!
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Blessings...
SC

keypurr

Why is it so hard for you guys to believe GOD IS A ETERNAL TRI~DEITY IN BEING THE ONE DIVINITY THAT HE IS?? When 7 billion people simultaneously have their being,and existance at the same time within the BEING OF GOD everyday. Not mention the all the angels in heaven,and satan and all the angels who fell with him. From all the breathing nats,to all the lions who are breathing right this very moment,and all the fowls of the air,and all the fishes of the sea simultaneously every second of every single day?
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

I was a Trin for many years, the deeper I got into the scriptures, the more I reject it. Jesus Christ has a God. So he is not the true god. But he does have deity, given to him buy his God. Jesus is the physical son of God, he was given the image spirit of his God (Christ)
God sent his son, not himself. (John 3:16)

keypurr

Talking with pops is like talking to an 80 year old brick wall.

We have already been over this with you hundreds of times before....all of your 24 translations where done by Trinitarians!

Start using your head....you are the odd one out, pops!

I don't mind being the odd one Apple, many are called but few are chosen.

keypurr

Pnammonia,

24 translations? That's a good'n. When you were a kid didn't you ever play a game where the first player whispered a secret into the next player's ear and so on until all 24 students got to hear an account of the secret?

Do they have any transliterations in them 24 translations there Pnammonia? I just know you are ready to explain baptism in its fullest context since ol' Rick has done such a fine job.

Most of them there translations collected a lot of dust. I got some mechanic tools in my garage that are junk. Them junk tools are the shiniest tools I got. The old lady says sell them unused useless junk tools. But I just don't have the heart to rip some innocent guy off who is just starting out trying to make a living.

glew

Most of my translations are on my e-sword so I can use them with ease. I love my e-sword. I keep some notes on it and the commentaries are great. Everyone see life a different way, life would be boring if that was untrue. Faith come from some understanding of what we see, hear or read about. And we do not all see or hear or read about the same things.

Peace

keypurr

Right here in this verse of the Old Testament is the irrefutable evidence that YHWH GOD IS A TRINITY!
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Blessings...
SC

How does any of that tell us Jesus is God?

Keep in mind Moses and Angles have spoke AS God.