Jesus is God !

Pneuma

No...just individual parts of HIS ONE TRUE BODY. We are sons of the FATHER~IN~&~THROUGH "THE SON"~BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT~Living within us.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Blessings...
SC

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

SeraphimsCherub

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

2Pe 1:4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises; that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in that world by lust.

Pneuma

Grammatically, the NT tells us that Jesus is the one true God.

Refute the Greek if you disagree.

You uni's think that you can ignore the original languages and the original grammar and make up your own doctrine which fits your world-view.

Nope!

Ya and I am just soppose to take your word for it.

Pneuma

2Pe 1:4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises; that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in that world by lust.

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;

keypurr

Ah I fear you is doting keeps, what sense do you make?...you say

"the son took the form of man so people could see what and who God is."

Now what could THAT be double dutch for I wonder. "He took the form" so at last you admit His pre-existence, what form then did He have before He took the form of man?

Christ is a spirit Tott, are you starting to understand what I have been saying for many months? God created everything through Christ. Christ is God's first creation, he is a created god.

Paul say He was in the form of God.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

How by becoming man does He show God? His enemies [and unitarians] dispute that He was God and they went so far as to say He was of the devil [you only say we who believe in His deity are of the devil] so His deity was not revealed to everyone.

His deity come from his Father, he was given it.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

"Flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you but My Father in heaven"

So you will agree from this that His deity was not revealed by becoming a man but veiled [oh learned keeps]

When God revealed to Peter Jesu's Sonship He was revealing Christ's deity...for YOU were not conceived in the womb of a virgin by the Holy Spirit were you? no, nor was any man but Christ was.

I think God has enlighten me as to the Deity of his Christ. But I see Christ in a different light than you Tott. Christ is not the most high God, his Father is. Christ is the express image of God, deity included. But he is still a created god. Consider that the true God can not die, but a created deity can. Jesus was the son of God both in the flesh and in the spirit. When Jesus was anointed, he was given the power. (Acts 10:38) Christ was in Jesus Tott. He was a form of God. But he is not the true God.

Mar_5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luk_8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

Jesus tells you that also:

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Now if your believe that there is only one true God, your right. However, God himself calls Christ a god.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Tott, bury your hatchet in a tree and come to the table and see what the Lord might have for you. Who knows, you just might find something you like.

Peace

keypurr

Amen my brother...we are brother's in Christ Jesus our Lord,and we have a Love for GOD sewn into our heart's by the Holy Spirit,and that's all that truly matters.

Blessings...
SC

AMEN, even if we do not agree on everything, we share our God and his Christ.

keypurr

Take a good look, pops...Jesus has complete authority over the Tree of Life...He did not ask permission....Jesus, as God, has always had the authority...

• The Book of Revelation describes to us the Tree of Life and the Water of Life, as found in the Paradise of God
• The first mention of the Tree of Life comes from Jesus Christ (Rev 2.7)
• Jesus declares that He, alone, gives the right to eat of the Tree of Life in the Paradise of God, via the dative, singular, masculine, personal pronoun, “autos”, and the first-person singular “didomi”, rendered as “give” or “bestow a gift”
• Jesus also informs John that He is the giver of the Water of Life (Rev 21.6 – 7)
• Jesus declares that He, alone, gives the right to drink from the Water of Life in the Paradise of God, via the first-person, nominative, singular, personal pronoun, “ego”; and, once again, the text uses the first-person singular “didomi”, rendered as “give” or “bestow a gift”
In these verses, “Theos” is in the nominative case, indicating that Jesus is the subject of the verb “esomai” establishing Him as God
• Further, observe that Jesus establishes that His deity is directly interchangeable with the Father, making the ones overcoming, the sons to Him
• In the final chapter of Revelation, Jesus’ angel shows John that the Tree of Life is part of the Water of Life, in the Paradise of God (Rev 22.1 – 4)
• Revelation chapter 22 declares that both the Water of Life and the Tree of Life are intertwined with one another, and emanate from the singular throne of God and the Lamb
• Jesus clearly establishes that He, alone, is responsible for providing both drink and food in Paradise
• In Revelation 7.13 – 17, we are informed that the redeemed, the victorious, the Elect, which are in Paradise, before the singular Throne of Jesus, of God, are removed from hunger, from thirst, and from heat by Jesus Christ

Simply more scriptural ignorance on your part.

Now....do your thing...and ignore what scripture says...finish-out your days in ignorance...

Your very short sighted Apple, I WILL partake of the tree of life. I have been given the ticket, his name is Jesus.

Go back and study your Greek some more.

Pneuma

Then cometh the end, when he (Jesus) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;(the Father is called God) when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Jesus even in glory is shown to be subject under God

keypurr

Amen brother...I believe that too. The SON is the Eternal Word of YHWH The Father become Flesh by the Inception of Their/His Holy Spirit. Kind of like...They are He,and HE IS THE ONLY ONE TRUE,AND LIVING GOD OVER ALL...FATHER~SON~&~HOLY SPIRIT. That's the best i can come up with when it comes to Trinity Logic. Incomprehensiable,and thus it should be when it comes to trying to understand the BEING,and ESSENSE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. Nevertheless it is fun trying,and I'm pretty sure that GOD chuckles,and get's a little kick out our Trinity equations. Lol...

I do not think God is chuckling either friend. He might think that the church has created its own god. I think that. I was a Trin for many years, now I am not. Christ is a form of God, but not the almighty. Someday you may see what we are thinking. The most important thing is setting your heart to love the creator and his son. No matter how we differ, we would still be brothers in Christ.

Peace

glew

BANNED
Banned
Pnammonia,

The phrase "son of god" or "Son of god" or "Son of God" or "son of God" whichever you prefer, does not mean the same thing to you as it did to the Jews who inspired the Romans to hang Jesus. And I know that it does not because you haven't lobbied your local governing agency to Crucify those people who every now and then begin to claim publicly that they are the Son of God.

This is what the Jews did. And you want to believe that the phrase had very little meaning then just because it has very little meaning to you. I think that you are not being honest here at TOL. Because if you are being honest then you are accusing the Jews of ignoring basic human rights. The rights of the insane. You are saying that the Jews only thought that Jesus was a lunatic and that the Jews thought that lunatics should be Crucified.

As far as Beloved57's opening salvo is concerned-

Why would Jesus come right out and tell the disciples His true identity? First of all the disciples were on a low social plane. They also had a low education. And I would guess that their IQ's were nothing to brag about. Besides all that there was this traitor to deal with. These guys were one step from total wastes of time. Redemption is better than knowledge don't you think Pnammonia. The rich young loser needed redemption not knowledge. The problem was that the rich young loser had too much knowledge already.

So maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Beloved57 for taking a scripture or two out of context. I was thinking that you could be friendly and borrow Beloved57's football helmet. It would look good on your Avatar don't you think? I'm just being honest.

glew

Pneuma

Pnammonia,

The phrase "son of god" or "Son of god" or "Son of God" or "son of God" whichever you prefer, does not mean the same thing to you as it did to the Jews who inspired the Romans to hang Jesus. And I know that it does not because you haven't lobbied your local governing agency to Crucify those people who every now and then begin to claim publicly that they are the Son of God.

This is what the Jews did. And you want to believe that the phrase had very little meaning then just because it has very little meaning to you. I think that you are not being honest here at TOL. Because if you are being honest then you are accusing the Jews of ignoring basic human rights. The rights of the insane. You are saying that the Jews only thought that Jesus was a lunatic and that the Jews thought that lunatics should be Crucified.

As far as Beloved57's opening salvo is concerned-

Why would Jesus come right out and tell the disciples His true identity? First of all the disciples were on a low social plane. They also had a low education. And I would guess that their IQ's were nothing to brag about. Besides all that there was this traitor to deal with. These guys were one step from total wastes of time. Redemption is better than knowledge don't you think Pnammonia. The rich young loser needed redemption not knowledge. The problem was that the rich young loser had too much knowledge already.

So maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Beloved57 for taking a scripture or two out of context. I was thinking that you could be friendly and borrow Beloved57's football helmet. It would look good on your Avatar don't you think? I'm just being honest.

glew

Who are you addressing?

SeraphimsCherub

Why do you think Satan hates GOD so much,and man so much?? Because when he realized that mankind was ordained by GOD to eventually have dominion over all the angels. Lucifer the "anointed" cherub...could not bear the thought of it!And fliped his wig,and lead his rebellion against GOD. Lucifer,and the angels who rebelled with him were cast out of heaven,and became the fallen "sons of GOD". And another reason he hates mankind so much . Is because in the Book of Enoch. It reveals that Lucifer{Satan},and the angels who fell with him. Sought GOD,and petitioned that HE would grant them repentance. But GOD did not grant it unto them. That's why Satan hates us so much. Because he can never be forgiven,but we can,and he knows that his fate is hell forever! For GOD already knew that HIS beloved mankind would fall,and that HE HIMSELF would take upon HIMSELF the seed of Abraham,which is to say. That HE took upon HIMSELF the flesh of mankind. So that HE could grant us repentance,and save us from our sins. So that in HIM,HE would exalt mankind into the very place of authority Satan once had,as GOD'S right hand angel. But now,and forever it is man who has been exalted IN CHRIST JESUS to right hand of GOD THE FATHER,as the sons of GOD,"A NEW CREATION" IN CHRIST JESUS "THE SON"!" GLORY BE TO GOD!!!.

-1Co_6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
-Heb_1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
-Heb_1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
-Heb_1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
-Heb_1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

i can see satan perpetually fumigating at the mouth over the GLORY OF WHAT THESE VERSES REVEAL! GLORY BE TO GOD!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Let no man try tell you,and try to convince you that the Book of Enoch is not Divine! But it is that Divine Missing Link that Satan,and Rome has done everything in his power for the people of GOD not to know about! And just as Enoch was translated by GOD,and was no more,for GOD had took him. So the Book of Enoch was mysteriously taken out of the Bible likewise. Don't you think it's a little bit strange. That "66" Books make up the current canon?? No it's really 67

Blessings...
SC

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm glad that you recognize that "one" does not have to be a singular individual.

Numerics of mathematics does not apply with this "one" (as with your previous comment of 1+1+1=3).

SeraphimsCherub

Sorry Beloved57 for high jacking your thread brother. But i am seriously a right-brain random ADD freak of nature. So when these Revelations come like this,if i don't immediately right them down. I'll forget what I was going say. Because none of my posts are ever preplaned out. I just write what ever comes to me spontaneously.

Blessings...
SC