Jesus is God !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
agreed, the whole body of Christ (which includes Jesus) is one, but that does not make us God the Father. For the Father is the Head of Christ.
It does not make you God the Father, or God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit.

For this "one" God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is the only "one" God that is uncreated.

Pneuma

It does not make you God the Father, or God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit.

For this "one" God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is the only "one" God that is uncreated.

No scripture tells us the father son holy spirit is ONE God.

And Christ is NOT just Jesus, Jesus is only the HEAD of the body. therefore if Jesus is the one true God then so too is the rest of the body.

keypurr

You miss the point Apple.

You are the one who say the Holy Ghost/Spirit is God.

ANOTHER comforter (which is the holy spirit) shows this is NOT true as the Holy Spirit is NOT refered to a Theos.

Apple is a bit strange friend. His Greek does not seem to match my 24 translations and he will never admit it. Just let him ramble on.

Pneuma

Then cometh the end, when he (Jesus) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;(the Father is called God) when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Jesus even in glory is shown to be subject under God

What do you trinity people make of these scriptures?

Wile E. Coyote

Not according to apples Greek.

He made a big issue out of it until I reversed it on him.
I am not talking to Apple. I am talking to you. The Holy Spirit is called another Comforter. The Greek is "allos" which means that He is another of the same sort of the same kind. Therefore, He is God.

Pneuma

I am not talking to Apple. I am talking to you. The Holy Spirit is called another Comforter. The Greek is "allos" which means that He is another of the same sort of the same kind. Therefore, He is God.

so which expert in the greek am I suppose to believe, you or apple?

And if the comforter is another of the same sort or kind it still does not make him the one true God.

I am a son of my father, and I have sons, they are another of the same kind as I, it does NOT make them me.

keypurr

so which expert in the greek am I suppose to believe, you or apple?

And if the comforter is another of the same sort or kind it still does not make him the one true God.

I am a son of my father, and I have sons, they are another of the same kind as I, it does NOT make them me.

Of thoes present, I would only trust Tambora to read Greek. She has shown that she understsnds it better than most. And if you notice her avatar, she has guns. But she is a nice person and she can't shoot straight.

keypurr

oh no look what you started.:wave2:

What is ironic though is that people who believe in the trinity that are not RCC get all up tight when the RCC says Mary is the mother of God.

Funny isn't it?

They don't understand that Jesus has a God.

Pneuma

Of thoes present, I would only trust Tambora to read Greek. She has shown that she understsnds it better than most. And if you notice her avatar, she has guns. But she is a nice person and she can't shoot straight.

She's green too, a regular she hulk lol.

Thanks for the info.

keypurr

Why didn't Thomas share your conclusion? Shortly after Jesus called His Father "My God" Thomas called Jesus "My Lord and My God."

One of you is wrong and it ain't Thomas.

I agree with Thomas. But Christ is not the TRUE GOD.

Wile, you must look into my thoughts on a lesser God. If Jesus is the son of the most high God there must be others considered a form of god.

Wile E. Coyote

I agree with Thomas. But Christ is not the TRUE GOD.
So Thomas meant, "My Lord and my FALSE God."

Wile, you must look into my thoughts on a lesser God. If Jesus is the son of the most high God there must be others considered a form of god.
Polytheism. God said that no god was formed before or after Him. Isaiah 43:10. How many times do you need to be told this? You're not a child that needs to have things repeated to him.

Apple7

Your very short sighted Apple, I WILL partake of the tree of life. I have been given the ticket, his name is Jesus.

Go back and study your Greek some more.

No pops, you deny the Creator as He has revealed Himself as Triune.

You will be judged outside of Heaven.