Jesus is God !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app
Hebrews 1:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself[a] purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

keypurr

Right....now what did Jesus actually say about this. That HE (Not God the Father)will raise HIM in 3 days...This SHOULD tell you a clue...
Is that all you got?
Answered that many times.

Where does it say he raised himself?

Believe Jesus Christ, only his Father is the true God.
John 17:3. Jesus Christ has a God so he can not be God for there is only one God, YHWH.

glorydaz

Right....now what did Jesus actually say about this. That HE (Not God the Father)will raise HIM in 3 days...This SHOULD tell you a clue...

Indeed, and the fullest proof of His supreme power by raising that crucified wounded body from the grave.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.​

keypurr

The logos spoke through Jesus and could have raised Jesus from the dead, but there is no record of it. It just says God raised him.

Thanks for the hint.

glorydaz

God did not come to dwell with us, he sent his Son.

Nope, you can't weasel out of this. Those who deny Jesus came in the flesh is Antichrist.

The WORD WAS GOD....the WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US. :popcorn:

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​

This is your undoing, Keypurr. You will die in your sins because you reject Jesus Christ as Lord and God.

No sense casting any more pearls to this swine. He's bacon.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not see the name Jesus there, do you?

Let's walk before we run, Keypurr. You're skipping ahead.

You said:
Where does it say that God became flesh?

To which I replied:
John 1:1, 14. God is the Word. The Word (who is God) became flesh.
So would you agree with the Scriptures when they say that the Word (who is God) became flesh (John 1:1,14)?

glorydaz

Yep, they want to claim Jesus was 100% man then turn around and deny it.

Doesn't address what I said.

Well then....let's look again.

No one should be denying that Jesus is a human being in every way.

No one should be denying that Jesus is God in every way.

If it's the percentage you have a problem with, then I'll give you an example.

I'm 100% woman, and I'm 100% Christian. Is that not possible?