Jesus is God !

keypurr

A man cannot save you from your sins, Keypurr. Keep dreaming.:nono:

By man sin came into this world and by a man we are saved.

The Lamb of God had to be a man, like us, he suffered and he died so that we may live. God did not and can not die friend. A man could and did.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

glorydaz

Who sent the son to become the saviour?
God is also the savour as if he did not send his son we would not be saved. Notice your verse again, "God our saviour AND Jesus Christ".
God AND Jesus! Proof that they are not both God for only the Father is God. God created and sent the saviour.

Proving that Jesus is both God and man. He had to be both in order to die for the sins of men.

A mere man could not die any sins but his own, Keypurr.

Haven't you read the Bible?

keypurr

Proving that Jesus is both God and man. He had to be both in order to die for the sins of men.

A mere man could not die any sins but his own, Keypurr.

Haven't you read the Bible?

Not so, it only proves that you do not know scripture.

It took a SINLESS MAN to be the Lamb of God.

Your God man is non existant.

There is only one God, John 17:3, from the words of our Lord. Why do you not listen to the Son that came to enlighten you? Babylon is falling, get out of her now while you can.

glorydaz

By man sin came into this world and by a man we are saved.

Golly, you like to preach a half truth just like God's UNtruth does. :idunno:

Your half truths are full lies.

Let's add the rest of the story.

1 Cor. 1:15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Lamb of God had to be a man, like us, he suffered and he died so that we may live. God did not and can not die friend. A man could and did.

Oops, another half truth. Shame on you.

That Lamb? That Lamb had to be MORE THAN A MAN. Don't you read your Bible, Keypurr?

Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.​

glorydaz

Not so, it only proves that you do not know scripture.

It took a SINLESS MAN to be the Lamb of God.

Ezekiel 14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.​

Your God man is non existant.

There is only one God, John 17:3, from the words of our Lord. Why do you not listen to the Son that came to enlighten you? Babylon is falling, get out of her now while you can.

It's gonna fall on your head, Keypurr. I'll be safe IN CHRIST JESUS.

My LORD and MY GOD, as the once famous doubter famously stated.

There is, indeed, One God, Keypurr.

Sadly, you don't understand the fulness of the Deity. :sigh:

Right Divider

Body part
Who sent the son to become the saviour?
God is also the savour as if he did not send his son we would not be saved. Notice your verse again, "God our saviour AND Jesus Christ".
God AND Jesus! Proof that they are not both God for only the Father is God. God created and sent the saviour.
The verse that I just showed you said that there is ONLY ONE savior and that is God.

Titus 2:13-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; (2:14) Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jesus is God the savior.

keypurr

1 Cor. 1:15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

That Lamb? That Lamb had to be MORE THAN A MAN. Don't you read your Bible, Keypurr?

Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.​

I have read the Bible many times and every time I do I learn something.

You have zero understanding of the book of Revelations or for that matter the whole Bible. It took a MAN and only a MAN to be the sacrifice for mankind. Only a man can feel the pain of man and die in that pain. Why are you turning away from the truth the Jesus and the prophets spoke.

Question for you: When did Jesus become Lord of all creation?

You do know the difference between God and Lord I hope.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God has inferior Children? a Psychosis that is characterized by an impaired relationship with divine reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions while living in simulated realities Galatians 4:1, Quiet the King's dreaming.

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

keypurr

Are you sure you got the right verse?

glorydaz

I have read the Bible many times and every time I do I learn something.

You have zero understanding of the book of Revelations or for that matter the whole Bible. It took a MAN and only a MAN to be the sacrifice for mankind. Only a man can feel the pain of man and die in that pain. Why are you turning away from the truth the Jesus and the prophets spoke.

Question for you: When did Jesus become Lord of all creation?

You do know the difference between God and Lord I hope.

Wrong, the perfect mediator had to be God and man. It was required. A mediator is not the mediator of one...God the Word is one, and the man, Jesus Christ is the other. This is why the Word who was with God and was God became flesh. Believe what is written, not what you, in your silliness, have read into what is written.

The Lord Jesus Christ created all things.....Lord of all creation. That's in the Bible you claim to have read. John 1:1-3 How can you possibly be blind to what is so clearly written?

Col. 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

The LORD OUR GOD is ONE LORD. I hope you can read that. Why you are blind to it, I do not know.

keypurr

Wrong, the perfect mediator had to be God and man. It was required. A mediator is not the mediator of one...God the Word is one, and the man, Jesus Christ is the other. This is why the Word who was with God and was God became flesh. Believe what is written, not what you, in your silliness, have read into what is written.

The Lord Jesus Christ created all things.....Lord of all creation. That's in the Bible you claim to have read. John 1:1-3 How can you possibly be blind to what is so clearly written?

Col. 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

The LORD OUR GOD is ONE LORD. I hope you can read that. Why you are blind to it, I do not know.

Wrong on all counts, Jesus did not create anything, but that is something that you can not discuss for it is above your ability to see.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wrong on all counts, Jesus did not create anything, but that is something that you can not discuss for it is above your ability to see.

Wrong.

This verse is about Jesus, yes?

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:16&version=NKJV

keypurr

That other 1 slipped in there....must have been a mirror image.

I was wondering why you didn't address this verse. It shows you were speaking a half truth.

1 Cor. 15:47
Proves nothing, but go to verse 57, it again speaks of God AND our Lord Jesus. Two, one God and one Lord.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

keypurr

Wrong.

This verse is about Jesus, yes?

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:16&version=NKJV
Nope, it's not about Jesus, it's about the express image, the logos. Jesus was not at the creation JR, how many times must I tell you that. Jesus is a man, a man did not create the Universe. God was in him by way of the logos. That logos is God's first crestion,first of all creatures given the fullness of the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, it's not about Jesus, it's about the express image, the logos. Jesus was not at the creation JR, how many times must I tell you that. Jesus is a man, a man did not create the Universe. God was in him by way of the logos. That logos is God's first crestion,first of all creatures given the fullness of the Father.

Who is Jesus Keypurr?