Jesus is God !

keypurr

Then why do you not believe it.
I do, I just discard the stuff that most do not.

The false doctrines handed down are discarded from my faith. Why do you break the commandment of God to please the people around you? Why do you discard the words of Jesus Christ where told you that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. Who are you going to please BR, God of the churches of men.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

lifeisgood

Show me in scripture where Jesus raised himself.

Look hard because it is just not there.

You can find where God raised him though.

So, John 2:18-21 is not good enough for you. Got it.

John 2:28-21: 18Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body.

drbrumley

I do, I just the stuff that most do not.

The false doctrines handed down are discarded from my faith. Why do you break the commandment of God to please the people around you? Why do you discard the words of Jesus Christ where told you that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. Who are you going to please BR, God of the churches of men.

I don't think that was warranted KP.

keypurr

Forget about our actions for a moment (to believe, faith etc). His provision for us was what? The blood of bulls and goats? The blood of humans?
Hebrews 10 speaks of the fact that the blood of Lambs, goats was not acceptable to God any more and it was time for his Son (logos) to come down and become flesh in the body of Jesus. Now the logos is a created form of God and could take a human form and die for us. The question is, did he, or did Jesus send the logos back to his Father on the cross.

glorydaz

Glorydaz, I am so looking forward to going into the next world with my God and my Lord.

My sins have been washed away by the blood of my Lord.

I wish you see what I have been trying to tell you over the last five years, but you just refuse to open to truth.

The Jews thought they had the truth, too, Keypurr, but you will mourn one day, just as they will.

Zechariah 12:10KJV
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.​

How you can deny such Scripture is more than I can comprehend. But, you are not alone. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth at the Day of the Lord.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.​

keypurr

So, John 2:18-21 is not good enough for you. Got it.

John 2:28-21: 18Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body.
I accept facts only.

Give me the verse that says he did it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Well then....let's look again.

No one should be denying that Jesus is a human being in every way.

No one should be denying that Jesus is God in every way.

Okay.

If it's the percentage you have a problem with, then I'll give you an example.

I'm 100% woman, and I'm 100% Christian. Is that not possible?

Sure.

Jesus was 100% man and 100% godlike.

keypurr

You have made up your own definition of Christ. The Messiah, throughout the OT, is clearly God.

But, like God's UNtruth, you have written your own book, and it's that book you worship. :nono:
Not so friend, the Messiah is not said to be God, he is to be sent by God. Your the one writing your own book lady, not me.
Christ is called a form of God in Phil 2. But a form of God is not God. In Col 1:15, he is called the image of God, the firstborn of all CREATURES.

Why is that glorydaz? Christ is a creature??? Not God??
Argue with the KJV on that one.

drbrumley

keypurr

Amen, we agree on this.

Begs the question, who was Jesus then? Just a human? That's how I am taking your quote above. Would you like to clarify for me please?
Jesus is the human Son of God and Mary. He is the body that was prepared for the express image spirit Son, the logos of God. This spirit son is God's first creation and God created all through him. He was given the fullness of his creator and is considered a form of God. Jesus was anointed with the logos and the logos spoke and acted through him.

Jesus was human, the saviour, the Lamb of God. But the logos is the true spirit Son that God SENT do dwell in Jesus. Jesus became the Christ when the logos took over his life and gave him power.

That is my faith Doc.