Jesus is God !

beloved57

Isaiah once again testifies that Jesus Christ is God, Jehovah of Hosts or the Lord of Hosts. Lets look a Isa 8:13-15

13Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14 And he[The Lord of Hosts] shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Now clearly the prophet is saying that He [The Lord of Host] shall be to both of the houses of Israel, a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence !

Now again Isaiah speaks again of the same stone of stumbling in Isa 28:16

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Now this is still the same stone of stumbling, but now being referenced as a foundation stone/cornerstone, this refers to the same Lord of Host/ Jesus Christ.

Now in 1 Peter the Spirit of God uses that from Isa 8 and 28 here 1 Peter 2:6-8

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7 Unto you therefore which believe he[Jesus or The Lord of Hosts] is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Nanja

Isaiah once again testifies that Jesus Christ is God, Jehovah of Hosts or the Lord of Hosts. Lets look a Isa 8:13-15

13Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14 And he[The Lord of Hosts] shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Now clearly the prophet is saying that He [The Lord of Host] shall be to both of the houses of Israel, a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence !

Now again Isaiah speaks again of the same stone of stumbling in Isa 28:16

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Now this is still the same stone of stumbling, but now being referenced as a foundation stone/cornerstone, this refers to the same Lord of Host/ Jesus Christ.

Now in 1 Peter the Spirit of God uses that from Isa 8 and 28 here 1 Peter 2:6-8

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7 Unto you therefore which believe he[Jesus or The Lord of Hosts] is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Amen Brother !

Christ's Name Jesus is in the Greek Iēsous which means,
"Jehovah is salvation": God Incarnate.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G2424&t=KJV

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

But yet these Truths will forever remain a stumblimgblock to the devil's children John 8:44 because God has prevented them from acknowledging the Truth that Jesus Christ is God, the Lord of Hosts Is. 8:14 and Precious Cornerstone as spoken of in Is. 28:16. He has Willed their disobedience; that the minds of His vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 be blinded to the Truth 2 Cor. 4:3-4; Dan. 4:35; Job 23:13-14.

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

lifeisgood

Wrong again, the book of Hebrews fully supports my thoughts. I did not write the bood, I only read what is there. Express image means express image or exact image. Twist as you may the truth will rise to the top like cream in a milk bottle. God created his exact image and gave it his fullness.

You need to deal with it.

This from keypurr doctrine that he received when he was not looking for it:

- God made a photo copy of Himself (express image).

- The "Christ" (that photo copy) took over the body of Jesus (he never says where the spirit that was originally in Jesus was sent).

- That the LORD Jesus Christ was "just a man" before the "Christ spirit" took him over.

You will not find any of this in Holy Writ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As I didn't see a proper response to this, Ben, I'd like to ask you a question, and a follow-up.

And worse than "nauseum" they insist that Jesus "is" God when Jesus is dead which is the main reason why he could not be God as God does not die.

You state that Jesus is dead. Is He still dead?

And my follow-up is this:

What does the phrase, "firstborn of the dead," mean?

keypurr

This from keypurr doctrine that he received when he was not looking for it:

- God made a photo copy of Himself (express image).

- The "Christ" (that photo copy) took over the body of Jesus (he never says where the spirit that was originally in Jesus was sent).

- That the LORD Jesus Christ was "just a man" before the "Christ spirit" took him over.

You will not find any of this in Holy Writ.

I never said God made a photo copy of himself. I only quote the KJV of Heb 1:3. God made his EXPRESS IMAGE and in Col 1 you can read where he gave it his fullness. But that is above your ability to understand. Let me explain that to you, the true Son of God is a spirit like his creator. God used this Son to create everything. When the time was right, the Father (God) SENT his son to us. Now his Son needed a body to dwell in so God prepared one for him. Heb 10:5.

Guess what God's flesh Son was anointed with. Act 10:38. He received the power of the spirit Son as they became one.

They will not teach you that in Sunday school as it will destroy what they have brain washed you with over the years. There is only one true God and it is not Jesus the man. The Son from the creation had to become flesh, John 1.

Follow your church if you think it will save you, I choose to follow the truth that is recorded in scripture.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

I never said God made a photo copy of himself. I only quote the KJV of Heb 1:3. God made his EXPRESS IMAGE and in Col 1 you can read where he gave it his fullness. But that is above your ability to understand. Let me explain that to you, the true Son of God is a spirit like his creator. God used this Son to create everything. When the time was right, the Father (God) SENT his son to us. Now his Son needed a body to dwell in so God prepared one for him. Heb 10:5.

Guess what God's flesh Son was anointed with. Act 10:38. He received the power of the spirit Son as they became one.

They will not teach you that in Sunday school as it will destroy what they have brain washed you with over the years. There is only one true God and it is not Jesus the man. The Son from the creation had to become flesh, John 1.

Follow your church if you think it will save you, I choose to follow the truth that is recorded in scripture.

I forgot something, I did post that more than one spirit can coexist in a person, in fact Jesus cast a legion out of one man. I bet you forgot that.

keypurr

As I didn't see a proper response to this, Ben, I'd like to ask you a question, and a follow-up.

You state that Jesus is dead. Is He still dead?

And my follow-up is this:

What does the phrase, "firstborn of the dead," mean?

Something we somewhat agree on but that does not make him God.
God raised him from the dead.

marhig

Jesus is no more God than you or I are.

He is however the son of God.
I totally agree and there are so many scriptures that clearly prove this, that is unbelievable that many can't see it!

And according to the Bible we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God, not that he is God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Something we somewhat agree on but that does not make him God.
God raised him from the dead.

You can't agree with a question, Keypurr.

Keypurr, if you're going to quote my posts to someone else, then answer the questions therein.

Is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, still dead?
What does the phrase "firstborn of the dead" mean?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I totally agree and there are so many scriptures that clearly prove this, that is unbelievable that many can't see it!

And according to the Bible we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God, not that he is God.
Then why did Thomas call Jesus his God? (John 20:28?

marhig

Then why did Thomas call Jesus his God? (John 20:28?
Because the father (who is God) was in Christ. JR how can you not see that Jesus himself actually says himself that the father is the only true God? And that the father is his God? Why don't you believe him?

When the pharasees tried to say that Jesus was making himself God, Jesus said to the them, that it says in your law 'ye are god's' to whom the word of God has come and the scriptures cannot be broken. So Jesus living by the will of God completely, being filled with the Holy Spirit only speaking what God gave him to speak was in the fullness of God bodily. We didn't see the flesh of the man Jesus, he was dead to self, we saw the Christ who is in the image of God bringing the word of God being sent by the father to do his will and bare witness to the truth. Thus we saw the Godhead bodily in Christ Jesus, which is the fullness of God the father through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit. But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God as it says in the Bible.

When the pharasees tried to say that Jesus was making himself God Jesus said, in your law, it says "ye are god's" to whom the word of God has come to and the scriptures cannot be broken. In other words, ye are god's because it is God is speaking through you. Not that you are a God. And this applied to Jesus too. He also corrected them and said "because say I am the son of God" as seen here in John 10

John 10

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

He never said he was God, but the son of God.

So Jesus living by the will of God completely, being filled with the Holy Spirit only speaking that which the father has given him to speak was in the fullness of God bodily. We didn't see the man Jesus, he was dead to self, because Jesus denied his own will, we saw Christ who is in the image of God bringing the word of God being sent by the father to do his will and bare witness to the truth, which he did till the very last breath in his body, leaving us a perfect example to follow.

We saw the Godhead bodily in Christ, which is the fullness of God the father through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit. But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God as it says in the Bible.

Also, It even says in the Bible that God reconciled us to himself by Christ Jesus and that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not that Christ is God. It's totally different

2 Corinthians 5

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself

keypurr

You can't agree with a question, Keypurr.

Keypurr, if you're going to quote my posts to someone else, then answer the questions therein.

Is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, still dead?
What does the phrase "firstborn of the dead" mean?

Friend, my Lord sits next to his Father as we speak.

Jesus is the firstborn human to be taken to the only God the Father.

The spirit that dwelled in him created the Universe, and is firstborn of all creatures. The logos Son is first to be created for all things were created through it/him.

Your not seeing the total picture JR.

lifeisgood

Nope, he is not God. You believe in the man made fables.

Nothing you posted supports your faith.

Jesus said He has the power to raise Himself — John 10:17-18.

Oops, I forget you, keypurr, like gt and popsthebuilder, do not quite believe Holy Writ 'cause you, keypurr, received a 'new revelation' that came from left field when you were not looking for it that no one else in the whole world has; gt 'cause as she says, 'you'll be hard pressed to find a false teacher like her; and popsthebuilder who worships at the feet of gt's false doctrine being her first convert.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because the father (who is God) was in Christ. JR how can you not see that Jesus himself actually says himself that the father is the only true God? And that the father is his God? Why don't you believe him?

I don't believe you. I believe Jesus just fine.

Using your logic, because the Father is in me, does that make me God? :mock: Of course not.

Marhig, Thomas called Jesus his God. He didn't call the Father God (not to say that He isn't God, just that the Father is not who Thomas was talking to).

Thomas wasn't talking to the Father. He was talking to Jesus.

So again, I ask, Why did Thomas call Jesus "my Lord and my God"?

When the pharasees tried to say that Jesus was making himself God, Jesus said to the them, that it says in your law 'ye are god's' to whom the word of God has come and the scriptures cannot be broken. So Jesus living by the will of God completely, being filled with the Holy Spirit only speaking what God gave him to speak was in the fullness of God bodily. We didn't see the flesh of the man Jesus, he was dead to self, we saw the Christ who is in the image of God bringing the word of God being sent by the father to do his will and bare witness to the truth. Thus we saw the Godhead bodily in Christ Jesus, which is the fullness of God the father through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit. But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God as it says in the Bible.

Is Jesus the Word?

When the pharasees tried to say that Jesus was making himself God Jesus said, in your law, it says "ye are god's" to whom the word of God has come to and the scriptures cannot be broken. In other words, ye are god's because it is God is speaking through you. Not that you are a God. And this applied to Jesus too. He also corrected them and said "because say I am the son of God" as seen here in John 10

John 10

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

He never said he was God, but the son of God.

So Jesus living by the will of God completely, being filled with the Holy Spirit only speaking that which the father has given him to speak was in the fullness of God bodily. We didn't see the man Jesus, he was dead to self, because Jesus denied his own will, we saw Christ who is in the image of God bringing the word of God being sent by the father to do his will and bare witness to the truth, which he did till the very last breath in his body, leaving us a perfect example to follow.

We saw the Godhead bodily in Christ, which is the fullness of God the father through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit. But Jesus isn't God, he is the son of God as it says in the Bible.

Also, It even says in the Bible that God reconciled us to himself by Christ Jesus and that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not that Christ is God. It's totally different

2 Corinthians 5

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Friend, my Lord sits next to his Father as we speak.

Jesus is the firstborn human to be taken to the only God the Father.

The spirit that dwelled in him created the Universe, and is firstborn of all creatures. The logos Son is first to be created for all things were created through it/him.

Your not seeing the total picture JR.

And you're not answering my questions.

Your reply is not an answer to my questions, but to questions that I was not asking. Please answer the questions that I did ask. I'll even make them multiple choice to make it easier for you.

Is Jesus still dead?
  • *Yes
    *No
    *I don't know

What does the phrase mean.: "Firstborn of the dead"
  • *[Your answer here]
    * I don't know

keypurr

Jesus said He has the power to raise Himself — John 10:17-18.

Oops, I forget you, keypurr, like gt and popsthebuilder, do not quite believe Holy Writ 'cause you, keypurr, received a 'new revelation' that came from left field when you were not looking for it that no one else in the whole world has; gt 'cause as she says, 'you'll be hard pressed to find a false teacher like her; and popsthebuilder who worships at the feet of gt's false doctrine being her first convert.

Show me in scripture where Jesus raised himself.

Look hard because it is just not there.

You can find where God raised him though.

keypurr

And you're not answering my questions.

Your reply is not an answer to my questions, but to questions that I was not asking. Please answer the questions that I did ask. I'll even make them multiple choice to make it easier for you.

Is Jesus still dead?
  • *Yes
    *No
    *I don't know

What does the phrase mean.: "Firstborn of the dead"
  • *[Your answer here]
    * I don't know

You were answered JR but your head has swelled to the point that you do not understand what you read.

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, like you do.