Jesus died on cross and rose in three days ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Prove it just don't deny it.

I can't prove that something that is not true is not true with the Bible if the Bible does not mention it. Otherwise just inform yourself about what the Bible says. Remember, God's word is truth.

God's Truth

I can't prove that something that is not true is not true with the Bible if the Bible does not mention it. Otherwise just inform yourself about what the Bible says. Remember, God's word is truth.

Then do what you just said and prove from the Bible that I did not speak Gods Word.

Greg Jennings

Friday to Sunday morning is not three (3) days, so after a little research, I find that there are two (2) Sabbaths. If I turn in a term paper with as many contradictions and two-fold meaning, I. would certainly receive a failing mark. This is what I mean by man being destructive. There are people who still believe the earth is flat and we did not go to the Moon. The Bible as we know it today has been edited, change,rewritten to conform with however in charge at the time, that why you have so many different versions of the Bible. Easter is a pagan holiday which the Catholic church adopted for their version of Passover.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Pretty much every major festival/day in every religion has pagan roots. It's easier to get the new population you conquered to convert to your religion IF you decide to include some of their traditions, and simply repurpose them. I don't think that really affects their legitimacy

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you either Muslim or thinking about being or becoming Muslim?

What is the relevance of your statement?

In post 32 somebody said the coming of the Messiah is Jewish.

It's also Christian and Muslim.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Many of the people you speak to here are women.

Why don't you go to a man only group, or start one here?

because there was only a women only group, and that was also for working things out or working things through before posting in threads where men might happen to see what was posted

Bee1

Pretty much every major festival/day in every religion has pagan roots. It's easier to get the new population you conquered to convert to your religion IF you decide to include some of their traditions, and simply repurpose them. I don't think that really affects their legitimacy
Ok, you got Jesus on your shield, you just knock off the ruling populace, you incorporate some of the local customs and rites into your version (Roman Catholic) of Christianity and all is right with world.Yep, definitely could have happen if you are the emperor. Constantine

From Wikipedia.org

Constantine is perhaps best known for being the first Christian Roman emperor. His rule changed the Church greatly. In February 313, Constantine met with Licinius in Milan where they made the Edict of Milan. The edict said that Christians could believe what they wanted.

Constantine the Great - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

https://simple.wikipedia.org › wiki › Con...

Now that's power.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

God's Truth

because there was only a women only group, and that was also for working things out or working things through before posting in threads where men might happen to see what was posted

I don't know what you are talking about. Make a man's only group and post only there.