Jesus died on cross and rose in three days ?

Bee1

Friday to Sunday morning is not three (3) days, so after a little research, I find that there are two (2) Sabbaths. If I turn in a term paper with as many contradictions and two-fold meaning, I. would certainly receive a failing mark. This is what I mean by man being destructive. There are people who still believe the earth is flat and we did not go to the Moon. The Bible as we know it today has been edited, change,rewritten to conform with however in charge at the time, that why you have so many different versions of the Bible. Easter is a pagan holiday which the Catholic church adopted for their version of Passover.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Easter is a pagan holiday which the Catholic church adopted for their version of Passover.

Easter is not related to Passover.

Passover is a memorial to Jesus' death.

Easter is about Jesus' resurrection.

Bee1

Easter is not related to Passover.

Passover is a memorial to Jesus' death.

Easter is about Jesus' resurrection.
From Friday to Sunday morning is three days and nights ?Easter is for Catholics, Passover is for Jews because Constantine want to divorce himself from Jewish laws. Easter is original a pagan holiday celebrating spring. Which came first ? So why are Christians celebrating this pagan holiday. Where in scripture does it say that the word Easter. Catholics did not start Easter until 800 hundred years after Jesus died. The more I learn about Christianity the more I distance myself from religion period.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Friday to Sunday morning is not three (3) days, so after a little research, I find that there are two (2) Sabbaths. If I turn in a term paper with as many contradictions and two-fold meaning, I. would certainly receive a failing mark. This is what I mean by man being destructive. There are people who still believe the earth is flat and we did not go to the Moon. The Bible as we know it today has been edited, change,rewritten to conform with however in charge at the time, that why you have so many different versions of the Bible. Easter is a pagan holiday which the Catholic church adopted for their version of Passover.

I said
Are you a Christian or not?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Passover is for Jews

That is like saying Jesus Christ is just for the Jews.

But most Jews don't accept Jesus as the Christ.

The Friday tradition came from the Catholic organization.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Easter is not Christian. It is pagan.

Passover is a Jewish Celebration. You must be circumcised.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is for all people, not just adherents of Judaism.

I am of Israel, an Israelite, as a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I am a Jew. Jewish. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I know about adherents of Judaism. The Apostle Paul had excelled in Judaism.

Matthew 10:6 KJV - But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Matthew 15:24 KJV - But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

John 4:42 NKJV - Then they said to the woman, "Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard [Him] and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world."
1 John 4:14 NKJV - And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son [as] Savior of the world.

Matthew 27:42 KJV - He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
Mark 15:32 KJV - Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
John 1:49 KJV - Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
John 12:13 KJV - Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 1:1 NASB - The record of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham:
Matthew 1:16 NASB - Jacob was the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, by whom Jesus was born, who is called the Messiah.
Matthew 1:17 NASB - So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; from David to the deportation to Babylon, fourteen generations; and from the deportation to Babylon to the Messiah, fourteen generations.
Matthew 2:4 NASB - Gathering together all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired of them where the Messiah was to be born.
John 1:41 NASB - He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ).
John 4:25 NASB - The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare all things to us."

John 1:41 NKJV - He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which is translated, the Christ).
John 4:25 NKJV - The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). "When He comes, He will tell us all things."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is for all people, not just adherents of Judaism.

I am of Israel, an Israelite, as a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I am a Jew. Jewish. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I know about adherents of Judaism. The Apostle Paul had excelled in Judaism.

Matthew 10:6 KJV - But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Matthew 15:24 KJV - But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

John 4:42 NKJV - Then they said to the woman, "Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard [Him] and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world."
1 John 4:14 NKJV - And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son [as] Savior of the world.

Matthew 27:42 KJV - He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
Mark 15:32 KJV - Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
John 1:49 KJV - Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
John 12:13 KJV - Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 1:1 NASB - The record of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham:
Matthew 1:16 NASB - Jacob was the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, by whom Jesus was born, who is called the Messiah.
Matthew 1:17 NASB - So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; from David to the deportation to Babylon, fourteen generations; and from the deportation to Babylon to the Messiah, fourteen generations.
Matthew 2:4 NASB - Gathering together all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired of them where the Messiah was to be born.
John 1:41 NASB - He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ).
John 4:25 NASB - The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare all things to us."

John 1:41 NKJV - He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which is translated, the Christ).
John 4:25 NKJV - The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). "When He comes, He will tell us all things."

On Shabbat the first day of the feast of unleavened bread I was eating Matzah and someone commented that it was a part of my religion, yes Judaism. I wonder about claiming that I am an adherent to or of Judaism. I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert. I have wondered about claiming Judaism as a religion if it is one. I had no problem here choosing Jewish. Is Judaism a faith?

Bee1

Judaism is not a biblical faith.

Judaism came from Babylon.
Correct me if I am wrong, I am not a Theologian , but Passover came about when God order his people to smear lamb's blood over doorways in Egypt.