Jesus died on cross and rose in three days ?

God's Truth

On Shabbat the first day of the feast of unleavened bread I was eating Matzah and someone commented that it was a part of my religion, yes Judaism. I wonder about claiming that I am an adherent to or of Judaism. I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert. I have wondered about claiming Judaism as a religion if it is one. I had no problem here choosing Jewish. Is Judaism a faith?

No one can be anything to God unless you come to Him through Jesus.

No one can convert to Judaism according the the Old Testament/Torah anymore.

It is impossible and for naught.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Correct me if I am wrong, I am not a Theologian , but Passover came about when God order his people to smear lamb's blood over doorways in Egypt.

Jews observe Seder, not Passover.

Can you find a Seder observance in the Bible?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Judah is Israel/Jacob's son. The house of Israel includes his son Judah.

After Solomon died Israel split from Judah. They each had different kings.

Israel was captured by the Assyrians, Judah wasn't.

There will be a covenant made with them to rejoin both houses.

Bee1

Jews observe Seder, not Passover.

Can you find a Seder observance in the Bible?
Pesach
(a) Passover, the seven-day festival (eight in the Diaspora) beginning on 15 Nissan, commemorating the Exodus from Egypt; (b) the sacrifice offered on the eve of that holiday during Temple times.

Chabad.org

I notice Easter is not mentioned at all.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Pesach
(a) Passover, the seven-day festival (eight in the Diaspora) beginning on 15 Nissan, commemorating the Exodus from Egypt; (b) the sacrifice offered on the eve of that holiday during Temple times.

I notice Easter is not mentioned at all.

And neither is Seder.

Zeke

Friday to Sunday morning is not three (3) days, so after a little research, I find that there are two (2) Sabbaths. If I turn in a term paper with as many contradictions and two-fold meaning, I. would certainly receive a failing mark. This is what I mean by man being destructive. There are people who still believe the earth is flat and we did not go to the Moon. The Bible as we know it today has been edited, change,rewritten to conform with however in charge at the time, that why you have so many different versions of the Bible. Easter is a pagan holiday which the Catholic church adopted for their version of Passover.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

The motif is about every seed that falls off the Divine tree of life, who must descend/falls etc.... down to the ground that has a multitude of other possible motif's that could effect that seeds fate before the fall and during its descent into death/dormancy/asleep etc.... the scripture uses parable, figurative, symbolism, etc.... from the visible manifestations of creation's regenerative principles to explain our journey down and back up, that's all, the good and evil are part of the little sprouted gods learning process.

The stories cover the Divine regeneration process of itself, we are seeds produced from that one seed motif, nothing evil about a seed falling from heaven to earth that possesses the ability rise again from within itself Luke 17:20-21 and become a fruit bearing tree of life, the crucifixion is pure symbolism about every seed slain from the foundation of all Life Romans 8:19-20.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Judaism is not a biblical faith.

Judaism came from Babylon.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

Where did Torah come from? The expectation of the coming of the Messiah is Jewish. Would that not be Judaism? And Yeshua is the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one can be anything to God unless you come to Him through Jesus.

No one can convert to Judaism according the the Old Testament/Torah anymore.

It is impossible and for naught.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

What does it take or require for a person to be of Israel? Do you understand about the commands or laws found in the Torah? Do you know about the Law of Moses and the Ten Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where did Torah come from?

The Torah was given through Moses.

The Muslims believe Jesus will come again.

"(And it was part of His scheme) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will recall you and raise you up to Me and will purify you (of the company) of those who disbelieve, and will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me you shall return, and I will judge between you regarding what you differed." (Surah 3:55)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Torah was given through Moses.

The Muslims believe Jesus will come again.

"(And it was part of His scheme) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will recall you and raise you up to Me and will purify you (of the company) of those who disbelieve, and will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me you shall return, and I will judge between you regarding what you differed." (Surah 3:55)

Are you either Muslim or thinking about being or becoming Muslim?

What is the relevance of your statement?

God's Truth

Shalom.

What does it take or require for a person to be of Israel? Do you understand about the commands or laws found in the Torah? Do you know about the Law of Moses and the Ten Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

A person becomes Israel when they get it that the Old Testament is no more and that you must obey Jesus and not the old but the new law.

God's Truth

You don't know what you are talking about.

There is no way that one can do the Law as given to Moses.

There are many people who try to convert to Judaism by doing certain rituals, but they are not according to the Law as given to Moses. No one can do that Law as given to Moses.

Jesus came and taught a new law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no way that one can do the Law as given to Moses.

There are many people who try to convert to Judaism by doing certain rituals, but they are not according to the Law as given to Moses. No one can do that Law as given to Moses.

Jesus came and taught a new law.

No. What you are saying is unBiblical.