Jesus Christ is God's Predestinated, Elected Man

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ultra hyper-Calvinist fanatics believe that God creates ALL sin in the world. God created Lucifer and Lucifer rebelled against God. Lucifer had the free will to choose to rebel. God created Adam and Adam sinned against God. Man also had the free will to choose to sin. We cannot blame God for ALL the sin in the world?

If the hyper-Calvinist wishes to blame something for ALL the sin in the world, they must place the blame on mans free will.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
As above, so below :chuckle:

zsmrb.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's a verse of Scripture that shows mans freewill: Matthew 23:37--

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

By choice they would not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus Christ spoke those words about His "Chosen people" The House of Israel. After all He was the creator of all that is. How many times in the Old Testament did the House of Israel choose to follow after idols instead of worshiping their God?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We were elected in Christ

Elect is to choose, that means to distinguish between options. You did not choose Christ He chose YOU.

...He said so

Are you preaching Universal salvation ? why is the whole world not saved?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here's a verse of Scripture that shows mans freewill: Matthew 23:37--

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

By choice they would not.

By NATURE they would not, by NATURE Cain refused to offer right sacrifice, their nature does not allow them .

They are not free, they are BOUND by their nature.

Dialogos

No one seems to want to challenge this thread, not even a Calvinist. Can it be that I have finally posted the unrefutable thread?

Robert, here's the problem.

You and many of the Calvinists on the board, including your's truly, are stuck in an unhealthy pattern of interaction with you.

You post your assertions, cherry picking a few passages of scripture. A Calvinist will come along and respond, putting the scriptures back in context, show you where you err in your reasoning and clarifying for you what Calvinism actually teaches. They will challenge you to look at the places where your theology and the bible are disharmonious.

You routinely ignore the substance of any reply made to your posts and shoot back something akin to the following:, "Your Calvinist God is an unjust, evil tyrant...." "Nowhere in the bible does it say that anyone is predestined to heaven or hell...." "John Calvin was one bad dude.... "God doesn't need to predestinate anyone..."

Perhaps the reason no one wants to engage you anymore is because they already know what you are going to say and they are tired of wasting the wear and tear on their fingertips responding when they know you aren't going to interact with the reply in any meaningful way.

When you want to engage in a dialog where you actually read what I write and actually engaging the substance of my arguments, then I'll be happy to respond to your monologues.

Until then, may the Lord heap blessings upon you.

Zeke

By NATURE they would not, by NATURE Cain refused to offer right sacrifice, their nature does not allow them .

They are not free, they are BOUND by their nature.

Think about the intent of Galatians 4:23-28, and where that takes place, separating them into two physical siblings is a traditional deception, the teachings are Similitudes/Allegory that take place within you Luke 17:20-21, Galatians 1:12.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You and many of the Calvinists on the board, including your's truly, are stuck in an unhealthy pattern of interaction with you.

You post your assertions, cherry picking a few passages of scripture. A Calvinist will come along and respond, putting the scriptures back in context, show you where you err in your reasoning and clarifying for you what Calvinism actually teaches. They will challenge you to look at the places where your theology and the bible are disharmonious.

You routinely ignore the substance of any reply made to your posts and shoot back something akin to the following:, "Your Calvinist God is an unjust, evil tyrant...." "Nowhere in the bible does it say that anyone is predestined to heaven or hell...." "John Calvin was one bad dude.... "God doesn't need to predestinate anyone..."

Perhaps the reason no one wants to engage you anymore is because they already know what you are going to say and they are tired of wasting the wear and tear on their fingertips responding when they know you aren't going to interact with the reply in any meaningful way.

When you want to engage in a dialog where you actually read what I write and actually engaging the substance of my arguments, then I'll be happy to respond to your monologues.

Nobodies forcing you to interact with Pate? You and your fellow Calvinists can just: "Brush the dust from your sandals" and move on. You and your ilk love to attack Pate. Personally, I don't get it? Do you find him dangerous to your belief system?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Think about the intent of Galatians 4:23-28, and where that takes place, separating them into two physical siblings is a traditional deception, the teachings are Similitudes/Allegory that take place within you Luke 17:20-21, Galatians 1:12.

You're one of the strangest posters on TOL. Most of the time, you don't seem to be rational.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nicely done and a very accurate summary.

AMR