Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Gurucam

One must become a Saint/Christian in this life . . . .

One must become a Saint/Christian in this life . . . .

One must become a Saint/Christian in this life, then, when one dies, one will be an angel and join Jesus in spirit heaven.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

One who, in any way esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, is not a Saint/Christian and cannot be a Saint/Christian in this life and cannot be an angel in spirit heaven when one dies.

One who, in any way esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, is simply among 'the dead' who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

To become a Saint/Christian in this life one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

An angle has no flesh body or flesh to serve. An angel can serve only his spirit. Therefore a human on earth who becomes practiced in serving his spirit while he lives on earth (and so becomes a Saint/Christian), is totally practiced in being an angel and is fit to be an angel, when he dies.

The difference between a Saint/Christian and an angel is that a Saint/Christian is on earth in a human physical body, while an angle is in spirit heaven without a physical body. However at all events, they both transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own hearts/spirits, in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

And at all events, only Saints/Christians and angels are of Jesus' kingdom. All others are of the kingdom of Satan/the devil.

When one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, one is 'the dead' and remains 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Such a one cannot serve his/her heart/spirit.

'The dead' describes one who is 'dead' to his own heart/spirit. Such a one is aware of only his natural man or flesh. Such a one cannot serve his heart/spirit. He/she can serve only his flesh.

One who cannot serve his heart/spirit cannot become a Saint/Christians and therefore cannot be an angel in spirit heaven when he or she dies.

Satan/Peter his church and followers do not serve their spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit. They are all seriously entangled with the ten commandment which are the ministration of death (spiritual death):

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Although the ten commandments were identified to be the ministration of death and were done-way-with and replaced with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, this meant nothing to Satan/Peter and Co.. They remained Jews. They denied the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. That is, like the Jews, Satan/Peter and his church continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments on each other.

In fact, the gospel of the ten commandments (the gospel of circumcision) were committed onto Satan/Peter. And he and his church discern wisdom in, esteem and enforce the ten commandments on each other:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The very anchor of Satan/Peter and his church (including followers) are the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness. They were all made or kept,'the dead'. No Saints/Christians (i.e. people who serve their spirit) can and do, rise from that institution. They are all entangled with death (spiritual death).

People always end in a place exactly conformed to their entanglement. This is the perfection of God's/natural justice. If one, in the least way, use the ministration of death that was engraved and written in stone, one goes to the 'land' of 'the dead' when one dies.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Satan/Peter his church and followers refused to recognized that one has become dead to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments' by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

Satan/Peter his church and followers could not, did not and do not, recognize that to become Saints/Christians they cannot discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner.

'The dead' would not be able to make the above discernment.

Satan/Peter his church and followers are all under the ten commandments and simply pretending to be the body of Christ and Christians. They are simply pretending to be the ones who 'follow Jesus'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is, 'the dead' means 'dead' to one's own heart/spirit. 'The dead' are people in the flesh. They are dead to their spirit. They can savor only the things of flesh (i.e. the things of man). Therefore 'the dead' is simply another way to describe Satan. Therefore, 'the dead' will be naturally drawn to Satan/Peter and his church. And by their ideology, what they esteem, their behavior and their practice, Satan/Peter, his church and followers are 'the dead'.

Fact is, the dead'/'Satan' cannot discern the huge folly and curse that is the ten commandments. In fact, they will discern wisdom in and delight in, the ten commandments.

One who is dead to his/her spirit can never discern the supremacy of unconditionally serving the love in their own heat/spirit. Love is an essential fabric of only our spirits. One who is dead to his/her spirit have not awakened to love's urgings. They have never loved. They do not know God. They are not aware of love. However they mistake many carnal (physically based) attractions to be love.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Clearly the above is confirming that there are people who have never loved and therefore do not know God.

Fact is, esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandants keeps one in bondage and deny one the free expression of love's urgings and so deny one God's guidance and prevents one from being under grace of God, in Christ and knowing God. The ten commandments is a very serious curse.

Who can deny that the church of Satan/Peter very commonly demonstrated, encouraged and supported ruthlessness and loveless behavior, in their quest to empower and materially enrich, themselves, their favored and their other followers.

Peter/Satan, himself and his popes and their followers and all others were simply pawns in the quest of Satan/Peter and his popes and their church to empower and materially enrich themselves and so build their treasures on earth. They were not interested in and did not pursue, treasures in heaven.

. . . and foolish people project that a reformation of that institution, is the 'fix-all'. Fact is they have billions in hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter. This was done according to their own idea and free will. They have no one in heaven. How is this going to be fixed, when they have totally supported the Jews (who killed Jesus) and the ten commandments (which Jesus identified to be the devil) and so, opposed and defied (Jesus), who is the one who can help them?

Have no doubt Satan/Peter and his church and followers (both direct and indirect) are not Christians and do not, in any way, constitute the body of Christ. There are no Saint/Christians in their institution. Peter was never the vicar of Christ. This was never his appointment. Peter was not appointed by Jesus to anchor His Christian church. Peter was Satan and he was appointed to anchor Jesus Satanic church.

Paul, with out Peter, was appointed to exemplify Jesus 'follow me'/Christian church.

On the other hand, Peter was appointed to anchor Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, Satanic church.

Jesus had and clearly declared and perused two intentions and agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus established two institutions or churches, one for each of His two above agendas:

The following is church which was and is, anchored on Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

The above confirmed that Jesus expected Peter to continue to be Satan.

The above is not Jesus 'follow me'/Christian church. The above church is, Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'.

The above Satanic church was established by Jesus, under Satan/Peter (and his successions of popes) and was to remain existing and functional until the day of the Lord Jesus (which is still to come). This also confirmed that Jesus expected Peter to continue to be Satan..

Also the gospel of the ten commandments, which are the ministration of death and the devil, was committed onto Peter. This also clearly confirmed that Jesus expected Peter to continue to be Satan . . . and to 'any which way' continue to defy Him (Jesus) and serve his Satanic ways and agenda.

So the gospel of death (I.e. the gospel of the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter so that (under his own free will) he (Peter) will continue his Satanic ways and agenda, together with all others like him (Peter)

Peter was expected to remain and did remained, full blown Satan, as Jesus originally confirmed.

Peter (and his succession of popes and their church) simply fooled-up a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians into falsely believing that Peter did not remain Satan. This did not impact others who did not take-on the rhetoric of Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and their church. However this certainly destroyed billions who took them seriously, to their word.

Billions, it seemed, stood on 'iffy' grounds (while they lived). They were buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter when they died.

And currently billions more seem to be still standing on very 'iffy' grounds . . . by their own choice, to deny and not follow, Jesus and instead esteem and follow Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan.

Robert Pate said that he 'stop reading my post because I said that Peter is Satan'.

Clearly Robert Pate is making a false statement. I have never said that Peter was Satan and remained Satan.

I simply provide very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which says, in no uncertain terms, that Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus and Jesus expected him (Peter) to remain Satan and pursue his (Peter's) essentially Satanic agenda. And indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and followers, all continued in that track.

Last edited:

Gurucam

In additional to being Satan, Peter was within Jesus' inner circle and opposing Jesus

In additional to being Satan, Peter was within Jesus' inner circle and opposing Jesus

In additional to being Satan, Peter was within Jesus' inner circle. Also Peter remained a Jew and loyal to the Jews and the old Jewish system. From within, Peter was opposing Jesus new system which was anchored on transgressing the old Jewish system so as to become Christian/Saints.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.

Satan/the devil was and is a physical person or persons. These were persons who had the authority and power, to offer Jesus power and wealth under the then prevailing system.

Through Satan/the devil and therefore Peter, these people (the ruling Jews) had tempted Jesus into joining them, i.e. attempting to bribe Him, instead of opposing them and shaking-up their comfortable (oppressive to the masses) life style. Of course Jesus refused their offer.

Peter was Satan/the devil (in human form). And indeed Satan in physical form made an offer to Jesus on the exceeding high mountain and tempted Jesus by offering Jesus an opportunity to rule and to share the power and wealth of the Jews of that time, in an effort to have Jesus abandon his God given mission/agenda and instead embrace the Jews and their tradition of that time:

Matthew: 4 KJV N.T.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

However the above was not the only time that Satan/the devil sought to derail Jesus off His God given path.

At a different forum, Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus, because Peter sought to tempt Jesus into not serving his God given agenda and so derail Jesus off His God given path/agenda This was the same thing that was attempted above, on the hill top:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the above Peter did not take up his cross and follow Jesus. Peter was opposing Jesus. Peter was trying to tempt Jesus into to abandoning his God given agenda and mission. This made Peter and all similar others, Satan/the devil.

Satan/the devil, who tempted Jesus on the high mountain was doing the same thing that Peter did when he tired to dissuade Jesus from going to Jerusalem so as to complete His divine mission.

Therefore he who tempted Jesus on the high mountain, was also called Satan. And Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter. It can only be Peter who tempted Jesus on the high mountain.

Peter's agenda was always to oppose Jesus and His New system and support the old Jewish/ten commandments system, any which way.

Peter was very dangerous, because he was pretending to follow Jesus, however Peter was pursuing his essentially Antichrist/pro Jewish Mosaic agenda, from within Jesus' inner circle.

Peter was identified to be Satan, because he was not following Jesus and he was seeking to derail Jesus off his divine mission. And Peter was given Jesus' Satanic commission which was to exist until the day of the Lord Jesus, which is still to come. The gospel of the ten commandments, which killeth and is the devil, was committed onto Peter.

Do the Math, it is not Rocket Science. It is simple kindergarten sums.

Clearly Peter was expected, by Jesus, to:
1. continued to be Satan (i.e. one who savor the things of man/flesh and not the things of God/Spirit),
2. to pretend to be Christian,
3. to continue to oppose and deny Jesus and His new system,
4. to continue to support the Jews who killed Jesus and
5. to continue to promote the old Jewish/ten commandments system.

Jesus simply and cunningly tricked and used Satan/Peter into serving God's promise and prophesy of filling the surface of earth with only children of God, totally with out children of the flesh/'the dead'.

For the past 2000 0dd years, Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their church were the 'body of 'the dead/children of the flesh'. They did not follow Jesus and they were not the body of Christ. They were the dead who bury their dead. For the past 2000 odd years, they have been bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter.

By any measure, Satan/Peter has, from the on-set, dethroned Judas, billions of times over.

Judas was real small change (nickle and dime business). Judas was simply a 'red herring' which Satan/Peter and their church threw out to the masses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The instruction is' 'follow Jesus'. The question is where did Jesus go?

The instruction is' 'follow Jesus'. The question is where did Jesus go?

There are three basic parts/requirements to following Jesus, as follows:
1. one must know where Jesus went, so that one can reach Jesus and follow Jesus.
2. one must discern, commune with and be led by, Jesus in His current state, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in heaven'
3. one must know how to become given by God to follow Jesus (it is not a free for all).

The above are marked by, :idea::idea: 1. and :idea::idea: 2. and :idea::idea: 3.:

:idea::idea: 1. Jesus instructed and left two options, as follows:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)

One has to choose one of the two options above. If one choose to follow Jesus, then, the question is where did Jesus go? The answer is as follows:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The above say that, since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit body. He is located on the right hand of the Holy Spirit (God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit). And in that format and from that place, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession for 'us'.

This is very serious information. Now the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, ready willing and able to make intercession for 'us'.

How many of us are trying to achieve and have actually achieved, communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so, find out precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do (as Paul did). Then simply do this, even if we have to transgress the ten commandments? For Jesus has made us dead to the ten commandments so that we can serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally.

Billions seem to be doing other things under total deception and in total futility.

We are told:

Therefore there is no second chance or second birth on earth. One must follow Jesus successfully in this life time.

To follow Jesus is to follow Jesus to spirit heaven (there is no coming back to earth to try again). That is, when one dies, one must rise in three day, clad only in one's spirit body to spirit heaven, to be with Jesus. This is how one follows Jesus.

One cannot be delivered into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter and say that one has followed Jesus. One is simply deluding one self.

Following Jesus to spirit heaven in three day after death is not impossible, it is expected, because, Jesus said:

John: 14 KJV N.T.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

The above say that those who believe in Jesus can and will do better things than he did. Also those who believe Jesus and become Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception, Jesus is lord of all.

Therefore Christians are expected to (at least) do all the things that Jesus Christ did. They are expected to rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies and follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after they die. The only thing that they cannot be is Lord of all.

Therefore the idea of being 'the dead' in the church of Satan/Peter and then being buried, as 'the dead', inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter to wait on some still to come day of the Lord Jesus, is not the way to follow Jesus. This is the way to follow Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan.

Clearly Satan/Peter and Co. are the dead who are burying each other. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

Expect those who esteem and follow Satan/Peter to present all kinds of foolish rhetoric to counted the above very clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

Be prepared and do not be deceived by those who (by their own free choice) deny Jesus and follow Satan/Peter:

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Not only did Jesus identify Peter to be Satan. Peter did not take up his cross and follow Jesus.

Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their followers never followed Jesus.

Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace it with the His Spirit. however Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their followers continue to discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment and, up to this day, they enforce the ten commandments on each other:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The ten commandments were long found to be onto death. They killeth. The ten commandments make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'. And they were done-away-with and replace with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

However Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their followers continue to esteem and enforce the ten commandments on each other. Then, when they die, they bury each inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who when there when he died, to rule). This is not how to 'follow Jesus'. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'.

:idea::idea: 2. Following Jesus is also about following Jesus in his current state. Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, seated on his throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven:

Therefore to follow Jesus one must be able to discern and communion with Jesus as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven.

This gives rise to the next point. Since Jesus is currently the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven one must be awakened to/become aware of one's own spirit. Because the Spirit Jesus can be discerned, known and be followed only through one own heart/spirit:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Therefore one must be given by God to follow Jesus. That is, one must have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. That is, one must be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit. Those with the first fruit of the Holy Spirit still groan for adoption as children of God. Adoption as a child of God is what it is all about. This makes one the same as Jesus. This makes one staved and delivered. This makes one a christian. This make one glorified by God and one who can do no wrong, even if one transgress the ten commandments.

This should not be confused with simply having one's spirit saved. Having one's spirit saved is simply to awaken to one's own heart/spirit. This is simply a small thing. This is simply the first small step. This is simply the actualization that is required, in order for one to be given by God, to actually follow Jesus and become an adopted child of God. This is an entrance requirement to follow Jesus. One cannot simply up and follow Jesus.

Adoption as a child of God comes when one commune with and is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments, have authentically followed Jesus.

However to do the above (i.e. follow Jesus, in His current state, as the Spirit Jesus), one must have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. This is awareness of one's own heart/spirit. Then one can follow Jesus in his current Spirit only form. This is described as being given by God to follow Jesus.

:idea::idea: 3. Therefore after choosing to follow Jesus and coming to know how and where Jesus went, there is a qualification that is needed and a technique, for following Jesus, who is currently clad only in His Spirit body.

One must acquire the necessary actualization and know the technique in order to go fuhrer. This is described as being given by God to follow Jesus. It is not just a matter of jumping on the band wagon.

One must be given by God to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The technique for becoming given by God to follow Jesus is not a mystery nor is it unreachable. One must be come converted (first).

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be 'converted' is to awaken to/become aware of, one's own spirit. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (i.e. covered over). This is not salvation and delivered and this does not make one healed by Jesus or a Christian. This is simply the saving of one's own heart/spirit. This is simply a small first step that enables one to then follow Jesus and be healed by Jesus.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body resident in spirit heaven. To follow Jesus one must have person communion with Jesus, in His current state, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Jesus who is the Lord of Christians in spirit heaven.

The above communion with the Spirit of Jesus is possible only by going through one's own heart/spirit. Therefore to have this communion one must be spiritually aware. This is why conversion (i.e. awaking to.becoming aware of, one's own heart/spirit) is the first requirement.

To be converted (i.e. awaking to/becoming aware of, one's own heart/spirit) is the 'saving of one's spirit'. This is just a first small step. To follow Jesus and to be a Christian one's spirit must be saved in one's current life time. That is, one must awaken to/become aware of, one own spirit/heart in one's current life time. Then one must achieve communion with and be led by by the Spirit of Jesus in one's current life time. This is how one become an adopted child of God like Jesus.

The above is how to become a Christian in one's current life time and then go to spirit heaven, to be with Jesus, in three day after one dies.

Fact is, the ten commandments work totally against the above. The ten commandment were found to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth, spiritual awareness. The ten commandments makes and keeps one dead to one's own spirit. Such a one cannot follow Jesus. Keeping people dead to their hearts/spirits and so denying them the chance to follow Jesus is the work of Satan/Peter, his popes and their church.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church and followers are enforcing the ten commandments (which kileth) on each other and so making and keeping each other the spiritually dead (i.e. dead to their own hears/spirit). They cannot follow Jesus. Then when they die they bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They are the Antichrist and pro-Satan/Peter institution, on earth and also in hell..

The sad fact is that Peter was always this way inclined. Jesus simply used Peter to serve God's agenda of dispatching 'the dead' who are 'children of the flesh' to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, who went there when he died.

God's agenda is to have only children of God inherit the surface of earth in God's kingdom of heaven, totally without 'the dead' who are children of the flesh'.

Clearly Satan/Peter and his popes and his church and their followers have been burying each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. And this is serving God's previously stated prophesy, promise and agenda for 'the dead' who are 'children of the flesh'.

This is why, under the hands of Jesus, the future of those who were buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter is very 'iffy. There are very serious consequences for ignoring, denying and defying Jesus, so as to follow Peter, who Jesus clearly and deliberately identified to be Satan.

Seems that Satan/Peter, his popes and other followers have fooled every one who listened to them, into believing that those who follow them can do any which thing, that they want and they will be forgiven by them.

Satan/Peter, his popes and other followers have defied:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Satan/Peter, his popes and other followers did not and do not, believe in Jesus. However they pretended to be Jesus' 'follow me', Christian church.

. . . and they deceived billions, in true Satan styling.

Last edited:

Gurucam

He that searches his own heart/spirit comes to know the Spirit of Jesus.

He that searches his own heart/spirit comes to know the Spirit of Jesus.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (to transgress the ten commandments).

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

He that searches his own heart/spirit comes to know the Spirit of Jesus. And also comes to be known by the Spirit of Jesus.

Clearly, however, one cannot be 'the dead' (i.e. dead to one's own heart/spirit), if one wishes to have this communion with the Spirit of Jesus.

And the ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments makes and keeps one 'the dead'.

Therefore one who, even in the least way, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments becomes and remains 'the dead'. Such a one have absolutely no changes of achieving communion with the Spirit of Jesus, who is currently the Lord in heaven. Such a one is not given by God to follow Jesus, who is now only in His Spirit format. Such a one cannot follow Jesus. Such a one would be totally unknown to Jesus. Such a one is simply dead in his waters (i.e. dead in his physicality).

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The above say that, since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit body. He is located on the right hand of the Holy Spirit (God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit). And in that format and from that place, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession for 'us'.

This is very serious information. Now the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, ready willing and able to make intercession for 'us'.

How many of us are trying to achieve and have actually achieved, communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so, find out precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do (as Paul did). Then simply do this, even if we have to transgress the ten commandments? For Jesus has made us dead to the ten commandments so that we can serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally.

Billions seem to be doing other things under total deception and in total futility.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus.

Is it not very obvious that if one want to follow Jesus, one cannot follow the physical Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago, there is no physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus to follow.

Since 2000 odd years ago one must discern and be led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven. And who is ready willing, able and waiting to make intercession for 'us'.

And he that searches his own heart/spirit comes to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do:

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have ignore and abandoned the above (spirit and only path to Jesus). Instead they are following Satan/Peter and esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, which makes and keeps them 'the dead'.

2000 odd years ago Jesus did-away-with the ministration of death which are the ten commandments. Jesus found the ten commandments to be 'the devil' in ideas form. Therefore Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace it with His Spirit, which must be discerned within each of our own hearts/spirits:

The above confirm that the ten commandments is the power of death and Jesus destroy the ten commandments and replaced it with His Spirit.

The following says that Jesus came to destroy him that had the power of death, that is the devil. Jesus found 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil, to be the ten commandments. And he destroy the ten commandments and replaced it with His Spirit which must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which is him who has the power of death, that is the devil. Who but Satan would keep them worshiping and esteeming the devil?

These are very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

My posts are quite literally, increased knowledge in the fullness of time:

My posts are quite literally, increased knowledge in the fullness of time:

The knowledge in the above posts are being released openly and in clarity because the end of the time has come.

The end of the time for the past 2000 odd years has come. This was when the ten commandments were allowed on the surface of earth together with the opposing law which is, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandment.

The last 2000 odd years was a shared period when the ten commandments and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus were allowed on the surface of earth, together. Although these two approaches totally opposed each other.

A new 2000 odd years period has dawned.

During this new 2000 odd year period, only the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments will be allowed on the surface totally without the ten commandments.

The ten commandments will be totally banished from the surface of earth. These laws (the ten commandments) will continue to be relevant but only in hell.

My posts are increased knowledge which surfaces during these change of Ages.

The above increased knowledge are 'the words' that were previously 'shut-up', in the Holy KJV N.T., which was also sealed with respect to the information in my posts.

These words are no longer 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T. no longer 'sealed'

This is all according to:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The appearance of these previously shut-up words and the unsealing of the Holy KJV N.T. tells us that the surface of earth is in a New age. The time of the end has come for the Old. Now the old has died, to give way to the new.

All the old guards, who include and are like, Satan/Peter and Co., are running to and fro, in mad frenzies. They are 'dead in their waters' (they are dead in their physicality). They are not spiritually actualized and therefore not prepared/relevant for the new age (which is totally spiritual). However for a while they (the old guards) will continue to grab at straws. They will try to regain their old hold, which will continue to be rapidly lost to them.

Previously they were entangled with a part of the reality on the surface. This was the reality related to the 'the dead'. This made them relevant to the surface of earth. This has changed.

Now this reality (the ten commandments, dead reality) can no longer be supported on the surface of earth. This reality was also always supported in hell, inside the earth with Satan. Nothing has changed for hell. Now, this reality is supported only in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

The surface of earth is now, 'done-away-with the ten commandments, the death commandments and that reality.

Therefore, now, all old guards (i.e. those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments etc.) are no longer entangles with any thing on the surface of earth. They are entangled only with the reality in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. They will eventually be teleported to hell, through black hole portals, to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter in one fell scoop.

Only children of God/Christians will be left to inherit the surface of earth in this new, 2000 odd year, Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

God's kingdom has come to the surface of earth. Now the surface of earth is conformed to the reality in spirit heaven. Jesus' kingdom which was only in spirit heaven has now been also formed on the surface of earth.

Therefore now, Jesus kingdom is also of this world. The laws of spirit heaven will rule on the surface of earth. These are the laws of quantum mechanics.

'Magic' (the probabilistic laws of quantum mechanics) will prevail and run the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

In spirit heaven angels simply collapse the probabilistic wave which is the quantum field of all possibilities (the Holy Spirit), into the expression of their any wish.

Now on earth, in the new Age of enlightenment in Christ, the surface of earth is conformed to the reality in spirit heaven.

Just as things operate in spirit heaven they will operate on the surface of earth.

Now like angels in spirit heaven, Saints/Christian on earth, will simply collapse the probabilistic wave which is the quantum field of all possibilities (the Holy Spirit), into the physical/material expression of their any wish.

The fixed, predictable and reliable laws of Newtonian physical will be commonly undermined by Saints/Christians.

For example:

Newtonian physics say that one cannot walk on water. This law say that one (one's body) must displace a volume of water that weights, at least, equal to one's own weight before one can float on water. Some people can float a part of their body on water by lying on water. However this newton law does not allow one to walk on the surface of water,

Quantum mechanics enable one to defy the above laws of Newtonian physics and literally walk on water. This is the magic of spirit heaven. The laws of spirit heaven has come to functionality on the surface of earth. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth.

A Saint/Christian is an angle in a physical body. The things that he can do as an angel in heaven, he can also physically do (as a Saint/Christian) on earth, in this new age of enlightenment in Christ:

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus' acts were not the important substance of Christianity.

Jesus' acts were not the important substance of Christianity.

Jesus' acts of healing, materializing fish and bread, walking on water, etc. were not the substance of Christianity. These were simply to demonstrate the magic of Christianity. These were done simply to demonstrate the magical life that Christians can have on earth.

Jesus did these things not to replace one own capacity to help one self. Jesus did these things simply to awaken faith (i.e. beliefs in the 'not seen' elements and 'not seen' forces of God)' Jesus did these thing to awaken one to the magic of being Christian.

Jesus did these things (miracles) to awaken faith, which is awareness of and belief in, the 'not seen' forces and other aspects of God's creation.

Back then, people simply knew about and use physicality. They were not aware of the magical laws which operate on the spirit level and which can be harnessed to serve them in the physical world.

They were 'the dead'. That is they were dead to their own heart/spirit and also dead to all things about and in, the spirit realm.

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Awakening faith is the fist step in awakening one's awareness of one's own heart/spirit and the general spirit realm. Those people, back then were not at all (actually) awakened to or aware of their own spirits/hearts and/or the spirit realm.

They had to be weened out of absolute physicality and into spiritual awareness, in order to advance.

Most definitely, Christianity is not about doing physically based charity (to other). 'Physically based' charity is an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideology.

Mother Teresa and similar others have totally missed the idea of Christianity and Christianity, itself.

The substance of Christianity is for each individual person, to be able to physically express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the fabric of his/her own heart/spirit, on earth. And to do this in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The above is achieved when one is led into all of one''s works by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the miracle of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Everything was about establishing this Spirit of Jesus to anchor Christianity/the New covenant.

In Christianity one is given to serve one own spirit in perfect harmony with the Spirit of God. This is done when one is led, unconditionally, into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus, has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit. And one must be led in this manner even of one has to transgress the ten commandment and all other similar religious ideals and laws. This is the fabric of Christianity.

When one lives in the above manner one automatically and perfectly serve one own heart and all humanity, simultaneously, according to the perfect will of God and not according to one own ideas. This is to serve one own divine mission on earth.

It is extremely dangerous (especially when one dies and has to face judgment) to have served (while one lived) the divine mission of another person instead of serving one's own divine mission.

Mother Teresa and similar other are not serving according to Christianity. They are serving indiscriminately in the 'bulk' manner. This is according to the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic religious tradition. This is not according to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian spiritual tradition.

Indeed such bulk effort/approach is not Christian. It demonstrates a lack of precise, direct, individualized guidance from the Spirit of Jesus. Precise, direct, articulate, individualized guidance from the Spirit of Jesus Jesus' is the hallmark of N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition.

The Spirit of Jesus provided direct guidance that is precisely articulate and discriminatory. It is never generalized and collective. Generalized and collective (one size fill all) (animal herding) approach to life and management is, at all forums, essentially O.T./Mosaic/ ten commandments ideology.

Jesus did not come to serve generalized laws and groups of people, in any collective and/or generalized manner. He came to apply a sword of separation on groups, even on families:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Essentially (as divine as it is made out to be by Satanic people) the above 'charity' of Mother Teresa and similar others, is done for serving one's own self, i.e. one own ego. It is worthless with respect to serving God and Christianity.

This is not wrong, per say. However it is not Christian and it wrong to claim that this is something which Saints/Christian do. To make this claim is to deny and blaspheme Jesus, Christianity and the Spirit of Jesus.

Saints/Christ serve one own self. However they do so in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. They are essentially give by God to serve their own spirit. However they do so in alignment with the God's Will for His creation. This is accomplished when one is led into one's works by the Spirit of Jesus.

In this system one never serves humanity in any generalized and/or collective way. One services is always articulate precise and very individualized and never dispensed in 'bulk'.

In this way Christians/Saints serve all humanity on earth according to the precise and individualized Will/Spirit of God and not according to one's own 'bright and presumptuously wise, whimsical, fancy and generalized ideas (as was done collective and in 'bulk' under the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic system).

People who do physically based and/or generalized charity does not serve the Will/Spirit of God. They serve only their own carnal/physical ideas. Christianity is not about physically based charity. When Jesus did charity is was always only for demonstrating the power of spirit and Spirit. And Jesus' charity was always initiated from spiritual actualization. It was always a spirit act and never a physical act.

Mother Teresa and similar people, who present themselves to be Christians, are simply diluting, deny and undermining Christianity.

The substance of Christianity is to become a functional Christian (like Jesus Christ). A Christian is one who can operate through one's own spirit/heart and materialize one's own desired circumstances and physical things, magically, from the Holy Spirit by operating through the Spirit of Jesus.

Christianity is about having a magical life by freely and liberally expressing and fulfilling the things within one's own heart, in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit, even if one has to transgress all laws including the ten commandments.

Christianity is about spiritually self-actualizing each person. It is about making each person 'lord' of his own life, through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, Who is Lord of all.

Handing out material help is a serious stumbling block to the Christian aim and agenda. Handing out material help may be appropriate among 'the dead who eventually bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'. And this is all all O.K., once this is not claimed to be and is not promoted as, a Christian thing.

Christianity is about personal actualization which make one the creator of his own destiny/world, in God's creation, magically, on his/her terms, directly from the Holy Spirit, by operating though his/her own spirit, in harmony with the Will of God.

Christianity is not about propping-up other. Christianity is not about generalized and collective guidance. Christianity is about serving one own (inherently unique) individual spirit, in harmony with the Spirit/Will of God.

Christianity is not about any two or more, people serving and doing the same thing.

Christianity is about enabling each person to achieve direct communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus. This Jesus is the Lord in spirit heaven. Each person is required to communion personally, intuitively and directly with this spirit Jesus, so that each one can be led directly, individually and uniquely, by the Spirit of Jesus.

The Spirit of Jesus provides individualized information and guidance to each individual who commune with Him. This individualized information and guidance defines one's person mission in the body of Christ. This is described as precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do cannot be given to any one, by any human, like Moses or the physical Jesus. What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do must be discerned by each person privately, individually and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do is very individualized. It is a perfect amalgam of two things which are both unique with respect to each person. These are as follows:
1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own unique heart/spirit and
2. the Will/Spirit of God as it relates to the particular person.

Christianity is not at all anchored on generalized ten commandments guidance. Generalized ten commandments guidance killeth this individualized spirit based guidance.

The ten commandments is the ministration of spiritual death. It deceive, undermine and deny people this individualized spirit based guidance through and from, the Spirit of Jesus. The ten commandments deny one entry into the body of Christ and Christianity. The ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

For the above reason the ten commandments were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The substance and aim of Christianity is . . .

The substance and aim of Christianity is . . .

The substance and aim of Christianity is for each individual person, to be able to physically express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of his/her own heart/spirit, on earth. And to do this in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The above is how angels live in spirit heaven. Both Jesus and God want to establish this lifestyle on earth among Saints/Christians. And eventually allow only Saints/Christians to inherit the surface of earth.

The above life style on earth, is achieved when one is led into one''s works, on earth, by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And one obeys the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally, i.e. even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the miracle of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Everything, i.e. all the work and effort of the physical Jesus, was about establishing this Spirit of Jesus as the anchor of Christianity/the New covenant.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not live in the above manner and probably cannot perceive of a life style anchored on the above.

Fact is, 'the dead' (i.e. one who is dead to his own spirit/heart) would not be able to perceive the merits and practicality of, the above spirit and Spirit based Christian life style on earth.

However the above is exactly what Jesus sought to introduce and did introduced as Christianity. The above is the fabric of Christianity. This is what following Jesus is all about. It is therefore, obviously necessary for one to awaken to/become aware of, one's own spirit/heart (i.e. converted) before one can follow Jesus.

Following Jesus and Christianity is not for 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead).

If, today, Jesus stands physically among a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, who as is known, all esteem the ten commandments, Jesus would be just as alone and denied, as he was 2000 odd years ago:

John 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jesus did away with the ministration of death which are the ten commandments and replaced them (i.e. the ten commandments) with His Spirit:

Billions of aspiring Christians and Jews did not accept the above. However these billions routinely parrot platitudes to Jesus.

The sad fact is that a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews, will be force to awakened to and face an unthinkable (to them) fact and reality.

This fact and reality, that is totally unthinkable for them, is that, it is very strongly possible that Jesus can and will indeed stand very comfortably, among very many other billions, who belong to older spiritual traditions, on earth:

Mathew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews cannot and would not, in their wildest dream, entertain or recognize that these older spiritual traditions are any thing near Christian traditions. Or that their essential anchor is authentic Christianity. That is, not Catholicism and traditions Christianity.

This is the curse of being 'dead to one's own spirit'. One remains totally deceived and deluded, especially about things spiritual.

A billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews have rendered authentic Christianity, carnal. They have exorcised the spirit and Spirit dimensions of Christianity and so totally destroyed (authentic) Christianity among them selves.

However a billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews did not destroy authentic Christianity. Authentic Christianity is totally spirit and Spirit based and it has remained totally intact and alive among truly spiritually aware people in many older spiritual traditions.

Have no doubt Jesus is fully recognized and honored very much more honestly, truly and profoundly out side of the grouping of a billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews have rendered authentic Christianity, carnal. They have exorcised the spirit and Spirit dimensions of Christianity and so totally destroyed (authentic) Christianity but only for them and only among them selves.

In the above, 'spirit and Spirit' refers to: 1. the individual spirit/heart of each human, 2. the Spirit of Jesus and 3. the Holy Spirit.

Indeed, a billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews did not destroy authentic Christianity. Authentic Christianity is anchored on actual none changing realities (and laws) in the physical and spirit realms of creation.

Authentic Christianity can never die. Also Catholicism, traditional Christianity and the Jewish system (which are amazingly similar and Antichrist) can also persevere.

Indeed, everyone is permitted to live and lives within, his or her ideas of entanglement (regardless as to how uninformed these may be).

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christian have been esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting fake Christianity. That is, (flasely in the name of Christianity) they have been esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (which killeth) among themselves.

They have doing the above instead of doing the authentic Christian thing of transgressing the ten Commandments, so as to unconditionally serve their own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

The serious and sad folly of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians is that they have been arrogantly, self-righteously and falsely claiming that they are Christians and members of the body of Christ.

Fact is a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were and continue to be, false prophets and unaware, false spying brethren (whether willingly or not).

Although there is just one life (i.e. one opportunity to qualify for either heaven or hell) very unfortunate results were predicted. It was prophesied that only a few will make it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It is necessary to point out that the ten commandments are no permanent or eternal laws. They are the ministration of death and 2000 odd years ago, they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Fact is authentic Christianity is totally anchored in only transgressing the ten commandments, so as to unconditionally serve one's own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

Also Moses, who gave the ten commandments, did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments, He did not tell the Jews that he gave the ten commandments and that they were for temporal use (i.e. the ten commandments had to be done away with, eventually):

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The following confirms that Moses did not speak the truth. Moses did not bring truth. Truth and Grace came with Jesus:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above confirmed in total clarity that the ten commandments are not anchored on truth.

However a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews did not heed the above. They ignored the above and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments among each other.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians ignored and abandon the Truth based/N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian tradition and continue to esteem the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments system, which is not based on Truth. And they falsely claim to be Christians.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians literally sided with the Jews who killed Jesus and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the Jewish system, while pretending to be Christians who follow Jesus.

However, for the past 2000 odd years both authentic Christianity (of the chosen few) and fake Christianity (of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians) were permitted on the surface of earth.

That is, for the past 2000 odd years, both the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system were permitted on the surface of earth.

However, recently the above changed. The surface of earth can and will, no longer support fake Christianity (which a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use invoke and/or promote).

The surface of earth can no longer support both, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system,

This means that Catholicism, traditional Christianity and the Jewish system are no longer relevant to the surface of earth and they will no longer be permitted by Grace of God, to remain here, now in the newly dawned age of Enlightenment in Christ.

The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is when only authentic Christians are relevant on the surface of earth. This is when God's kingdom, as it is in heaven, comes to the surface of earth. The surface of earth has recently come into this point in time. Serious eviction from the surface of earth (of inappropriate people and inappropriate ideas) will ensue.

Now only authentic unadulterated Christianity is relevant to the surface of earth.

Catholicism, traditional Christianity and the Jewish system and those who esteem those systems will be teleported off to surface of earth and into another dimension/place that is conformed to their ideologies.

The surface of earth was long promised (by God) to those who bring forth only fruits of God. Only authentic Christians have been bringing forth only fruits of God.

Those who in the least manner esteemed, used, invokes, and/or promoted the ten commandments were render the dead (one who is only in the flesh). They have brough forth only fruits onto death which are the fruits of Satan/the devil.

Authentic Christianity is totally spirit and Spirit based and it has remained totally intact and alive among truly spiritually aware people in many older spiritual traditions.

In the above spirit and Spirit refers to: the individual spirits/hearts of humans, the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit).

Informed spiritually aware people in some older spiritual traditions have been constantly and consistently bringing forth fruits onto God by serving their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of God. These people are among those who inherited God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and will inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth when it if formed on the surface of earth:

Mathew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Last edited:

Gurucam

In this one life to qualify for heaven or hell, billions choose the path to hell.

In this one life to qualify for heaven or hell, billions choose the path to hell.

One is given this 70 or so odd years on earth to soweth to spirit and Spirit so as to qualify for eternal life and heaven. Billions have chosen to, instead, soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Although there is just one very short life (i.e. one opportunity to qualify for either eternal life in heaven or eternal life in hell) very unfortunate results were predicted. It was prophesied that only a few will make it:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians, for their own feeling of comfort and convenience like to claim that the above applies to all humanity. This is not so. These prophesies pertain only to the generations of Abraham and those other who Jesus came among. Only they were officially called. That is only they were officially called to given-up the old system and adapt the New Christian system.

However the above is a minor deception. A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians have also deceived themselves in very much more serious manner:

A billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and million of Jew are, all in unison, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments among themselves and they all believe that they are chosen few. And they are arrogant about their perceived favored status with Jesus.

These are people who denied and abandoned Jesus and his New system and sided with the Jews (who killed Jesus) and the Old Jewish ideologies.

The above is so remarkably foolish. However it is also ironic and comes with poetic justice.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the cause of this prophesied big failure to be chosen among a billion strong Catholics, a billions strong traditional Christians and million of Jew is that:

In some way or the other, they all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (i.e. the old 'spirit killing' Antichrist system), instead of deliberately transgressing the ten commandments (the old flawed spirit killing laws) so as to unconditionally serve each of their own heart/spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God (i.e. the new Christian/Jesus system).

The above is simply kindergarten sums from the Holy KJV N.T.. The above is the Christian position as confirmed clearly and literally in the Holy KJV N.T.

Very many among the billion strong Catholics and the billions strong traditional Christian will seek to deny the above. They will distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to put themselves into some 'paper' favor with Jesus. It will all be their made-up idea. It will count for nothing.

One can run but one cannot hide from the above Christian fact/truth.

The promise is that all truth will surface as increased knowledge in the time of the end of the Old. We are at this time.

One can use this information to adjust one's folly before one's final judgment comes upon one and it is too late for one.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ye also are become dead to the law (the ten commandments) by the body of Christ:

Ye also are become dead to the law (the ten commandments) by the body of Christ:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

In the clearest possible terms the above say that one becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ (i.e. when one becomes a Christian). And also in the clearest possible terms the above say that 'the law that one is dead to when one becomes a Christian', is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

The above also says that the 'thou shall not covet' and by extension the ten commandments, which were ordained to life were found to be onto death. The ten commandments made one 'the (spiritually) dead' and kept one 'the (spiritually) dead'.

Everyone has a physical/flesh body and an inward man/spirit body. 'The dead' describes one who is dead to one's spirit (body). Such a one is aware of only his physical body or flesh. Such a one can soweth only to flesh and reap only corruption. Such a one cannot soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life:

In another revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., it is clearly and literally conformed in the Holy KJV N.T. that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments are 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'. And indeed, 2000 odd years ago, the ten commandments were done-away-with (destroyed) and replace by the Spirit of Jesus:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

In the above, "him that had the power of death" is the ten commandments. The ten commandment, which was written and engraved in stone, is the ministration of death.

The above says many other very important things. However it is necessary to pointedly focus on the above fact, which is that, when one becomes a Christian one becomes 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the ten commandments, so that one can serve unconditionally, in the newness of spirit. This is the essential and only basis of following Jesus becoming a Christian/child of God/Saint and a member of the body of Christ.

The above is so fundamentally important to the idea of following Jesus and Christianity. However it is very different (and in opposition) to the ideas (about the ten commandments, etc.) which are corruptly held and corruptly promoted (as Christianity) in Catholicism and traditional Christianity.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments and corruptly claiming and corruptly promoting that they are Christians and in the body of Christ.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians are all 'the dead who, eventually, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'. They are not, at all, the ones who 'follow Jesus'. And they are not Christians. They are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing. They are not in the Body of Christ. They do not comprise the body of Christ.

The above is the sad news. The question is, who are false prophets and unaware false spying brethren, who deceived these billions of people, for what seems to be the past 2000 odd years?

Although 2000 odd years ago, the ten commandments were found to be the devils and done away with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This was not unilaterally enforced on everyone. Some people still wanted to esteem the ten commandments (this is spirit of the fact that the ten commandments were found to be the ministration of death and the devil). Only a few were inclined transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews choose to follow the Old Jewish/ten commandment/killeth-ing system instead of following Jesus and the New/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit/giveth-ing life/Christian/Jesus system.

Everyone was left to choose to be led by either ten commandments or the Spirit of Jesus, according to their awareness, level of actualization and own free will.

The Jews of that time were very violently opposed to Jesus new approach that required and still require, one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. And the Jews were very powerful. In fact the Jews kill Jesus.

Jesus had no power back then to totally do away with the Jewish system which is the ten commandants which was found to make one the spiritually dead and keep one the spiritually dead and totally replace it with His Spirit. The Jews back then were very violently adamant about denying Jesus' new system and upholding their old system. the correctness. And the Jews were very powerful.

The sad fact is that Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan had remained a Jew and was loyal to his fellow Jews. And he was operating covertly from within Jesus' inner circle. Therefore Jesus had little or no room for maneuvering with respect to promoting his new covenant. Jesus had to also operate cunningly and smarter than Satan/Peter.

To contain and manage Peter according to his prevailing Satanic nature, Jesus anchored his Satanic church on Satan/Peter and the killething gospel, which is anchored on the ten commandments (which was committed onto Peter). And Peter and his church were left to be 'the dead' who when they die, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there to rule when he died.

Satan/Peter was not given to anchor Jesus' Christian/body of Christ commission. The only and direct anchor of Jesus' Christian/body of Christ commission always was, only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who, for the past 2000 years, is the Lord in spirit heaven.

Paul simply exemplified how one commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus and obtain all knowledge and guidance directly, individually and privately from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who, for the past 2000 years, is the Lord in spirit heaven. This and only this is how Christians are informed and guided. Only this approach is the Christian way of life.

Back then, Jesus came up with overwhelming opposition (especially from the Jews) to His New Christian approach to life.

Therefore Jesus left it up to each of those people to choose whether they wanted to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which were onto death and eventual burial inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter OR adopt His new approach of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit and so rise to spirit heaven, in three days after death, to be with Him (i.e. Jesus).

Seem that Satan/Peter and the Jews successfully 'pull the wool over the eyes' of billions and deceived them.

Remember, Satan/Peter and his church had a law which said that no one was allowed to read, understand and/or teach the Holy KJV N.T.. Their essentially corrupt law was that only they could read, understand and teach the Holy KJV N.T.. Hope that you now understand, fully, why they made-up and enforced that sinister law. They were not on any agenda of truth and Truth.

Their agenda was to corrupt and distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them seem to support their Antichrist agenda. And they fooled billions.

Never loose sight (awareness) of the following prophesies:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Children of the flesh'/'the dead', have been willingly burying each other . . .

'Children of the flesh'/'the dead', have been willingly burying each other . . .

2000 odd years ago, Jesus found that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. And he destroyed (did-away-with) the ten commandments and replace it with His Spirit:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2000 odd years ago, the ten commandments were found to be Satan/the devil. And the ten commandments were done-away-with (destroyed) by Jesus and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

However some people are by nature Satan/the devil. Such people can and do very naturally and spontaneously identify with Satan/the devil. Therefore they will naturally and spontaneously discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is the devil in ideas form.

Seems that God does not judge anyone, so as to correct them. Seems that God respects one's free choice and provide a place for every one according to their disposition and free choice. Seems that people are judged only to put them into a destination of their entanglement and choice:

The fact that people are judged only to put them into the destination of their choice, is true for everyone, including, Satan/the dead/children of the flesh/the devil. God will not derail them off their chosen path. They are simply dispatched to a place of their predisposition and entanglement which seems to be hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. Inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter seems to be conformed to the ideas and entanglement of those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and the church of Satan/Peter and traditional christianity.

This is simply the way that it seems to be.

It seem that the aim of God was to have 'the dead' who are also called children of the flesh buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter.

God's promise and prophesy is that only children of God will inherit heaven with out any children of the flesh:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of promise/children of Spirit/Children of God).

Therefore Jesus (in order to fulfill God's promise and prophesy above) allowed 'the dead' (who were bold and determined to remain 'the dead') to use the ten commandments (by their own free will) and so eventually bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

Of course, Jesus left another option and choice. Those who follow him and his new covenant become spiritually aware and in Christ, in their current life time. Then they differ in no way from Jesus Christ. Then when they die, they also rise, in three day (like Jesus Christ), to be like angels in spirit heaven, with Jesus (who is in spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit and eternal, Son of God. body).

The truth about the ten commandments were kept hidden (from 'the dead'/'children of the flesh'), because if the truth was known, the dead/children of the flesh, would not so willing and orderly follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church and then when they die so willingly and orderly bury each other inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

Seems that the fact that the ten commandments are Satan/the devil in ideas form, was 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. and the Holy KJV N.T. sealed with respect to this knowledge, up until now.

The above avoided awakening people who were Satan/devil to the above fact and so allowed them (on their own natural terms) to peacefully determine their leader (Satan/Peter and his popes and their church) and destination (inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter) according to their own free will and own nature (which was Satan/the devil).

The above is according to:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

We are the time of the end of the past 2000 odd years period. Now increased knowledge is surfacing. Now even children of the flesh/'the dead' (those whose spirits must be saved), will know in total clarity, that the ten commandments is "him who had the power of death, that is the devil".

However by their free and uninterrupted choice, 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' have been esteeming and using the ten commandments to willingly and orderly bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. And so be it.

The ways of God is totally fair and wise. Every one goes to a destination of their own precise entanglement.

Fact is, Jesus can only confirm that the ten commandments are the minsitration of death and the devil and He did away with the ten commandments and replace it with His Spirit. If persons refuse to accept the above and instead esteem the ten commandments . . . well so be it. They will reap that which comes to one through the ten commandments, which killeth and is the devil.

And so be it. No regrets and tears should follow or flow. Why would one want to or should, cry when one exercised one's free choice and ignored Jesus (and his revelations and ideologies) and instead followed Satan/Peter and his popes, their church and the ideologies of Satan/Peter.

One must face one choice and the consequences of one's choice. On cannot run with the sheep and hunt with the wolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

2000 odd years ago, those people could not identify Satan/the devil:

2000 odd years ago, those people could not identify Satan/the devil:

2000 odd years ago, the people who Jesus came physically among, did not have the capacity to identify or know the devil.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that back then those people were esteeming, using, invoking and promoting a curse which killeth spiritual awareness and was the devil and they did not know it. This is the ten commandments.

This is why Jesus came to show the light. Jesus came to identify 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil' and 'to destroy him who had the power of death that is the devil':

Jesus found that the ten commandments was him who had the power of death and he did away with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace it with His Spirit:

Jesus sought to do-away-with their Old flawed (ten commandments)tradition and replaced it with a New s tradition that was anchored on the spirit of each person, His Spirit and the Holy Spirit:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Those people (who Jesus came to help) did not take kindly to Jesus and his new idea. They denied, persecute, tortured and killed Jesus.

However Jesus did manage to leave his findings and His new approach to life, for those who actually cared to be informed by Him and follow Him.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus identified the three forms of the devil:

The devil in ideas form was and continue to be, the ten commandments.

The devil in spirit form is Satan/Peter who is currently inside the earth in hell.

The devil in physical form was Satan/Peter (the man).

Jesus identified and dismissed all three forms of Satan/the devils and replace them with His Spirit.

However Jesus left it up to each person to choose whether they wanted to follow Him or Satan/the devil. The free will of each human to choose his or her own path was always guaranteed by God and never comprised. And so it was with Jesus: He left two options:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Jesus did not dispense with Satan/the devil and his devises, because there were many who were themselves like Satan/the devil and wanted to continue to follow Satan/the devil. So, in fairness to all, Jesus left two options.

Since 2000 odd years ago, each person is given to use his or her free will, to chose from the following two options:
1. follow Jesus, in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, as He is in spirit heaven, as the Lord for Christians or
2. follow Satan/the devil who is confirmed by Jesus to be 1. the ten commandments (the ideas form of Satan/the devil), 2. the physical Peter (who was the human/man form of Satan/the devil on earth) and 3. the spirit Peter (who is spirit form of Satan/the devil and the boss in hell, inside the earth).

Of course billions chose to follow Peter and the ten commandments, who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil. These billions deny Jesus, so that they can follow Peter and the ten commandments, both of which, Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

Clearly nothing could be done to help such people. They will do what they will do. They will easily distort scriptures to suit their intent. And they will easily live in (any kind of) denial if it please/suits them. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus know this fact, very well.

Jesus simply 'let bygones be bygones'. Jesus simply 'let the chips fall where they may'. Jesus simply 'let the dead esteem Satan/the devil if they so choose. Jesus simply 'let the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'.

That is, if Satanic people denied and ignored Jesus and so, end inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter . . . well so be it ... God's purpose is served . . . it would seem.

It seems that there is still hope in these last days. However the passage is not sweet and nice. It is not about you adding something and someone else adding something in a 'sweet and nice' but totally foolish/false, ego trip (among people who do not know any thing about authentic Christianity) .

The following is required, no compromise will work: In the same manner that one denied the physical Jesus and the Spirit of Jesus, so as to esteem and follow Satan/Peter and esteem the ten commandments. One must now deny Satan/Peter and the ten commandments and embrace the truth of the physical Jesus and embrace and be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

However there is a required actualization that one must have before one can follow the Spirit of Jesus. Achieving this actualization is the first humble step. In fact, asking about this first step should be one's first humble request.

Serious humility is a required quality for one seeking truth (small truths) and Truth (big Truth). One who has been following Satan/Peter and esteeming,using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, must become like a child again.

Such a one is 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) and may know things about the physics realm. However such a one would know nothing about the spirit realm. Such a one must accept that, at best. he can be a new born (a child) with respect to things related to spiritual awakening and the spirit realm.

Such a one must be humble enough to truly accept this fact and so become a child again (this time with respect to things spiritual). Such a one must read/listen and learn. Such a one cannot contribute any things, far less to be a know it all.

The simply fact is, one who discerns wisdom in, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ideas of Satan/Peter, his popes, their church and/or the ten commandments are totally 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Such a one cannot make the smallest contribution to the ideas of Christianity, which is totally spirit and Spirit based.

. . . now you know why my posts had to be long monologues. My post will be appreciated only by those who are willing to become children again, i.e. new born to their own spirit/hearts and therefore new born to spirituality.

The very great majority of the billion strong Catholic, the billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews would not give up their adulthood (i.e. their grand knowership) as 'the dead' to become as little children (again), as a new spiritually awaken persons.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I had been wondering about that.

I could post the reason only in the fullness of time, i.e. after many years of postings.

I probably posted the reason before, however it would not have been understood, appreciated and/or accepted by the billion strong Catholics and billions strong traditional Christians.

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Christianity cannot be actually known by reading, hearing and discussing/debating the Holy KJV N.T.. This is lettered discernment which killeth. This is the passage of the the dead who when they die, bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, (for an indefinite stay).

Christianity is discerned from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own spirit. Only this Spirit giveth life eternal. This is the passage of those who, when they die, follow Jesus, in three day after death, to spirit heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. is an instruction manual. The Holy KJV N.T., simply confirmed the requirement and the path to communion with the the Spirit of Jesus Who is also the Spirit of Truth (who brings All Truth) and Who is also the Spirit of Intercession.

In the Christian tradition, each person has to get his or her own Truth directly from the Spirit of Jesus through a connection between his or her own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

Because of the above any authentic information about actual Christianity can only be a monologue. Such monologues can only be an authentic Christian saying precise what he/she has discerned from the Spirit of Jesus, through his/her own heart/spirit, totally with out processing such information.

My disclosures are 'increased knowledge at the time of the end'. My disclosures are 'the words' that was previously 'shut' in sealed parts of the Holy KJV N.T.. The surface of earth has come to time of the end of a 2000 odd year Dark Age.

A new Age of Enlightenment in Christ has dawned on the surface of earth. Increased knowledge surfaces at this time. My posts are increased knowledge at the time of the end of the past Dark Age on earth and the dawn of the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth:

If one is making the above delivery as 'increased knowledge in the time of the end', then one's only external guide is to quote the supporting literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. because this knowledge was simply shut-up', in 'sealed' parts of the Holy KJV N.T.. This knowledge was always in the Holy KJV N.T., it was simply not discernible by 'the dead'.

The time has come to present this knowledge openly and clearly.

Fact is a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, in some way or the other. This makes them and keeps them 'dead to their own spirits/hearts'. One who is dead to his/her own spirit cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Therefore such a one cannot be Christian and cannot know the Truth which Jesus passes to humans (which is the only basis of and for, Christianity).

Therefore, a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and the millions of Jews, cannot add any thing to Christian posts. They are simply not Christians. They have simply not made the passage to be Christians:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have remained 'the dead' who, when they die, are bury by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

They are not the one who can have and actually have, actually/authentically followed Jesus. Also, when they die, they cannot rise in three day to be like angles in heaven, to be with Jesus (as Christians do).

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians. However they unilaterally and strongly but falsely, believe that they are Christians and they foolishly and strongly claim that they are Christians.

This is why my posts are monologues for the purpose of teaching. I am a teacher and governor of and for, the Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

My messages cannot be democratically determined concussions. My appointment as one of the teachers and governors of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ cannot be and was not, by ballot voting on earth (as is done for appointing popes).

I earned my appointment by Grace of God. I earned my appointment by being a Christian who is possessed of the required Gift of the Spirit that is appropriate for my posting.

I stayed totally and completely outside of what passed for Christianity among the billion strong Catholics and the billions strong traditional Christians. They are like a very bad plague on authentic Christianity. They may actually be a very bad plague destroying the core of authentic Christianity.

Last edited:

iouae

Fact is a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, in some way or the other.

I personally hope they carry on doing so, because the alternative is them stealing, lying, murdering and coveting each others wives and stuff.

Gurucam

I personally hope they carry on doing so, because the alternative is them stealing, lying, murdering and coveting each others wives and stuff.

Indeed, your idea may be and has been, an alternative. However that is not the Christian choice:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
27 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it

John: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Seem that the best thing (the best advise) is to loose one's physical life or be robbed, etc. if necessary, in order to be Christian, in one's current life.

At least one should not love one's life on earth so as to preserve it at all cost. That is, one should not love one's life on earth to the extent of esteeming, using invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness.

Instead one must love the promise of life in God's kingdom of heaven. And this requires one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one' own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

Christianity does not put any emphasis on the things which the ten commandments seek to preserve.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians cannot 'see' the merits of loosing one's physical life or being robbed, etc.,, in order to be Christian, far less to live in the above manner. Yet they claim to be Christian. This is their great stumbling block.

Their stumbling block is not that they were not given by God to follow Jesus, i.e. that they do not have the capacity/spiritual actualization to follow Jesus or that they do not follow Jesus. These actions have their natural end, one way or the other;

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Their great stumbling block is their lack of forth-righteousness, integrity, honesty and fairness toward Jesus and authentic Christians.

The great stumbling block of a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians is that they deny Jesus and His teachings and did not and do not, follow Jesus. However they falsely claim to be Christians, while distorting and undermining Christianity.

According to Christianity, the purpose of one's current life on earth is not to have a current 70 odd year life, on one's own terms. This 70 odd years is to soweth towards an eternal life in heaven after one dies.

This requires one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

One's current 70 odd year life is one time opportunity. This life must be made a sacrifice in which one deprives one self of all things material, physical or carnal that is not a result of following the urging of love within one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the urging of Love that is within the Holy Spirit.

The Christian approach to the above way of life is to discern and be led by, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is how one becomes an adopted child of God, a Christian and a Saint while one live on earth and then, one goes to spirit heaven in three day after death, to be with Jesus.

If, on the other hand, one devote one life to preserving one's physical life and protecting one self from being robbed (i.e. by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments) one is wasting one's life . . . with respect to becoming an eternal heir to God's kingdom of heaven. One will supposedly 'enjoy' one life of 70 odd years on earth, in exchange for an eternity in hell.

Protecting one's physical life and protecting one self from being materially robbed, etc., is the path of 'the dead'. This is not the path to eternal life and heaven of Christians.

The above is the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

A Christian is one who is willing to walk in poverty, if necessary, so as to learn to serve and/or actually serve his own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God.

A Christian is one who is willing to give-up (devote) his 70 odd year life on earth at this time, to serving his own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God, so as to earn the actualization and right to live in God's kingdom of heaven for all eternity, instead of having to live in hell for eternity:

One's current life on earth is just a 70 or so odd years (out of all eternity) that is given for one to learn to and prove that one can qualify for and is fit to live for, an eternity in heaven.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians abandon this opportunity, so that they can have a well regulated physical life for their current 70 odd years on earth. That is, they delight in and esteem the seemingly certainty of the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness instead of a life that is anchored on the probabilistic laws of spirit and Spirit.

By doing the above a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians throw away their opportunity for an eternal life in heaven. They give up their opportunity for eternity in heaven in exchange for 70 odd years of their own perception of a good life on earth, in their current life.

This is a very sad and unfortunate exchange.

Because of the above, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not make it to heaven. They are not chosen for heaven. They make it to an eternity in that other place:

The above mentioned 'life' and confirm that 'few' finding the path that leadeth to 'life'. The above also say that ten commandments is the ministration of death and is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil.. 'Life' and 'death' are opposite to each other.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are totally deceived about the ten commandments. They are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'. However they foolishly believe that they are worshiping God and are Christians.

Fact is, the ten commandments were the laws of the land (and a judicial system) for a people without any land and without any formal institutions. These people were the Jews of the time when the ten commandments were given by Moses. This was much more prior to 2000 odd years ago.

These laws were given simply for managing the physical behavior of the Jews of that time.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. when Moses gave the ten commandments he simply fool-up the Jews into believing that these laws were from God and he did not tell them that these laws must eventually be done-away-with:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

However the above action by Moses, was not blind deceit. It was divinely inspired. Although the ten commandments were not God's eternal or other laws, they had a divine purpose.

Moses fooled-up the Jews, under advisement. The Jews were fooled into believing that the ten commandments were God's law so as to add power of compliance (and enforce-ability) to the them.

Simply put by fooling the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were God's laws, the Jews were much more inclined to obey these laws so as to physically behave in a civil manner, under the fear of punishment from God (if they transgress these laws). These laws were simply for management of their physical behavior. Especially because modern policemen or schoolmasters and a formal judiciary were not developed at that time, among those Jews:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

When Jesus came he confirmed the above about the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that Moses simply gave the ten commandment (for a limited and temporal purpose), however truth and grace came with Him. Unlike Moses, Jesus brought truth and grace.

Jesus also found that the ten commandments were making and keeping people, 'the dead' and He did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Thereafter the laws which everyone was obliged to uphold and to be protected by, were to be the laws of their lands.

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's

By separating the laws of the land (i.e. policemen, schoolmasters and law and order) from things of God, the ten commandments, which killeth, were totally removed from the precincts of God. Being used only as related to the laws of one's land, the ten commandments would stop being the ministration of death.

Since then, everyone is obliged to uphold and every one is entitled to be protected by, the laws of their land which are generally conformed to the ideas of the ten commandments. The place for ten commandments are the laws of the land and not at all, within Christianity. The place for the ten commandments is totally not related to anything to do with God.

Fact is, the ten commandments were never any fixed and eternal laws of God. They were always only a tool for managing human physical behavior. They were like the laws of one land and judicial system. If the ten commandments are use in any thing related to religion, spirituality and God, the ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

Upholding the ten commandments with respect to Christianity was totally done-away-with (was banned), by Jesus.

With respect to coveting the spouse of another person (be it man or woman), the Christian position is as follows: One has total God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to covert the spouse of another person, if it is necessary to do so, in order to serve love's urging within one's own spirit/heart in harmony with Love's urging within the Spirit of God. When one covet for this reason such couples bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God. They are glorified by God for this action.

One is glorified by God when one covet (the spouse of another person, be it man or woman) so as to serve love's urging within one's own spirit/heart in harmony with Love's urging within the Spirit of God. In these acts one brings forth no fruits onto death (who are children of the flesh). Such couples bring forth only fruits onto God who are children of God.

God does not glorify those who bring forth fruit onto death, who are children of the flesh. Every one who in the least way esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death who include only children of the flesh. Such people cannot and do not, enter God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is the authentic Christian position as confirmed by clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

You need to go back and read my other posts in which I have already covered this subject comprehensively, according to literal and clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear iouae, the following are Christian tenants. Do you uphold them?

Dear iouae, the following are Christian tenants. Do you uphold them?

Dear iouae

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
40 If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

The above are Christian tenants. Can you uphold the above tenants, so as to be a Christian?

Or do you ignore the above and claim to be Christian?

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

At least give far more on earth than you received on earth.

Bank your treasures/earnings in heaven. Or at least earn some heavenly treasures. Let not all your treasures/earnings be earthly and material:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The question is how does one lay treasures/earnings for oneself in heaven?

The answer is simple:

One transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is how one banks treasures in heaven. Then one cashes-in these treasures at judgment, after physical death, to gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to be committed to protecting only one's earthly treasures. And to earn no treasures in heaven:

To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh:

The consequences of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which is 'him who has the power of death, the devil', are very very serious. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They are guaranteed to make and keep one, the dead and deliver one inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter:

Last edited:

iouae

Dear iouae

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
40 If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

The above are Christian tenants. Can you uphold the above tenants, so as to be a Christian?

Or do you ignore the above and claim to be Christian?

Nothing in the 10C stops one doing so.

The question is how does one lay treasures/earnings for oneself in heaven?

The answer is simple:

One transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is how one banks treasures in heaven. Then one cashes-in these treasures at judgment, after physical death, to gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

One breaks the 10C to be in harmony with God?????????

Gurucam

In Christianity, no one is forced to stay in a spiritless/loveless marriage:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

Gurucam

Nothing in the 10C stops one doing so.

One breaks the 10C to be in harmony with God?????????

Yes, totally correct.

The ten commandments is a curse. The ten commandments is the devil. If you want to follow God you have to transgress the ten commandments.

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

And Jesus did away with the ten commandments (which killeth) and replaced it with His Spirit (Who giveth life).

The above is the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

However you are free to ignore the above and do your own thing.