Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Gurucam

Jacob, No one can or will deny you, your ideas and beliefs Not even God)

Jacob, No one can or will deny you, your ideas and beliefs Not even God)

Shalom.

There is nothing wrong with either God or His Commandments. There is something wrong in that man transgressed them, rather than in that he couldn't keep them. It is possible to obey God observing His Commandments. Do you believe that God has anything for you to obey?

Shalom.

Jacob

No one can or will deny you, your ideas and your beliefs, not even God.

I certainly will not deny you your right to your ideas and your beliefs.

I will not even attempt to deny or desecrate your ideas and beliefs. However I will quote very clear and literate revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

And indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your idea and beliefs (as posted above) are not Christian. Your beliefs are Antichrist. And this is totally fine (for you). You are under no obligation to follow the Holy KJV N.T. or to follow Jesus. It is permitted for one to exercise one's free will and free choice and so do or say what one wants.

Indeed for example, Jews are very free to be Jews. However Jews cannot reap the benefits which accrue to those who follow Jesus.

Also Jews are not permitted to desecrate Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. while honoring and promoting their holy book.

Indeed, one will be punished by the Spirit of Jesus if one in the least way, try to foist Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. ideas and beliefs on aspiring Christians and Christians.

Jesus has his vengeance on such people, in the spirit realm when such people die:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not of the surface of earth:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Only very foolish people will believe that Jesus had no kingdom (in another 'place')

Fact is, Jesus' throne of glory is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Currently, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom in spirit heaven. This is where Jesus is very powerful. This is where Jesus went when he was crucified and rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

And it is there that Jesus judges people when they die, then (according to how and to what they soweth while they lived on earth), Jesus simply allows some people to go to hell, while he embraces others and take them to heaven, with Him.

Fact is, when every one dies, he/she is in the spirit realm. This is where everyone meets Jesus.

Those who have undermined Jesus' teachings and the Holy KJV N.T. always face the wrath of Jesus, when they die and are hopeless and helpless in the spirit realm.

God simply allows the above to happen, under the administration of His Son.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews do not recognize the above simple truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one can or will deny you, your ideas and your beliefs.

However your beliefs are not Christian. Your beliefs are Antichrist. And this is totally fine (for you). You are under no obligation to follow the Holy KJV N.T. or to follow Jesus. It is permitted for one to exercise one's free will and free choice.

Indeed for example, Jews are very free to be Jews. However Jews cannot reap the benefits which accrue to those who follow Jesus.

Also Jews are not permitted to desecrate Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. while honoring and promoting their holy book.

Indeed, one will be punished by the Spirit of Jesus if one in the least way, try to foist Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. ideas and beliefs on aspiring Christians and Christians.

Jesus has his vengeance on such people, in the spirit realm when such people die:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

When every one dies he/she is in the spirit realm. This is where everyone meets Jesus.

Jesus' throne of glory of glory is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom in spirit heaven. This is where Jesus is very powerful.

Those who have undermined Jesus' teachings and the Holy KJV N.T. always face the wrath of Jesus, when they die and are hopeless and helpless in the spirit realm.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews do not recognize the above simple truth from the Holy KJV N.T.
I am not for what you are talking about. I have nothing to do with Catholics. I am a Jew. I accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me.

Gurucam

I am not for what you are talking about. I have nothing to do with Catholics. I am a Jew. I accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, a Jew cannot have and must not have, anything to do with Christians, Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

Jews must become Christians in oder to relate to Christians, Jesus and the the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians include those Jews who have dropped the ten commandments and so cease being Jews and became children of God/Christians. Only these Jews 'follow Jesus'.

Those Jews who remained Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are not children of God/Christians. Therefore they cannot reap any thing that accrue to those who follow Jesus'. They have to fall back on Moses. They are not under grace of God and Christ have benefited them nothing:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The above say:
1. one becomes a child of God and a Christian by faith in Christ Jesus.
2. the above happens when one is no longer under the ten commandment.
3. the above happens when Jews cease being Jews and become Christians.

The following say the same things as above:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above say that one becomes 'dead to' the thou shalt not covet commandment, and by extension the ten commandments by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

The follow also say the same things:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above say that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments. Christians are not under the ten commandments.

If you find a revelation that, in any way, refers to the ten commandments, in the Holy KJV N.T., know with all certainty and clarity that that revelation applies only to those who are under the ten commandment and does not in any way apply to Christians.

If the revelation say 'all' or 'everyone', know that is 'all those who are under the ten commandments'.

Jesus had and declared two agendas. One agenda is for those who follow Him.

The other agenda is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead who bury their dead' referred to those who wanted to remain under the ten commandments. The ten commandments were found to be unto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' who bury their dead:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Clearly, 'for the dead who like to bury their dead', Jesus strengthened the ten commandments and made it more difficult. And He left the strengthened ten commandments for you guy who want to be under the ten commandments.

However for those who follow Jesus (i.e. Christians) he did-away-with the ten commandments.

The above is the Christian position, as literally confirmed in the Christian Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T.

As a Jew, who choose to remain a Jew, you need not know Christian things. You need not be bothered by the Holy KJV N.T.. In fact, as a Jew you are not given by God to discern truth in the Holy KJV N,T.. As a Jew who choose to remain a Jew, you cannot discern truth in the Holy KJV N.T. This is the Christian/Holy KJV N.T. position.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, that there is a required passage that Jews must take in order to be given by God to know Truth. This requires Jews to cease being Jews. If you continue to be a Jew, you are clearly not qualified to know the things that given for Christians.

Are you not satisfied with Moses and the ten commandments? If you actually believe in the ten commandments you need not seek to be a Christian. You need not seek validation in the Holy KJV N.T., for your beliefs. Stand strong with the old covenant and the O.T. be loyal and true to your book.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

If you perceive that the ten commandments were not flawed, then stay with ten commandments and ignore the new covenant that is anchored on righteousness that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments.
According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is not true:

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T. the ten commandments killeth, it make one the dead who bury their dead':

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

However,, if you perceive that the ten commandments (the old covenant) is not flawed, then, that is very O.K., for you and you have no use for the new covenant and the Holy KJV N.T.. Be content and honorable, do the right thing. Leave Christians and their new covenant and their holy book alone.

Or are you trying to play both sides, for the middle?

Or are you a false spying brethren who is trying to deceive unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians into (falsely) believe that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity?

What ever the ten commandments may be, they are not at all a part of Christianity:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

At every possible forum, 'the law of sin and death' is 'the ten commandments'.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Holy KJV N.T. says, a Jew cannot have and must not have, anything to do with Christians, Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

With respect to Jews, Christians are those Jews who dropped the ten commandments and so cease being Jews and became children of God/Christians. Only those Jews 'follow Jesus'.

Those Jews who remained Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are not children of God/Christians. Therefore they cannot reap any thing that accrue to those who follow Jesus'. They have to fall back on Moses. They are not under grace of God and Christ have benefited them nothing:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The above say:
1. one becomes a child of God and a Christian by faith in Christ Jesus.
2. the above happens when one is no longer under the ten commandment.
3. the above happens when Jews cease being Jews and become Christians.

The following say the same things as above:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above say that one becomes 'dead to' the thou shalt not covet commandment, and by extension the ten commandments by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

The follow also say the same things:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the Christians position, as literally confirmed in the Christian Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T.

As a Jew, who choose to remain a Jew, you need not know Christian things. You need not be bothered by the Holy KJV N.T.. In fact, as a Jew you are not given by God to discern truth in the Holy KJV N,T.. As a Jew who choose to remain a Jew, you cannot discern truth in the Holy KJV N.T. This is the Christian/Holy KJV N.T. position.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, that there is a required passage that Jews must take in order to be given by God to know Truth. This requires Jews to cease being Jews. If you continue to be a Jew, you are clearly not qualified.
Read Matthew 5:17-19.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ redeems us from:

All wickedness (Titus 2:14)
The grip of sin (Romans 6:18, 22)
The curse of the law (Galatians 3:13)
The bondage of the law (Galatians 4:5)
Death (Job 5:20)
Hell (Psalm 49:15)

Made both Lord and Christ—Jesus, the Destroyer
Acts 2:36 - 1 Cor. 10:9-10 & 1 Cor. 15:22-26 - Hebrews 2:9-15 - 1 John 3:8 - James 4:12

AMR

Gurucam

Christ redeems us from:

All wickedness (Titus 2:14)
The grip of sin (Romans 6:18, 22)
The curse of the law (Galatians 3:13)
The bondage of the law (Galatians 4:5)
Death (Job 5:20)
Hell (Psalm 49:15)

Made both Lord and Christ—Jesus, the Destroyer
Acts 2:36 - 1 Cor. 10:9-10 & 1 Cor. 15:22-26 - Hebrews 2:9-15 - 1 John 3:8 - James 4:12

AMR

The most important thing that Jesus destroyed must not be overshadowed by the those other possible things which He may have also destroyed, and which are very far seconds.

The single most important thing that Jesus destroyed (and did -away- with) is the ten commandments, which is 'him who is the power of death, that is , the devil. This was replaced with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus was born as 'the dead'/a 'child of the flesh' (under the ten commandments like Ishmael), in order to experience spiritual death, so as to identify and destroy him who is the power of death, that is, the devil,

Jesus found that the ten commandments is 'him who is the power of death, that is the devil. Jesus did-away-with (destroy) the ten commandments for Christians (i.e. those who choose to believe and follow Him):

'The law' in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.,T., is the, 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T says that one becomes 'dead to' the the, 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, by the body of Christ.

The above also say that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, which was ordained to life was found (discovered) to be onto death. That is, him who is the power of death, was discovered. by Jesus. This is the ten commandments.

Therefore the ten commandments was found (discovered by Jesus) to be 'him who is the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus destroyed the ten commandments, that is the devil, for those who choose to believe Him and follow Him (i.e. Christians).

The following also confirm that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and are therefore 'him who is the power of death' and the ten commandments were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of sin and death are the ten commandments.

What ever the ten commandments may or may not be to others, is not the issue. The fact is, the ten commandments were discovered (by Jesus) to be 'him who is the power of death, that is the devil'. And the ten commandment were destroy (done-away-with) by Jesus, for those who choose to believe Jesus and follow Him. (i.e. Christians)

The above was Jesus' primary mission, accomplished.

Jesus did not come to save everyone. He came to offer everyone the opportunity to be saved by believing and following him.

As it turned out, only a few believed Jesus and actually followed Him (to God's kingdom in spirit heaven).

Most everyone continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, which is him who is the power of dead, that is, the devil.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, did not believe Jesus or follow Jesus. Instead they they believe and esteem Satan/Peter & Co.. They remained under the ten commandments which is him that is the power of death, that is the devil, while they live. And when they die, they are bury by their peers, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews are not onto Truth. They are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (i.e. every one who choose to be under the ten commandments), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear, Mr. " Ask Mr. Religion',

Every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. may be disregard with smaller consequences, except for one thing.

To lump this one thing (that Jesus did-away-with) together with those other things (which Jesus may have also done-away-with), as you have done in your post above, is a serious and unforgivable sin.

Indeed, it very detrimental (possibly terminal), to ignore the fact that Jesus was born as 'the dead'/a 'child of the flesh' (under the ten commandments like Ishmael), in order to experience spiritual death, so as to identify and destroy him who is the power of death, that is, the devil:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Having being born in the above manner, Jesus found that the ten commandments is 'him who is the power of death, that is the devil. Then Jesus did-away-with (destroy) the ten commandments for Christians (i.e. those who choose to believe and follow Him).

The reason that the above is so very detrimental is that the ten commandments was found to be him who is the power of death, that is the devil. That is, the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' who were left (by Jesus) to bury each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus left 'the dead to bury their dead' because everyone one must have free choice. Every must be given their choice and 'the dead' wanted to remain under the ten commandments even though Jesus found the ten commandments to be 'him who is the power of death, that is the devil. So Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Therefore, those who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments becomes and stay, 'the dead' who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They are not the ones who follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus very clearly and openly declared his two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

1. In the above 'follow me' is follow me to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm where I went ahead, to prepare a place for you (a mansion) in God's house (if you choose to 'follow me). On the other hand if you choose to deny me and my revelations, and follow Satan/Peter you cannot be privy to the things which I provided for those who follow me.

2. In the above, 'let the dead bury their dead' is let 'the dead' who want to continue to be under the ten commandments continue to do so.

Let them continue to esteem and follow Satan/Peter and therefore esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the gospel of circumcision, which was committed onto Peter and enforced by His succession of Popes and elder in the church of Satan/Peter on their charges/followers.

Let them be the dead who bury each other, by choosing to follow Satan/Peter and so continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the gospel of death (i.e. the ten commandments which is him who is the power of death, that is the devil) which was committed onto Satan/Peter and enforced on the followers of the church of Satan/Peter.

Indeed let them do the above and so be 'the dead' who eventually and inevitably bury each other in side the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus instructed, do not force them to 'follow me', indeed 'let the dead, by their own free choice, be the dead who bury each other.'

The choice that one makes with respect to the above, determines one's eternal destination.

. . . there is just one life then judgment.

Mr. " Ask Mr. Religion', one does not soft-soap (and cover over) the above so as to empower and support the ruling Satanic status-quo:

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Even though a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews soft-soap (and cover over) the above, so as to empower and support their ruling Satanic status-quo, this was very wrong and corrupt.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., this act of covering up and deception, attracted and will continue to attract the severest terminal punishment. And these foolish people who do this 'thing', are totally oblivious to their sad end, which occurs when they die and enters the spirit realm in spiritual dead-ness (i.e. spiritual unawareness).

The terms of judgment and the resulting reward or punishment is not a mystery as many want to make it out to be. These were all very clearly laid out by Jesus and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

This information was simply confused and corrupted by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who for the past 2000 odd years, had an on going Satanic agenda to sent as many people as possible into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and million of Jews fell for denying and ignoring Jesus and choosing instead to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which is him who is the power of death, that is the devil).

It is wise to not bluff. It is wise to simply speak the plain truth, as literally and clearly confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.

It is even worse to not know Truth as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. and seek to preach and/or teach.

To preach and/or teach without knowing truth as clearly and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. is the anchor and tools of false prophets and unaware false spying brethren. People are not given to preach or teach Christianity, arbitrarily and/or by appointment of themselves or any other human.

One is given to teach Christianity by possessing the relevant Gift of the Spirit. Being formally trained through lettered/intellectual discernment (in or out of formal institutions of learning) killeth and denies one spiritually actualization and the acquisition of Spiritual Gifts.

It is the (unconditioned and uneducated) meek who quietly dwells in his own heart/spirit achieves, through his own heart/spirit, direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus who passes all knowledge.

To be Mr Religion is quite correct and appropriate for one who esteems, uses, invokes and promotes the ten commandments and all other O.T./Mosaic ideologies.

The O.T./Mosaic. ten commandments are ideologies of religion.

However Christianity is a spiritual tradition.

And religious traditions are not at all the same as spiritual traditions.

Religions and religious people have absolute no place in Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not waste your life on earth.

Do not waste your life on earth.

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 24:11King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The above says that birth on earth is a special one time opportunity for the very great majority. It is a one time opportunity for the very great majority because only the chosen few will be returning to the surface of earth. And this will be when God's kingdom of heaven eventually forms on the surface of earth.

The above happens because, after this one life on earth, only a few are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. And therefore only these chosen few will return to the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed here.

The very great majority who come to the surface of earth will not be returning to the surface of earth after their current life time.

The above says that, life on earth is a one time opportunity for humans to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and earn entry into God's kingdom of heaven, first in the spirit realm and then, later, on the surface of earth (when God's kingdom is fully formed here).

However the above say that many are called (given this opportunity to soweth in the correct manner) but few soweth in the right manner and become, chosen, for God's kingdom of heaven.

The above says that only a few soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and gain enery into God kingdom of heaven.

Therefore the very great majority (all but a few people) soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

The above also say that many false prophets will rise and deceive the very great majority and have them soweth to flesh and so reap corruption (and hell) and so derail them from soweth-ing to Spirit, so as to reap eternal life and heaven.

Therefore be very careful about your ideas, beliefs, interests and also be very careful about how you soweth and also to what you soweth. Also be very careful about who you choose to follow. Basically there are just two main choices. One can follow Jesus or one can follow Satan/Peter.

Be very weary of what the very great majority of people, in your tradition, are doing. They cannot be doing the right things. They must be the the deceived masses who are erring and will not make it.

Note that to soweth to flesh is to 'savourest the things of man' and not to 'savourest the things of God, who is a Spirit'. Note also that Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus, because he 'savourest' the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Be very careful. Do not waste your life on earth.

Do not be simply led. Instead, seek your own truth by reading and re-reading the Holy KJV N.T. with an unconditioned mind.

According to the above, this one life (of 70 or s0 years) is your only window of opportunity to gain entry into God's kingdom of heaven, for all eternity.

Do not use this life (of 70 or s0 years) to gain entry into that other sad place for all eternity.

What is it worth to have a good material life on earth for 70 or so years (by soweth-ing to flesh/things of man), and earn a life of eternity in hell?

Last edited:

Gurucam

These are all literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

These are all literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Regardless as to what Satan/Peter and others tell you, you need to know precisely what the Holy KJV N.T. says, with respect to sowething to flesh.

You need to know very clearly from the Holy KJV N.T., precisely what it means to soweth to flesh:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ
; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

The above say that one becomes dead to 'the law' by the body of Christ, i.e. by becoming a Christian. The above also say that one is delivered from 'the law' so that one can and must serve in the newness of spirit.

In the above 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

However the above also say, "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law".

Also the above say: "now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held"

The above say that when one is dead, i.e. dead to one's spirit and is therefore only 'in the flesh', one is held under the ten commandments.

To be in the flesh is be under the ten commandments and to soweth to flesh.

In case there is any doubt, the follow say that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments which was ordained to life was on to death. The ten commandments killeth.

The above says that the ten commandments makes and keeps one 'the dead'. 'The dead' describes one who is dead to his spirit and therefore aware of only his flesh. Such a one is a child of the flesh and can soweth only to flesh. And this happens because such a one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which makes him and keeps him, in the flesh (i.e. dead to his spirit).

Also the following confirms that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

Therefore, according to the Holy KJV N.T., a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews who all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments all soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell. None of them soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and heaven.

The above is literally what the Holy KJV N.T. says, nothing is added or taken away. Nothing is interpreted. The Holy KJV N.T. was not desecrated or corrupted in any way, by changing (or re-interpreting) its literal message. The above are all literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

It is quite amazing that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians could be, for the past 2000 odd years, so easily deceived by false prophets and unaware, false spying brethren.

. . . although this grand failure, of the very great majority to be save and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, was a bold and clear prediction in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew 24:11King James Version (KJV)

It is quite amazing that the above revelations did not wake-up a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, to the serious flaw in the Old covenant, which they continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

It is quite amazing that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians could perceive that they can be or are, the chosen few?

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be foolish in their own rights and simply very available to be deceived by false prophets etc.

Think, may be Jesus wanted to get rid of all foolish or spiritually dead' people who did not discern his wise message and follow him. Do you think, that may be, Jesus allowed them (all foolish or spiritually dead' people), by their own free choice, to go ahead and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment among themselves. So that the ten commandments make them and keep them 'the dead' who inevitably bury each other inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter?

Think that this is how Jesus accomplished God's will of having only children of God inherit His kingdom of heaven, without children of the flesh?

These are all very serious questions, the answers to which can be found in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

jaybird

strange that Jesus, our example, the one that was always saying "follow me" would go out and do (follow the law) exactly what so many believe He was doing away with(the law).

Gurucam

strange that Jesus, our example, the one that was always saying "follow me" would go out and do (follow the law) exactly what so many believe He was doing away with(the law).

You are making false claims about Jesus teachings. Do you belong to some none Christian tradition?

Your statement is a very big mistake. Yours is a foolish romantic ideas that has no support in the Holy KJV N.T.. Clearly you are not Christian.

Jesus never ever said follow me to everyone. Jesus said follow me, only to those who were and continue to be given by God' His Father, to follow Him. Masses of people who were not given by God to follow Jesus were sent away. Back then only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and only they were permitted to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus is an example only for those who follow Him. Those who deny Jesus and deny what Jesus said are of no concern to him. It is no free for all:

Jesus came to apply a sword of separation between those who follow Him and those who chose not to follow Him. Those who follow Satan/Peter did not follow Jesus:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Jesus went ahead to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, to make a place (a mansion) in God's house for those who follow him and became Christians and then, literally follow Him, when they die, by rising in three day to be like angels in heaven.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

The above confirm that Peter was not following Jesus. Peter was Satan.

However billions denied the above revelation of Jesus' and instead choose to believed, embraced and followed Satan/Peter.

Those who follow Satan/Peter cannot reap the benefits that accrue to those who follow Jesus.

What else would be fair?

One cannot be saved in spite of oneself. Not even God will take away one's free will and free choice.

The choice was given. One can follow Jesus or follow Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. It is not like one was not told that Peter was Satan.

Then Peter denied that he was Satan. There is no revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which said that Peter ceased being Satan.

In fact, for all to see and know, Jesus choose Satan/Peter to be the anchor of his (Jesus') Satanic church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus also discovered and revealed that the ten commandment is 'him that is the power of death, that is the devil. And because Peter remained Satan, the gosple of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter. Seems that Jesus knew very well that Peter would remain Satan and can serve Him (Jesus) only as Satan. Therefore, Jesus dealt with Peter as He would deal with Satan.

If one choose to deny Jesus revelations, that Peter is Satan and Peter/Satan's church is Jesus' Satanic church and that the gospel which Satan/Peter choose to run in his church makes one and keeps one' the dead'

Indeed if one choose to deny all of the above thing which Jesus clearly confirmed and not follow Jesus but instead choose to believe and follow Satan/Peter, not even Jesus can help such a person.

Jesus had no power to change or enforce anything. Jesus could accomplish his aim and agenda, only cunningly and covertly:

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jesus can only give one a choice between Himself and Satan/Peter.Stan/Peter was given and allowed to continue with, the ten commandments because he had remained loyal to the Jew who were very powerful, back then.

Jesus was forced to appease Satan/Peter who was opposing Him (Jesus) from with his (Jesus') movement. Peter remained a Jew and also had the powerful support of the Jews, so Jesus had to deal with Satan/Petere very carefully and cunningly while simultaneously, delivering His message to those who actually wanted to follow Him.

If one cannot make an informed and correct choice, between following Satan/Peter and following Jesus, then may be one is not fit for the kingdom of God. This might be the most natural test.

Fact is, if one is inclined to be Satanic, one will chose to not believe and not follow Jesus and instead believe and follow Satan/Peter. And this is the natural and fair test of humans.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jaybird, seem that some false prophets have 'messed with your head' and deceived you.

Jaybird, seem that some false prophets have 'messed with your head' and deceived you.

the idea of Jesus our example is foolish?

so who is your example?

The idea of following Jesus and making Jesus one's example, is very wise. Following Jesus and making Jesus one's example, is the most wise thing to do.

However not everyone is given by God to follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. This, it seems, is reserved for only some mortals, a chosen few. A person cannot simply up and follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. One must be pre-qualified before one can follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. One must have a particular (spiritual) actualization.

Seems that some one (some false prophet or false prophets) has been 'messing with your head' and deceiving you into believing the corrupt idea that, everyone is given to follow Jesus and make Jesus their example.

One cannot simply jump in the band wagon and follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. This is not how it works. One must first be given by God to follow Jesus and to make Jesus one's example. One must have a very specific actualization in order to be given by God to follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. It is not a 'free for all'.

The idea of everyone and anyone, following Jesus is not correct. Therefore the idea of Jesus being an example for everyone is not correct.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the above, when Jesus said 'follow me', he was speaking to a disciples and not to everyone.

In the above Jesus instructed his disciple to 'follow Him' and 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is Jesus applying His sword of separation, according to:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

When Jesus instructed his disciple to 'follow me' and 'let the dad bury their dead', Jesus was literally separating this disciple from members of his own family. This was Jesus applying his sword of separation, as declared in the above revelation.

Therefore Jesus did not expect or want everyone to follow Him, nor did Jesus want to be an example for everyone. Jesus instructed that 'the dead' is not to follow him, Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

It is incumbent on each person (who is actually interested in following Jesus) to find out how one can 'follow Jesus' and not be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is, one has to be given by God to follow Jesus before Jesus could ask any one to follow Him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

The following confirms that apart from the twelve disciples, many people had started following Jesus (like the disciples). However most of these masses were not given by God to follow Jesus. Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. And so everyone except the disciples were stopped, by Jesus, from following Him.

Therefore, only the disciples were given to 'follow Jesus' and Jesus was given to be an example for only the disciples. Everyone else were 'the dead' who were (by instructions of Jesus) to be left to bury each other.

Fact is Jesus delivered totally different things, very privately, to the twelve disciples. Jesus deliver different things (in public) to everyone else, who were the masses.

Having diligently discern the above truth (which is that only the disciples were given to follow Jesus and Jesus was an example to only the disciples) from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . one should seek out in the Holy KJV N.T., precisely how and why the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. The question is what qualities or actualization did the disciples need to have, in order to be given by God to follow Jesus.

If you do not make the above inquiry and find out the answer and then obtain the necessary actualization, you cannot follow Jesus and Jesus cannot be your example.

So far, the above does not answer what qualities the disciples need to have, in order to be given by God to follow Jesus. However the answer to this question is clearly available in the Holy KJV N.T., I will post them shortly.

With respect to who I follow:

As prescribed by the Lord Jesus, I know and posses the qualities that is necessary in order for me to be given by God, to follow Jesus. And I follow Jesus. I am among only a chosen few.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They do not know what is required to follow Jesus and they do not follow Jesus. However they foolishly believe that they are following Jesus.

The above catastrophe was prophesied:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The prophesy is that straight is the gate and narrow the way to eternal life and heaven and few will find it.

It is totally baffling that a billion Catholics and/or a billion traditional Christians (together or separately) can believe that they are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven.

Let us face the simple fact, a billion strong Catholics and/or a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be a (or the) chosen few.

Simply by being a billion strong, Catholics and traditional Christians must be the deceived, many/masses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following is how one becomes given, by God, to follow Jesus:

The following is how one becomes given, by God, to follow Jesus:

The following give an insight into the qualities which one must have, in order to be given by God to follow Jesus:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

In the above the disciples asked Jesus, "Why speakest thou unto them in parables". Clearly therefore Jesus was speaking in a different way to the disciples (when he was in private with only them) and a different way to the public. Obviously Jesus was speaking in parables to the masses but he spoke plainly to the disciples, when they were with Him privately.

The above is supported by Jesus' reply to the above question. Jesus replied: "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given". Therefore this give the essential difference between the disciples and everyone else who Jesus met and to whom He delivered things.

Jesus spoke to masses (i.e. everyone except the disciples) in parables because only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, so Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom to only the disciples in private session among only the disciples. No one else were given (by God) to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And because of this Jesus gave parables to every one else.

Therefore parable do not contain any mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because Jesus gave parables to people who were not given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Here again Jesus applied his sword of separation to those who He met and to whom he delivered things. Jesus separated them into two groups:
1. the twelve disciples who were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and
2. Everyone else (the multitudes) who Jesus delivered to in public every where. These masses of people were not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They could not follow Jesus. They were the dead who must bury their dead. And they were given parables. Therefore parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

The above revelation gives further information. The above also give the reason why the disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and why all others were given parable.

The disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because they had an actualization which allowed God to let them have the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And because of this they were given these mysteries so that they can have more abundance.

However, on the other hand all others were given parables because they did not have the required actualization which allowed God to give them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And they were given parable to take away what they had.

The above revelation gives further information. This also gives further details with respect to the reason why the disciples were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and why all others were not given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The above says that the masses got parables 'because, they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.'. The above also says what is meant by this statement, It says: 'For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed".

Therefore apart from the twelve disciples, everyone else had hearts/spirits that were waxed gross (covered over), their ears were dull of hearing and their eyes they have closed.

To have a 'waxed gross' heart/spirit is to be dead to one's own heart/spirit. This is to be 'the dead' (to be only in the flesh) and indeed, the dead is given to bury their dead (and not follow Jesus).

The above confirms that only the disciple were not 'the dead' and only they were given to 'follow Jesus'. Every one else were 'the dead who must bury their dead'.

The above also say that, parables were given to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore if one ignore this revelation and use parables one will indeed bury oneself and not follow Jesus.

The fact is, following Jesus is about being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, about getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and about adapting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in very private session among only them.

Fact is, one who actually follows Jesus can literally throw-out the O.T. and also throw-out all Jesus' deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T., except those few which He made to only the disciple, in private session among only them.

The above also say how one can become given by God to follow Jesus and so get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This mystery is revealed and held in the Holy KJV N.T.

It say that one must be 'converted'. And the above also says how to be converted.

The above say that to be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (or covered over). To stop having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross is to awaken to or become aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is to become spiritually aware. This is described as having a second birth. A spirit birth. This is not like one's physical birth. This is simply the act of awakening to and becoming aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is how one uncovers one's own heart/spirit that was preciously waxed gross or covered over.

Only after conversion is one given by God to follow Jesus, to use Jesus as one's example, to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and to be able to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore one cannot simply follow Jesus and use Jesus as one's example. 2000 odd years only the disciple had this actualization and only they were given to follow Jesus and to make Jesus their example. Every one else were 'the dead. who were left to bury each other.

This was not expected to changes and so up to this day the dead must become converted (i.e. spiritually awakened/spiritually aware) before they can follow Jesus and make Jesus their example.

Indeed only after one is converted in the above manner can Jesus heal one. One is healed by Jesus, after one is converted, when one follow Jesus, use Jesus as one's example, get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and enters God's kingdom of heaven.

The above revelation form the Holy KJV N.T. gives more information.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. give the very clear instruction (passage) on how to be able to follow Jesus and how to be able to make Jesus one's example. This is not possible with out conversion (i.e. becoming awakened to and aware of one's own heart/spirit.

Awakening to one's own heart/spirit requires seeking ye first the kingdom of God that is within one's own heart/spirit. This seeking is achieved through meditation.

You may notice millions of people are in mad rushes to meditate and are meditating. This is because the only path to becoming awakened to and aware of, one's own heart/spirit is through meditation. They are anxious to gain the necessary actualization to actually follow Jesus and to make Jesus their example. They are anxious to cease having heart/spirits that are waxed gross. They are anxious to awaken to and become aware of their own hearts/spirit.

This is how they are seeking ye first the kingdom of God that is within each of their own heart/spirits.

For the past 2000 odd years false prophets have denied a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians the opportunity to become converted (awakened to and aware of, their own hearts/spirit) through meditation. Therefore a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians never had the opportunity to cease having heart/spirit that are waxed gross (covered over). They never had the opportunity to cease being 'the dead'.

Therefore, for the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians did not have the necessary spiritually awareness to be able to actually follow Jesus and to make Jesus their example. They all remained 'the dead who bury their dead'.

This is only now changing.

Only now, in these last days, masses of Catholics and traditional Christians have turned to meditation. These last few who are mediating will get an opportunity to be among the chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Currently mediation is being rampantly practiced by many Catholics and traditional Christians and especially among masses of Latin American Catholics.

Check your facts and do not remain foolish and unawares.

It is time to wake-up and smell the aroma of truth.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Seeking ye first the kingdom of God is an internal search for and of, one's own heart/spirit. This must be done first, before one seeks to follow Jesus and to make Jesus one's example.

An internal search for one's own heart/spirit and and internal search of one's heart/spirit is quite literally meditation.

Meditation is how one finds God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart/spirit.

Meditation is also how one finds Jesus (who is clad only in His Spirit body) and 'seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in God's kingdom of heaven that is within one's own heart.

Meditation is also how one find Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) and commune with Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus who is currently in God's kingdom of heaven, within one's own heart/spirit.

Meditation is how the Spirit of Jesus passes all knowledge to one, through one's own heart/spirit.

Last edited:

jaybird

However not everyone is given by God to follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. This, it seems, is reserved for only some mortals, a chosen few. A person cannot simply up and follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. One must be pre-qualified before one can follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example. One must have a particular (spiritual) actualization.
if Jesus is not the example then who is the example?

who is the one that does the pre qualifies?

Simon and Andrew were just fishing one day, the next day they were following Jesus. they didnt have to call fire from the sky or walk on water to become believers.

Gurucam

if Jesus is not the example then who is the example?

who is the one that does the pre qualifies?

Simon and Andrew were just fishing one day, the next day they were following Jesus. they didnt have to call fire from the sky or walk on water to become believers.

Jesus is the example only for those who choose to follow Jesus.

There are billion who choose, instead, to follow Moses and Peter/Satan. Clearly Moses and Satan/Peter are the example for these billions of people, by their choice.

Don't you believe that people should have free choice to follow and choose their own example?

jaybird

wait a second, your telling me Jesus is only the example for those that make Him their example? lol

There are billion who choose, instead, to follow Moses and Peter/Satan. Clearly Moses and Satan/Peter are the example for these billions of people, by their choice.
Jesus followed the Father just the same as Moses.

Don't you believe that people should have free choice to follow and choose their own example?
yes

Gurucam

jaybird,, Jesus is the example only for those who choose to follow Jesus.

jaybird,, Jesus is the example only for those who choose to follow Jesus.

Do not be a false prophet.

Many rejected Jesus. They did not make Jesus their example.

It can be no other way.

How can Jesus be one's example if one abandon Jesus?

For example the Jews, Muslims and others do not follow Jesus.

Apart from Jews and Muslims, over four billion people on planet earth follow others and not Jesus and have not made Jesus their example.

Even Peter choose not to follow Jesus. Therefore Jesus was not Peter's example. Peter was his own example:

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter did not take up his cross and follow Jesus. Peter opposed Jesus. Peter was his own example. Jesus was not an example for Peter. Peter was Satan.

Jesus and Satan/Peter were not both following the Father. Jesus was being led by the Father. However Satan/Peter was not led by the Father. It is all a matter of one's own choice.

And the sad truth is that Peter did not cease being Satan. Jesus knew that Peter will remain Satan. This is why Jesus anchored His Satanic church on Satan/Peter. And Satan/Peter and his Satanic church was dentine to remain active and function up until the day of the Lord Jesus (which is still to come):

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Obvious some false prophets promoted the corrupt idea that, Peter ceased being Satan. This idea did not come from the Holy KJV N.T.. In fact the opposite idea (i.e. Peter remained Satan) came from the Holy KJV N.T.

Obviously if one is a Catholic one is following Satan/Peter and one has rejected Jesus and one has made Satan/Peter one's example. It is all a matter of one's own choice.

Also the Jews did not follow Jesus. They did not make Jesus their example. They denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus. How can Jesus be their example?:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Jesus and the Jews were not both following the Father. It is all a matter of one's own choice. The Jew were not prepared to make Jesus their example and they simply did not make Jesus their example.

jaybird, you seem confused, even foolish.

Jesus does not have a monopoly on any things. Jesus simply offer himself to those who accept him. Jesus simply provided, one passage/way to heaven.

In God's house there are many mansions. Jesus went ahead to prepare a place (one mansion) for Christians, i.e. those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

God's house has many mansion and Jesus did not go to prepare all of God's mansions for those who follow him. Jesus went simply to prepare a place (one mansion) for those who follow Him.

Clearly Jesus was the only begotten son of God for the generations of Abraham and those other who He came among.

Clearly God has other mansions in his house that are given to other begotten sons who are connected to other tradition.

It is clearly bigoted and a serious character flaw to deny other traditions the one (other than Jesus) who they follow and who they take to be their example. This (denial) is currently the cause of wars.

At any event, whether or not Jesus is the only son of God, does not matter to one who truly seeks to actually follow Jesus.

One who truly and correctly follow Jesus need not concern himself with others. If one choose to correctly follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example one will reap all the benefits that Jesus offers.

If one does not follow Jesus correctly then Jesus is not one's example and one cannot reap the benefits that Jesus offer.

It is therefore very critical to know how one becomes given by God to follow Jesus. And then actually become given by God to follow Jesus. There is a requirement.

Only then can one follow Jesus. Other wise it is just a waste of time.

Following Jesus is not a free for all. One cannot simply decide on one's own to follow Jesus. It does not work in that way:

The above clearly says that no man can come onto Jesus unless it is sanctioned by the Father.

In the above, 'come on to Jesus' means to 'follow Jesus'. Therefore one must be given By God to follow Jesus before one can follow Jesus.

The first and most critical question is, how does one become sanctioned by the Father to be able to come onto (i.e. follow) Jesus.

The requirement is well laid out in the Holy KJV N.T.

Jaybird, is not to be taken seriously. He is trying to derail, deceive and mislead unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians.

Jaybird does not read, know or follow the Holy KJV N.T.. He is simply making-up his own ideas and seek to corruptly pass those off as Christianity.

Beware of Jaybird. Demand that he provide back-up revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. for his every claim and statement.

Jesus had a particular actualization which allowed him to commune with and be led by God, the Father. To follow Jesus is to be like Jesus (i.e. to make Jesus one's example).

One cannot be like Jesus if one does not have the actualization which Jesus had. The above say that Jesus cannot and does not give one this actualization. This actualization comes from God.

This actualization is the first fruit of the Spirit. One must posses this first fruit of the Spirit before one can follow Jesus and/or make Jesus one's example.

One must find out about this actualization and get it any which way from God. Then one can follow Jesus and be healed by Jesus.

Also following Jesus is not about following the physical Jesus. The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was not equal to the Holy Spirit and he was not the Lord.

One can blaspheme the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven. The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is no biggie. Blaspheming the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is no 'biggie':

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

'Following Jesus' is about following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven.

Only the Spirit, eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord from heaven and only the Spirit, eternal, Son of God Jesus must get all things due to the Holy Spirit:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above says, in no uncertain terms, that Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. And since then (2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body and 'seated' His throne of Glory which is on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Of course Peter said that he witness Jesus rising in his physical body to a cloud beyond his sight. If Jesus walked on water then he can certainly rise to a cloud in his physical body to make a point to Satan/Peter and similar others.

Indeed both of these accounts can be correct, once Peter's account does not become a testimony that Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a physical body. Indeed a cloud beyond one's sight is not heaven in the spirit realm, even though Satan/Peter and his church claim it to be. (Remember they are all Satan and Satan's people):

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesian: 3 KJV N.T.
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

One must have a specific actualization before one can follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven and to get knowledge from this Spirit. Only this is the Christian way.

The required actualization is mentioned, as follow:

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man (i.e. one in the flesh, 'the dead') receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (they are discerned by one who is awakened to and aware of, his spirit/heart).

One cannot be 'the dead', one must become awakened to and aware of, one's own heart/spirit before one is given by God, to follow the Lord in heaven, who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus.

Communing with and following the physical, temporal, son of man Jesus, as Satan/Peter did, counts for nothing.

Communing with and following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven, as Paul did is every thing and counts for every things.

So right here, based on the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., one has another choice. One can follow the physical, temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord or one can follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are following the physical, temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord. They are not following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have very seriously stumbled at a stumbling block, which is clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

The above is what happens when one abandon the Holy KJV N.T., and instead, listens to, false prophets, the likes of Jaybird.

Jaybird is clearly a 'bird brain'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following says that one has God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

The following says that one has God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John: 4
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The above say that one has God given liberty. The above also says, God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit and God is Love.

However do not use this liberty to soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell.

Instead use this God given liberty to so soweth to Spirit (Spirit is Love) and reap eternal life and heaven:

Do you know that when you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments you become 'the dead' (dead to your spirit) and can soweth only to flesh, corruption and hell.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are doing the above.

On the other hand, when one transgresses the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit/heart and the Spirit of God one soweth to eternal life and heaven?

Only a chosen few do the above.

Do you know that 'the dead' (i.e. those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) cannot be and are not Christians. However they are the most verbal, self-righteous and arrogant people with respect to Christianity? Serious foolishness and corruption prevail every where on earth, falsely, in the name of Christianity.

The above says that 'one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, by the body of Christ', i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

The above also says that one is delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, so that one can and must transgress the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, so that one can serve in the newness of (one's own) spirit.

The above also say that 'the thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments killeth. The 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead'.

The above says that one who esteems uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments becomes and stays, 'the dead', i.e. spiritually dead and is therefore aware of only one's flesh and therefore can soweth only to flesh.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (in some way or the other). And that is all O.K. However, they all foolishly and erroneously believe that they are following Jesus and that they are the body of Christ and that they are Christians.

Also a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians (simply by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments) all soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell. They do not soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and heaven.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are clearly deceiving themselves or they have been deceived by false prophets.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

One err (and does not make it) when one does not know scriptures (accurately:)

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, do not know scriptures accurately. However they all arrogantly believe that they know scriptures accurately.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be 'a few'. They cannot be the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They are like Jaybird, they are promoting and spreading corruption.

And most likely they are doing so unwittingly. At any event they are following and serving Satan/Peter and not Jesus.

Fact is, the gospel of the ten commandments (which make one and keeps one 'the dead') were committed onto Satan/Peter. And Satan/peter and his church enforce that gospel (the ten commandments which makes one and keeps one the dead) on their followers. Satan/peter and his church are making and keeping their followers 'the dead' (who bury their dead)

Therefore, Satan/Peter and his church are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. And indeed, that disease has long spread to the billion strong traditional Christianity.

Both a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are the dead who have been burying each other, when they die, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

On the other hand, when Christians (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus) die, they do not go the above route. When Christians die, only their dead physical bodies are buried inside the earth. When they die they separate out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Then they rise in three day (clad only in their spirit bodies) to be like angels in heaven. They join Jesus in three day, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually follow Him.

Those who follow Satan/Peter are in the church of Satan/Peter. They are 'the dead'. They are dead to their spirits. When they die, they loose the only thing that they were aware off, i.e. their physical bodies. They remain with no awareness.

They cannot separate from their dead physical bodies. They simply remain (unaware) within their dead physical bodies. Then they are buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan.Peter.

'The dead' are simply not aware of their spirit bodies (which can separate from their dead physical bodies). Therefore they do not and cannot rise out of their dead physical bodies, when they die, like Christians (those who follow Jesus) do.

Everyone ends according to the choice they make. Some people choose to 'follow Jesus' and get to God's kingdom of heaven. Some others choose to follow 'Satan/Peter' and end inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

It is all anchored on free choice that each person has and exercises.

If you are reading this and you are 'the dead', it is incumbent on you (and you alone) to change your status and then follow Jesus, i.e. if you want to inherit God's kingdom of heaven with Jesus and not hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

You will know that you are 'the dead' if you discern wisdom in the ten commandments and/or you are in any way, esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. This is the acid test.

You will be 'the dead' if, even in the slightest way, you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This is simply the way that it is, according to the Holy KJV N.T.. The ten commandments are simply the ministration of death. They simply makes one and keeps one 'the dead' (and of course 'the dead' cannot and do not follow Jesus):

Last edited:

Gurucam

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey Love's urgings is to be Christian.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey Love's urgings is to be Christian.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to, unconditionally, obey Love's urgings is to be Christian.

This is not so in other traditions. However the above is absolutely so in the authentic (follow Jesus) Christian (spirit and Spirit based) tradition. This is confirmed very literally and clearly in the Holy KJV N.T., which is the Holy Book for Christians.

However it is prophesied that from billions who seek (are called) to be Christians, the very great majority are misinformed and/or deceived and they do not get to know and/or adapt the correct way to be Christians.

The following is true:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

If one is among a billion people or even a million people all holding and pedaling the same idea about Christianity, know that everyone (in that group), are holding and pedaling Antichrist nonsense.

Fact is only a chosen few get the correct way, adopt the correct way and become authentic Christians.

For example:

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Only the chosen few authentic Christians know (or ever get to know) that in the above 'liberty' means 'liberty to transgress the ten commandments'. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are not privy to and/or aware of this truth. They are the self-deceived or otherwise deceived, masses.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John: 4
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The above say that God is a Spirit. This Spirit must be the Holy Spirit

The above also say that God is Love.

Therefore Love is not an emotion. Love is God. The Holy Spirit is Love.

Therefore, in the following 'to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and heaven' is 'to soweth to Love and reap eternal life and heaven':

We are informed by the Holy KJV N.T. that when one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, one is made 'the dead' and stays 'the dead'. And to be the dead is to be dead to one's own heart/spirit, therefore one is only in the flesh and can soweth only to flesh.

Therefore the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. tells us, two things and gives us two choices, as follows:

1. one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments soweth only to flesh and reaps corruption and hell.

2. one who ignores, throws out and transgresses the ten commandments so as to soweth to Love, reaps eternal life and heaven. This is the liberty mentioned in Galatians: 5 verse: 13 above.

And in no uncertain terms the Holy KJV N.T. tell us that Love is not simply an emotion. Love is literally God.

Therefore, humans (who choose to follow Jesus and to use the Holy KJV N.T. as their Holy Book) are precisely informed and instructed, as follows: They must totally elevate Love to the highest status. And accept Love's urgings as the higher wisdom, guidance and instruction on earth, above all other things.

The God given instruction to those who choose to follow Jesus is that urgings of love which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit, for those specific people, things and circumstances in God creation is quite literally God speaking to one and guiding one.

In order to be guided and led, by God one must form associations and relationships with those specific people, things and circumstances in God creation, for which urgings of love has arisen and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit. And one must do so even if one has to ignore and transgress the ten commandments.

The above is how to serve one's own spirit while one soweth to Spirit . . . and so reap eternal life and heaven, on earth and in the spirit realm.

One who serves Love can do no wrong and do no wrong. They serve God and bring forth fruits of God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven. However everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments reap only corruption and hell. They are serving only their flesh and not their spirit.

There is more to know. The above is just an introduction, even thought it is the essential mechanics of following Jesus and being Christian.

For example, when one ignores and transgresses the ten commandments so as to serve the love in one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Love in the Holy Spirit, a very remarkable thing happens.

One brings forth only fruits of God. This includes all kinds of fruits of God and no fruits of death. Fruits of death are fruits of the devil.

However, most importantly, when one ignore and transgress the ten commandments (i.e. when one covet) so as to serve the love in one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Love in the Holy Spirit, so as to sexually procreate, one bring forth only children of God and no children of the flesh.

The above is the message in the following:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter (so that we can stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God).

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., says, by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting, the ten commandments one is made and kept 'the dead '(i.e. one who is only in the flesh) and such a one can serve only flesh. This means that such a one brings forth only fruits on to death (i.e. fruits of Satan/the devil).

However when one ignore, throw out and transgress the ten commandments (i.e. covet, etc.) so as to serve in the newness of one's spirit, one stops bringing forth fruits on to death (i.e fruits of Satan/the devil) and start bringing forth only fruit of God.

'Fruits onto death' (i.e fruits of Satan/the devil) include children of the flesh, like Ishmael. 'Fruits onto death' does not include 'children of God', like Issac.

On the other hand, 'fruits onto God' include only children of God/children of Spirit/children of promise, like Issac. 'Fruits onto God' does not include' children of the flesh', like Ishmael.

The aim of Jesus and God is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, like Issac, totally without children of the flesh, like Ishmael. This is the reality on the surface of earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth.

Filling the surface of earth with only children of God, like Issac, totally without children of the flesh, like Ishmael, is an age old (O.T.) promise and prophesy:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

In the above, the technique for achieving this God given Will (intent) is given in clarity.

Again, every one has a free choice. One can be on board with God's Will (i.e. one can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally) or one can continue to serve Satan/the devil (by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments).

The former serves God and bring forth only fruits of God. The latter serves Satan/the devil and brings forth only fruits of Satan/the devil.

Quite literally, the former is to serve Jesus and the latter is to serve Satan/Peter.

Which agenda are you serving?

To get a break and to awaken and nurture your heart/spirit:

Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMuKw1NYpjs

Andre Rieu is a maestro, a master. A master is one who can transform humans, like awakening one to and making one aware of, one's own heart/spirit.

Simply listen with heart felt awareness. Let his music reach and be felt, within your own heart/spirit. His music can dance within your own heart/spirit. This is what is required. Simply listen and let his music literally dance within (various chambers of) your own heart/spirit. This is all that it takes to grow your awareness of your own heart/spirit.

Awakening to and become aware of, one's own heart/spirit is the first step (entrance requirement) in one's path to being Christians (i.e. in order to follow Jesus and make Jesus one's example)

Listen to all Andre Rieu's concerts and music, literally feel them within your heart and subscribe, so as to keep his work alive on the w.w.w.

Seek to use a good sound system. The best way is to recreate his concerts in good surround sound while projecting his videos on a big screen. Then simply be blown away.

The above is a very pleasant path to heart/spirit awakening. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' or covered-over. This is a path to being 'converted'. This is not a biggie on it own. This is simply the first requirement, in order to be given by God to follow Jesus.

Last edited: