Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Gurucam

The instruction is very simple and clear. There is this life and then judgment:

The instruction is very simple and clear. There is this life and then judgment:

The instruction is very simple and clear:

There is this life and then judgment:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment is based on the following:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

All that is left for one to do is, to find out, according to the revelations of Jesus, who soweth to flesh and who soweth to Spirit. And follow the appropriate one (example).

Jesus even instructed:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead:

Therefore (in the very least), Jesus alerted us to the fact that each human has a choice to either 'follow him' or to be among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly if one 'follow Jesus' one is not among 'the dead who bury their dead'. And if one is among 'the dead who bury their dead', one cannot be and is not, one who 'follow Jesus'.

Therefore it is critical that every one find out with absolute clarity, the details with respect to 'following Jesus and the details with respect to 'letting the dead bury their dead'. This inquiry must be based directly on revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all on the teachings of Satan/Peter and other humans. The reason for this is because many false prophets arise and are presenting themselves to be Christians (Sheep), however they are wolves simply dressed in sheep clothing.

The details with respect to 'following Jesus and the details with respect to 'letting the dead bury their dead' are also very clearly revealed and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., as follows:

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because he (Peter) soweth to flesh:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the above, Peter was identified to be Satan because he savourest the things of man and not the things of God. Peter was not inclined to follow and he was not following, Jesus (who savorest the thing of God).

Satan/Peter (who savor the things of flesh and soweth to flesh) was opposing Jesus (who savor the thing of God/Spirit and soweth to God/Spirit). This could not be made any clearer.

The above say that Peter was not following Jesus. Peter did not take up his cross anf follow Jesus. Peter was doing his own Satanic/flesh thing. Therefore, at least at that time, Peter was among 'the dead who bury their dead'. Peter was in the Antichrist/Satanic camp. And not in the 'follow Jesus' camp.

'The things of man' are the things of the flesh. Therefore Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because he (Peter) soweth to flesh.

On the other hand, "to savor the things of God"(as Jesus did) is to soweth to Spirit. This is so because, God is a Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Therefore Jesus is our example of one who soweth to Spirit. And Satan/Peter is our example of one who soweth to flesh. And to follow Satan/Peter instead of following Jesus is to soweth to flesh. On the other hand, to follow Jesus instead of following Satan/Peter is to soweth to Spirit.

The choices were well defined and openly offered and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

There is no mystery left for one's to find out on one's final judgment moment.

Those who follow Satan/Peter, soweth to flesh and reaps corruption and hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter, on one's judgment.

On the other hand, those who follow Jesus, soweth to Spirit and reaps eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, with Jesus.

It is all fair and square.

Everyone was treated openly and fairly. Everyone was given all information and terms with respect to one's judgment and reward or punishment on one's judgment moment.

Therefore if one accepts the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. in a simple meek and innocent manner, one will know that, to follow Satan/Peter, instead of Jesus, is to soweth to flesh and not to soweth to Spirit.

The real and continuing nature of Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers cannot be denied. Their heartless acts are displayed every where for most of the past 2000 odd years.

Also Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers unilaterally and jointly enforce the ten commandments on everyone including on their followers, even thought the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one the dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The sad and unfortunate fact is that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians seem to follow Satan/Peter and ignore, deny and not follow, Jesus. Foolishness prevails during the past 2000 odd years, which was a very dark age.

The most basic revelation of Jesus is that, Peter is Satan. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians deny Jesus and this revelation (which Jesus made) so that they can follow Satan/Peter.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are entangled with Satan/the devil and Peter fit the built. The sad fact is if one is entangled with Satan/Peter, when one dies one will be go to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

It seem that very few became Christians in their life time so that when they die they rise, in three day, to be like angels in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, to be with Jesus.

Is there any wonder why 'many are called and few chosen'?

And the above does not stand alone. There are lots more other independent revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which confirms that 'to follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church' is to soweth to flesh and therefore reap corruption and hell' . . . and to follow 'Satan/Peter, his popes and their church' is not to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life in heaven.

People seem to promote that everyone has to wait for one's judgment moment to know their reward or punishment. This seem to be so, because such people have ignored and transgress the guidelines in the Holy KJV N.T. and they are simply trying to confuse issues, deny and delay their bad report which they know they already have. They are 'hoping against hope'.

The fact is, every one can have a pretty clear idea of what would happen to him/her on his/her judgment day, if he/she simply read the Holy KJV N.T.

Many are the self (or otherwise) deceived and foolish. Few are the wise and well informed.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

One err when one does not know scriptures (correctly). One does not know scriptures, correctly when one listen to and are led by, Satan/Peter and his church. The aim and practice of Satan/Peter and his church have always been to distort scriptures (in intellectual bantering) so as to have scriptures support their essentially Satanic/Antichrist agenda.

. . . and a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are caught in that unfortunate and corrupt 'time web', as spun by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and his church.

Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers are not only responsible for deceived each other. Their ideas have infiltrated, dominated and corrupted traditional Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

Robert Pate says that he does not read my posts and thread because I say that Peter is Satan. This foolish man wants to deny that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. So (in typical oppressive Peter/Satan styling) Robert Pate accuses me, a far lesser mortal, of saying what Jesus said.

Robert Pate does not have the fortitude to, at least, admit what Jesus confirmed. He is so absolutely fooled-up by Satan/Peter. And he seek to teach Christianity. Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen?

False prophets and unaware false spying brethren abound every where, including within the very core of tradition Christianity every where.

Being Christian is about being among the chosen few. This is not about being among a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong tradition/main stream Christians.

The time to awaken is now. Few are already chosen (not many). This is the last days for the last few to come onto authentic Christianity and be first among the already chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The sad fact is that the last to Christianity will be the first to be chosen because, Christianity is being purified only in these last day.

My God given job under grace of God, in the body of Christ, in these lasts day, is to purify Christianity in these last days:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

My threads and posts are the Holy KJV N.T., literally presented, in service to the above divine mission.

My threads and posts are simply the previously 'shut-up words which were previously 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T..

The words have now become 'no longer 'shut-up'. The Holy KJV N.T. is no longer 'sealed'. This is because the time of the end has come for the past 2000 odd years (which was a dark age). The surface of earth has started a new 2000 odd year period which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Because of this transformation (change of age) from the (old 2000 odd years) dark age to the new (2000 odd years) Age of Enlightenment in Christ, increased knowledge must surface and is surfacing. My posts and threads are these increased knowledge.

Hidden things are all coming to light, for all to know. The words that were previous 'shut-up' in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T. is being released for all to know.

These words (knowledge) are were always in the Holy KJV N.T., right up front and center. However they were privileged knowledge.

That is, for the past 2000 odd years, most everyone were 'the dead'. Even when they read the Holy KJV N.T. they were not given to, could not and did not, 'see' or get, this 'shut-up' word/knowledge. That is although these words/knowledge was always right up front and center in the Holy KJV N.T..

The above is the nature of things. Truth is always hidden, in open and plain sight, from 'the dead'. They are simply not given to 'see' or know truth.

During the recently concluded 2000 odd years, the surfaced was dominated by the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies. This is the wisdom of 'the dead'/children of the flesh. This kept the surface of earth in a Dark Age.

The surface of earth in a new (2000 odd year) Age which is under the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies. This is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the wisdom of children of God/Christian. This new age, enabled God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to the surface of earth. Now, Jesus' kingdom is not only in the spirit realm but also on the surface of earth.

The above event was prophesied. It is unfolding according to the (cyclic) prophesy of Prophet Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Are you going to remain deceived and lost? Or are you going to come onto the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you going to invite others to read my posts and threads? Or are you going to keep your prejudicial and deceptive old ideas and deny and oppress these truths from the Holy KJV N.T.?

Do you care (even a little) about your loved ones? Do you care about Truth as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.? Or do you care more about makings sure that your age old (life) beiefs are not denied?

Do you know anyone else who can tell you these literal truths from the Holy KJV N.T.. I am here to awaken you (and other humans) to the most important message (good news) on earth and in spirit heaven, in total accuracy and purity, now in the fullness of time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The curse that is the ten commandments is still perpetuated by Satan/Peter & Co.:

The curse that is the ten commandments is still perpetuated by Satan/Peter & Co.:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh.

The ten commandments are' done-away-with' for converted persons. To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. to cease being dead to one's own heart/spirit) by becoming awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is not to be saved and delivered. Also to be converted is not to become a Christians.

To be converted is to achieve a simple (elementary) first step. This is the saving of one's own heart/spirit. This is simply an awakening to one's own heart/spirit. This is not salvation and/or deliverance. Awaking to one's own heart/spirit simply enable one to (now) act from one's own heart/spirit and evil can sill flow out from one's own heart.

Matthew: 15 KJV N.T.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

After 'conversion', further steps are necessary. One need to be guided further. To be guided further one must be healed by Jesus and become an adopted child of God.

'Conversion' is a simply first achievement. This is to have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. After conversion one still groans for adoption as a child of God. That is one must still be healed by Jesus:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

To be healed by Jesus is to become an adopted child of God. To achieve this, one must first awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit, because this is done by the Spirit of Jesus, Who must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit. To become awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit is to be 'converted'. This is to have the first fruit. This is important in the order of things. However this is small start, not the end.

Conversion is necessary because healing by Jesus (so as to become a child of God, is done by the Spirit of Jesus Who one must commune with within one's own heart/spirit. Therefore 'the dead' must become awaken to his/her own heart/spirit before he/she can be healed by Jesus, so as to become an adopted child of God.

One becomes an adopted child of God when one achieves directly personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. And, then, one is led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the passage to becoming an adopted child of God:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Before one can come onto the above steps one must be be converted and follow the following instructions:

When one becomes 'converted' (i.e. spiritually awaken/spiritually aware) one is 'delivered from' the the ten commandments. One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments in order to serve in the newness of spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The above say, 'when we were in the flesh we were held under the ten commandments'. Therefore one who soweth to the ten commandments, soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell.

Also, the above say that, when one becomes a Christian, one 'is become dead to' the ten commandments.

The above says, one who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's spirit, soweth to Spirit. Such a one reap eternal life and heaven.

The above instructs, "let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not"

Do not be weary about doing well for, by doing well, in due time, one shall reap well. To reap well is to reap eternal life and heaven. In due time is on one's judgment day.

The instruction is, if during one's life on earth, one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit, on one's judgment day, one will reap eternal life and be heir (delivery) to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm with Jesus. And one will be entitled to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed here. This is how one 'follow Jesus'

However if while one live on earth one esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments one will be killeth. That is one will be made 'the dead' and be kept 'the dead' and one will reap corruption. Then, when one dies, one will be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is how Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had and declared two agendas and two commissions/churches as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead:

Jesus kept his 'follow me' agenda for Himself and He established a church under Satan/peter for His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

No one on earth was called to anchor Jesus 'follow me' commission. This commission is led directly and eternally by Jesus, Himself as the lord in heaven, who is clad only in hie Spirit body.

Those who 'follow Jesus', discern the Spirit of Jesus in real time, all the time, within each of their own heart/spirit and are led into their works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. The above is the Christian way of life.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are Christians and they search each of their own hearts/spirits to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. And they led by this, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) have no one (like Satan/Peter) who stand between them and Jesus.

Jesus' Christian commission/church was exemplified by Paul who achieved direct intuitive (spirit to Spirit) communion with Jesus after he became the Lord in heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Satan/Peter did not have communion with Jesus, after he (Jesus) rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and became the Lord in heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

Satan/Peter knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus who was not the Lord:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven[/COLOR.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Note however that to serve in the newness of spirit does not mean that one is simply led by one's own heart/spirit. Serving in the newness of spirit means that one is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heat/spirit. This is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Fact is what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know. pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the real time, Will/Spirit of God.

It is very critical to accurately discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. There are qualities and characteristic of the Spirit of Jesus, with respect to what He has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Most important among these qualities and characteristics are ugrings of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit for specific people, things and circumstances, in God's creation. These create and sustains one's own heart/spirit.

God in His Spirit form, is Love for all the ideas of His creation.

A human in his spirit form, is love for his own specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. Each humans set of ideas etc. is made up of a few of the total ideas that make up God's creation.

When a human come to love a specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration, this creates and sustains his inherent and true heart/spirit. These set of ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration are unique to each human and closely correlate to his DNA.

It was under natural law (grace of God) that, each person came to earth in physical bodies to express and material, the sets of their own ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration which they love dearly and which make their spirit/heart body (before they were brought forth).

Many people become rogues after birth. They abandon or become dead to their spirit or forget their spirit. Or they simply abandon their spirit agenda. At any event they embrace a new purely earthly/carnal agenda.

The above is how humans fall from Grace of God and deny themselves their right to heaven and instead embrace hell.

Fact is, human are given entry to the surface of earth in human physical bodies, to express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the fabric of each of their own pre-existing heart/spirit, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

When one lives in the above manner one creates, sustains and lives in one own heaven, in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. And when one dies one is deliver to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, to be with Jesus. This is to soweth to spirit and Spirit and reap eternal life and heaven on one's judgment day.

On the other hand, when one abandon the above and live according to some other local (carnal or other) ideas or mission which was acquired after birth on earth, one cannot have a heavenly life. Instead one creates and sustains a hell for oneself, on earth and when one dies one is delivered to hell. This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell (in one's judgment day).

Therefore each human is on earth, under grace of God, to express and materialize his own set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which he /she loves dearly (and which is the essential fabric of his/her own heart/spirit). And each human is to do this, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

One must be able to do the above and actually do the above, in order to be under grace of God, to be saved and delivered and to be a Christian.

The Spirit of Jesus enables the above. This is what Jesus is all about.

Satan takes one off the above path, by undermining one's spirit mission and diverting humans to a carnal/earthly agenda.

It is not only the Catholic and traditional Christian traditions who do the above Satanic thing. Other none Abraham traditions (like the Hindus) do the same thing to their followers. This is a Dark age approach to life on earth.

In a Dark Age the priest class always seek to be God's of the people by introducing their own doctrines and enforcing them on the mass.

Jesus totally opposed the above idea. Jesus came to experience life under the corrupt (uninformed)life of priests classes so as to liberate humans from that bondage. These priests class were among the Jews and even in India and other place. They were ruling their people under their own ideals and laws while claiming that their laws where the laws of God.

Jesus came to experience those systems and to do away with all those systems and replace it with an authentic grace of God, system.

This new system operates though a totally impersonal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which came to be known as the Spirit of Jesus. This Spirit has no laws of Him self. This law does not prescribe any laws of diet or worship of other humans, etc..

This Spirit simply make intercession for each human according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration of each of their own hearts/spirits with the Will/Spirit of God. And from this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus comes up, totally impersonally, with precisely what each person must know, pray for, say and do.

That is, what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of just two things: 1. the free will ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

Jesus does not have an input or law with respect to the above. He simply and impersonally amalgamate the above two sets of things perfectly. Jesus does not require you to serve him on earth, as is the tradition of priests classes on earth.

Jesus came to totally liberate humans from shackles, especially the shackles of the priest classes and their laws, in every tradition. This is prized Gift that is the Lord Jesus.

Then Jesus confirmed (not his law, but) the ultimate natural law:

Have no doubt the ten commandments are not any laws of God. The ten commandments were given by Moses for managing and controlling the physical behavior of his follower. They were falsely projected to be God's laws to give them (the ten commandments) acceptability and for them to be obeyed, under fear of God.

The ten commandments were simply a management tool, like the laws of one's land. The ten commandments were the laws of the land for a specific set of landless people. It was promoted that the ten commandments were God's laws so that the masses will obey them, under fear.

However this was a very bad idea and a very bad system. The ten commandments were found to onto death. The use of the law killeth. Those who esteem, use, invoke and promoted the ten commandment became and stayed, 'the (spiritually) dead'. The ten commandments made and kept one dead to his or spirit though which one has communion with one's real God approved ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration.

The ten commandments simply had the power of death. They destroyed one's communion/connection, with one's own spirit and the Spirit of God. The ten commandments were the devil.

Also the Jewish leadership of 2000 odd years ago, simply used the ten commandments to oppress their ordinary followers, so as to materially enrich themselves. They were essentially Satanic, like Peter.

However after Jesus left, physically, The Jews continued their old tradition. And Peter and his church who remained Jews, continue the Jewish tradition (with only very slight modifications). However, unlike the Jews, Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church operated as false prophets and unaware false spying brethren, under the pretense of Christianity.

As a results, billions of Catholics and billions of traditional Christ were deceived and continue to be deceived, by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren. These false prophets and unawares spying brethren deceptively kept their followers and charges in bondage under the the ten commandments which are the devil and which killeth one's only communion/connection with God. Indeed this is the mission of Satan, displayed openly.

Live, learn and rise brother or stay down and die, sadly.

Last edited:

iouae

:idea: :idea: The Holy KJV N.T. has simply said that:
1. the devil has the power of death,
2. the ten commandments has the power of death and
3. Satan/Peter and his church were given to enforce the ten commandments on their followers (and they clearly did and continue to do so)

Listen to Oatmeal. Its the Devil only.

The Law is holy, just and good. Rom 7:12

And it's not the Catholics needing destroying either. They just need reforming, like all of us.

Gurucam

Listen to Oatmeal. Its the Devil only.

The Law is holy, just and good. Rom 7:12

And it's not the Catholics needing destroying either. They just need reforming, like all of us.

Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Have no doubt, the ten commandments are holy, just and good.

Also, Jesus was and is Holy, just and good. And God is also holy, just and good. Therefore any thing that serves the agendas of God and Jesus are holy, just and good.

There was a God given or God ordained prophesy/promise that existed before the advent of Jesus on earth. This is an O.T. prophesy:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above says that Abraham had two sons. They were born according to two different covenant.

Ishmael, the child of the flesh was born according to the first covenant which is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/delivery to hell covenant.

Issac, the child of promise/child of Spirit/Child of God was born according to the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven covenant.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that, as it was before, it is the same now, Ishmael and all other children of the flesh persecute Issac and all other children of promise/children of Spirit/Children of God.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that scriptures says: children of the flesh (who are O/T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God, (who are N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore the prophesy and promise of God (before the advent of Jesus) was that children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Children of God.

Therefore, based simply on the above God given prophesy and promise, it is totally Holy, just and good for children of the flesh to be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. Since the ten commandments enable children of the flesh to be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/peter, then the ten commandments are holy, just and good.

There is more:

Children of the flesh are also called 'the dead'. Jesus who was and continue to be Holy, just and good, had two agendas. Therefore Jesus two agendas must be Holy, just and good:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. 'Follow me'; and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'

Therefore if the ten commandments which killeth is used as a tool to 'let the dead bury their dead' (inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter), then the ten commandments is not only serving a holy, just and good purpose, the ten commandments are themselves holy, just and good . . . because it is serving the Holy just and good agenda of Jesus and God.

Of course, 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' may not like what the ten commandments is doing to them. However have no doubt the ten commandments are holy, just and good. Because, it is holy, just and good to deliver 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' into the earth in hell with Satan/Peter and this is exactly what the ten commandments is doing.

If foolish people cannot get truth from the Holy KJV N.T., who can they blame for that sad situation? Clearly false prophets and unaware false spying brethren have deceived them and continue to deceive them, because they are not willing to read and understand, the Holy KJV N.T., themselves.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are Holy, just and good. And indeed the ten commandments are holy just and good (especially) because it serve the agenda of Jesus and God, of 'letting 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Here-in lie the problem. The following is what seems to be confusing Oatmeal:

Oatmeal does not seem to believe or understand that it is holy, just and good for the ten commandments to serve the agenda of Jesus and God which is to let 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Also Oatmeal does not seem to believe or understand that the ten commandments is holy, just and good especially (and only) because they serves the agenda of Jesus and God which is to let 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Otherwise, the ten commandments is flawed and bad. This is why those who follow Jesus do not use the ten commandments, but instead transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

The ten commandments can be and is the devil/Satan, in a particular (idea) form. However the ten commandments can also serve Jesus and God as Satan/Peter (the physical form of the devil) was given to do:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

When the ten commandments serve Jesus and God, (i.e. by delivering 'the dead' to hell), the ten commandments are holy, just and good, even though they (the ten commandments) are the devil/satan.

It is holy, just and good that 'the dead' (i.e. those who follow Satan/Peter &Co., instead of following Jesus) be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Therefore with respect to being holy, just and good, ten commandments are only for those who follow Satan/peter, instead of following Jesus.

'The dead' (i.e. those who follow Satan/Peter and his church), deserve to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter because they deny and refuse to follow, Jesus and instead follow Satan/Peter and his church . . . even though Jesus confirmed that Peter was Satan.

The ten commandments are holy, just and good when they serve the above agenda. However at other times and forums, the ten commandments are totally done-away-with (i.e. destroyed).

On the topic of forgiveness and reform:

It is quite possible to reform the church of Satan/Peter. However they have buried billions inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). And they are all still in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter and they are destine to remain there until the (still to come) day of the lord Jesus. Then their spirit may be save. At any event, they have no one in heaven.

There is no 'eraser' to 'rub-off' such past and continuing actions. The law of Jesus and God is quite fixed. What a man soweth, a man reaps.

Forgiveness and reform are Antichrist/Satanic ideas which were made-up by Satan/Peter and his church to falsely and corruptly empower and forgive themselves (and offer forgiveness for sale to their followers). It is all "make-believe".. There is no forgiveness and no reform is possible.

There is no forgiveness and reform under the Holy KJV N.T./Jesus system. There is only impersonal judgment, reward and punishment according to how and to what, one soweth, while one lived on earth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

On the other hand the law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made, not founded on truth and grace and given by Moses:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Is it not interesting that in spite of the above very negative information about the ten commandments, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who together with his popes and church, enforced them (the ten commandments) on his followers?

At best Oatmeal may be good for Cholesterol (but Oatmeal also fattens people unduly). So, at best Oatmeal's circumstance is 'iffy'. However Oatmeal seems oblivious to his own circumstance.

Oatmeal is certainly not good for truth and Christianity. Wise humans would not consume Oatmeal. They will simply leave Oatmeal on a forgotten shelf.

The prophesy of Prophet Daniel say that when the time of the end of the old age and the dawn of the new age is at hand and increased knowledge is made known on earth, many will be running to and fro:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Clearly the new age is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is next expected age. And indeed, enlightenment comes from and with, increased knowledge.

Therefore, those who have denied Jesus and not follow Jesus but instead follow Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their church will be running to and fro, in eventual mad frenzies.

Keep an eye on Oatmeal who can be expected to run to and fro in a frenzy, seeking to defend the in-defensible. Expect to hear a few 'red herrings' becoming endless baskets of 'red herrings' from Oatmeal and the likes. This is how the cookie is expected to crumble.

Prophesy is that there will be no forgiveness and no reform. The cookie will simply crumble and fall deep into the earth.

Ever try Oatmeal and 'red herrings' baked as a cookie or a pie? Can be a cookie which crumbles and fall deep into the earth or a pie in the shy.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It in now time for Catholics to come out of the wood works and incompetently deny :

It in now time for Catholics to come out of the wood works and incompetently deny :

This is the time of the end for Catholics and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their ideologies. The grave folly of their ideologies is being clearly exposed. This is the time for them to irrationally (i.e. any which way) defend their ideologies.

They will all be running 'to and fro', in (mad?) frenzies (i.e. like headless chickens). They will be trying to defend their ideologies, any which way, in their traditional 'self-righteous' manner. Only this time around they will continuously fail. They will not be able to pull the wool over the eyes of many because everyone has suddenly become wiser, in their own right:

According to the above prophesy, these are the previously 'shut-up' words in the previously 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were not privy to the following truths from the Holy KJV N.T., before now.

These truths are words which were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. until now.

These previously 'shut-up' words that were previously hidden in the previously 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T. are now being released freely, in simple clarity, for all to know. This is increased knowledge which accompanies a change from one 2000 odd year age to a new 2000 odd year age

The reality on the surface of earth has changed from an old 2000 odd year, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Age to a New, N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

The following will now be very common knowledge:

The law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made. They were not founded on truth and grace. Moses did not use 'great plainness of speech' when he gave the ten commandments. Also the ten commandments were given by Moses (a man), for the management of the physical behavior of his followers who are essentially 'the dead'. The ten commandments were given to manage them until they cease being 'the dead', by becoming spiritually awaken/spiritually aware.

The above is the Christian position as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Also, the ten commandments are the ministration of death (they killeth i.e. they make one 'the dead') and they were done-away-with and replace with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Also one is dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments and by extension the ten commandment, by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Also the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments 'killeth'. The 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments make one 'the dead' who bury their dead':

Jesus had and declared two aims and agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. 'Follow me'; and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'

Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. They are the dead who 'bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter'.

Is it not interesting that in spite of all the above very negative information about the ten commandments, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who together with his popes and church, enforced them (the ten commandments) on their followers?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter:

Clearly Jesus must not like (and/or approve of) Satan/Peter and his popes and his church.

Also Jesus must not like (and/or approve of) those who follow Satan/Peter and his popes and his church.

Clearly, since the gospel of the ten commandments, which makes one 'the dead', was committed onto Satan/Peter. And since Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their other operatives, forcefully enforced the ten commandments (which makes one 'the dead') on their followers, then it must be that Jesus did not have a favorable agenda for those who follow Satan/peter and did not follow Him.

And Jesus cunningly succeeded in having Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their followers eventually deliver each other into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

And Jesus did all of the above simply by extending a very 'iffy' (no guarantee) promise to those in the church of Satan/peter:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

It certainly seems that Jesus out-smarted Satan/Peter and those who denied Him and His statements (that Peter was Satan, etc.), so as to follow Satan/Peter & Co..

Also, this certainly sound like the implication of the Old prophesy and promise of dispatching children of the flesh (who are 'the dead' who followed Satan/Peter & Co.) into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, so that they will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

It in now time for Catholics and those loyal to Satan/Peter (and not to Jesus) to come out of the wood works and incompetently deny the above very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

. . . watch them running to and for, parroting nonsense and offering 'red herrings', in their usual way.

There are just two churches (you do the kindergarten sums so as to figure out which is which):

One church is under false prophets and unaware false spying brethren. This is the church of 'bluff' and deception. This is the church where the dead are sent so that they will eventually bury each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The other church is under the direct guidance of the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned through the heart/spirit of each of his followers). This is the church of Grace and Truth and eventual delivery to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm to be with Jesus.

The above two churches are according to Jesus' two agendas. One is 'seen' the other 'not seen':

Can you figure out which is which?

Billions of people choose to be blinded by past erroneous and corrupt conditioning (especially those fed to them by Satan/Peter his succession of popes and their other operatives). Because of this blindness, billions deny and/or not discern or 'see' truth, as clearly and literally presented in the Holy KJV N.T..

Are you among these sad and unfortunate masses, who deny and do not know, scriptures and truth and therefore err and cannot be among the chosen few?

One might feel that it is safe to deny Jesus and His revelations and instead, follow Peter/Satan and Co. and prop-up their ideologies. The sad fact is that every one faces judgement by Jesus, in His throne of glory, in the spirit real, when one dies physically.

It is not a joke. Also it is not about intellectual, bantering, that is the hallmark of Satan/Peter, his popes and followers.

Last edited:

iouae

This is the time of the end for Catholics and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their ideologies.

The law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made.

They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice.

If there is anything NOT man made, it is the Ten Commandments.

And briefly Gurucam, explain to me why you dislike the Catholics so. Did you go to a Catholic school?
All those hating the Catholics generally do so out of conspiracy theories that they are the Antichrist, or some fear of their influence. And if they tortured folks in the past, they are not doing so today.

So why are they so bad, in your opinion? And why do you speak of two churches when there are 30 000 Christian denominations, and probably double that if one counts home churches.

Gurucam

They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice.

Indeed the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone. Obviously Moses had that done.

Those laws cannot be from God because they are the ministration of death. This means that they make one 'the dead'. Will God give laws that killeth?:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were once glorious, The above says that both the glory of the ten commandments and the actual ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Obviously the ten commandments are no important and/or eternal laws from God. They were done-away-with. Can one do away with laws from God?

You claim that "They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice."

Indeed these were written in stone (probably by some mason).

However where did you get the idea that God or His finger was involve?

Please provide some scriptures (if there is any) to support your above claim, which you seem to have made-up.

Fact is the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were given by Moses but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. This is very clear (like when Jesus identified Peter to be Satan). Yet foolish humans deny these revelations and make-up their own thing:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There are more than ten commandments. There is such a thing as The Ten Commandments. I hope that this helps.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

Indeed the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone. Obviously Moses had that done.

Those laws cannot be from God because they are the ministration of death. This means that they make one 'the dead'. Will God give laws that killeth?:

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were once glorious, The above says that both the glory of the ten commandments and the actual ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Obviously the ten commandments are no important and/or eternal laws from God. They were done-away-with. Can one do away with laws from God?

You claim that "They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice."

Indeed these were written in stone (probably by some mason).

However where did you get the idea that God or His finger was involve?

Please provide some scriptures (if there is any) to support your above claim, which you seem to have made-up.
[/COLOR]

Exo 31:18
And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
TOOLS
Deu 9:10
And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.

Mat 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The ten commandments are in force today. If God wrote them with His finger, there has to be something very good about them. They point out sin, like a mirror points out beetroot in our teeth. Don't break the mirror. Address the beetroot problem.

iouae

Why did Paul call the OC the "ministration of death"?

2Co 3:7
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2Co 3:8
How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2Co 3:9
For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

First, it was given to a physical nation as the laws of the land. And those laws, for physical people, had the death penalty for multiple crimes such as adultery, blasphemy, cursing parents etc.

Second, it was the ministration of death because nowhere did it promise eternal life to anyone keeping the 10C and the 613 laws.

By comparison, the NC nowhere lays down punishments for Christians breaking any of the 613 or the NT 1050 laws. Nobody is going to force you to not let the sun go down upon your wrath (Eph 4:26).

Second, the NC does promise better life now, and eternal life later. So obeying the OC only ends in death, whereas embracing the NC promises you life. That's why Paul wanted Jews to stop clinging to the OC and embrace the NC with its better promises.

Gurucam

Why would aspiring Christians and Christians deny the Holy KJV .N.T..

Why would aspiring Christians and Christians deny the Holy KJV .N.T..

Why would aspiring Christians and Christians deny the Holy KJV .N.T.. This is the only Holy book for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Why would anyone (especially none Jewish people) want to deny that the ten commandments were flawed and therefore cannot be from God.

God would not give a flawed (fault-filled) covenant. However Moses can and did give a flawed (fault-filled) covenant:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Also, why would anyone want to project that the ten commandments were from God, when the Jews, who were given the ten commandments by Moses, did not take them (the ten commandments) seriously?

Even the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, did not take the ten commandments seriously. Clearly, by their behavior, these high priests of the Jewish system knew that it was O.K. to transgress the ten commandments and kill a human.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., 2000 odd years ago, the high priests of the Jews transgress the ten commandments so suit their fancy. They transgress the 'thou shalt not kill' commandment and killed Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Would it not be totally hypocritical for the Jews to promote that the ten commandments are from God. Only foolish people can and will buy that idea, if the Jews ever make that promotion.

Why would foolish people try to promote that the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone by God, with out providing scriptural support? To do that is to live on dark age superstition.

Clearly one cannot event take the arbitrary word of the Jews on that matter.

In addition to the above, the Jews demonstrated that the ten commandments were simply the laws of the land for them, who were landless.

A group of Jews would simply 'stone to dearth' any one who they believed had transgressed the ten commandments (i.e. committed adultery). This was their court of justice under the ten commandments which was their 'laws of their land'.

The ten commandments were clearly the laws of the land for the Jews who were landless. They, not God, operated their human justice system by enforcing the ten commandments, on their fellow man, in the exact way that modern man enforces the laws of their land on their citizenry. Only, the system of the Jews was a lot more crude.

Jesus, who was spotless, was killed by the Jews who promote that the 'thou shalt not kill' is a law from God. Only a foolish person can and will buy that idea that the Jews actually believed that the ten commandments were from God. Clearly the 'high-up' Jews knew that the ten commandments were simply a tool for managing their populations.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

2000 years later, foolish people want to elevate the ten commandments to a statue which, the ruling Jewish high command of 2000 odd years ago, by their actions, did not ascribe to the ten commandments.

This is against the back ground that the ten commandments were found to be flawed and were done-away-with and replaced with the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

iouae

Why would foolish people try to promote that the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone by God, with out providing scriptural support? To do that is to live on dark age superstition.

Clearly one cannot event take the arbitrary word of the Jews on that matter.

I already gave you proof that the 10C were given by God. If you missed it, here it is again.

Exo 31:18
And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
TOOLS
Deu 9:10
And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly

Are you calling the OT writing, "the arbitrary word of the Jews"?

I gave you scriptural support above? Or do you only consider the writings of Paul to be important?
Is Paul greater than the writing of the finger of God?

But let's follow this to its conclusion.

Since you don't like the 10C, in order, which of them would you like to break free of, and why.

Gurucam

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T.

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T.

Exodus 31 King James Version (KJV)
18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

The above is of the O.T.. It is an Old testament verse. Therefore it predates Jesus. It cannot be truth.

Grace and Truth came with Jesus.

Therefore things related to Grace and truth would be found only in the Holy KJV N.T.. Only the Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for aspiring Christians and Christians.

In fact, the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from the generations of Abraham and those other people, until 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus brought them. And even then Jesus gave the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the Saints (the disciples) in very private sessions among only them.

Even up to that time, no one other than the disciples were given to know the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and/or the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These continued to be hid from everyone except the disciples.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The above does not stand on it own. It is backed-up by:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Therefore, the instruction for aspiring Christians and Christian is that: the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries (secrets) of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T. or in any other old manuscripts.

The instruction for aspiring Christians and Christian is that: the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries (secrets) of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those very few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in very private session among only them.

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are prohibited from using the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are those people who are seeking entry to God's kingdom of heaven. They are the ones who are seeking to 'follow Jesus' to God's kingdom of heaven. They use only the Holy KJV N.T. and only those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions among only the disciples.

Only foolish people use the O.T. and the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly'.

Last edited:

iouae

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are prohibited from using the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

Christ used the OT all the time, saying "It is written.."
eg. Mat 4:7
Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

This is a quote from ...
Deu 6:16
Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

So Jesus and all the NT books which quote the OT disprove your argument.

Gurucam

Why did Paul call the OC the "ministration of death"?

2Co 3:7
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2Co 3:8
How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2Co 3:9
For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

First, it was given to a physical nation as the laws of the land. And those laws, for physical people, had the death penalty for multiple crimes such as adultery, blasphemy, cursing parents etc.

Second, it was the ministration of death because nowhere did it promise eternal life to anyone keeping the 10C and the 613 laws.

By comparison, the NC nowhere lays down punishments for Christians breaking any of the 613 or the NT 1050 laws. Nobody is going to force you to not let the sun go down upon your wrath (Eph 4:26).

Second, the NC does promise better life now, and eternal life later. So obeying the OC only ends in death, whereas embracing the NC promises you life. That's why Paul wanted Jews to stop clinging to the OC and embrace the NC with its better promises.

Paul, though revelation to him, by the Spirit of Jesus, called the ten commandments 'the ministration of death because the ten commandment which were ordained to life where found to be onto dead. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead':

Therefore quite straightforward and clear, Paul, through revelations from the Spirit of Jesus who is the Lord in heaven, declared that, the ten commandments were the ministration of death, becaue they killeth. They were found to onto death:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is how Paul got his revelations and why he said the ten commandments were the ministration of death.

Your other concern was, "How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?"

Both the spirit and the Spirit are glorious because they both giveth life. One who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit achieved eternal life and are delivered to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm when they die. The delivery of appropriate people to God's kingdom of heaven is one of the aims of Jesus and God. The spirit and Spirit served this agenda. Therefore the spirit and Spirit are glorious.

The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was indeed, also glorious.

The ten commandments were glorious because they (the ten commandments) managed 'the dead' while they lived and then had them deliver each other into hell, inside the earth when they died. This was a glorious mission because it served the another mission of Jesus and God. This was to manage 'the dead' while they live on earth then to have 'the dead' delivered into hell, inside the earth, when they die.

The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. This is to have children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus, inherit God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth. Their simultaneous mission is to have 'the dead/children of the flesh, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Our own spirits and the Spirit of God serves the first mission. The ten commandments serve the second mission.

Therefore both 1. the spirit and Spirit and 2. the ten commandments, serve the respective missions of Jesus and God and they are both glorious.

It is promised/prophesied in the O.T. and re-validated in the Holy KJV N.T., that children of the flesh (i.e. 'the dead') will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus.

The ten commandments which killeth were committed onto Satan/Peter. And Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their followers. In effect, Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church have been keeping their followers securely as 'the dead'. Then they bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

The above is the new appointment of the ten commandments. And by serving this mission (which is Jesus' God given mission), the ten commandments continue to be glorious.

However the ten commandments were also glorious before the advent of Jesus.

The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was glorious right up until Jesus came to earth, in a human physical body. This is why the ten commandments were (past tense) glorious.

The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was glorious right up until Jesus came to earth, in a human physical body, because, up until then, no one was given to know truth. Everyone were 'the dead'. They had hearts/spirits that were 'waxed gross' (covered over).

'The dead' who people who are not given to know truth. They must be guided and managed by the ten commandments (until they become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. Then they are given to know truth. Then they become 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the ten commandments so that they can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

The above says that one who is newly spiritually awaken/newly spiritually aware is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments. The reason for this is to enable them to transgress the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is how to be under grace of God. The above is truth as brought by the Lord Jesus. Paul got the above truth, though revelations from the Lord Jesus. Truth include the idea of going to God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And even at that time, only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and so 'follow Jesus' and become Christians. This means that every one else were still 'the dead' and the ten commandments had to continue to be used to manage and guide them.

These others (i.e. everyone except the twelve disciples) were 'the dead' who were still given to bury each other, by using the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments continue to be glorious for those who could not and did not follow Jesus. These people were 'the dead'. They included all people who 'see' wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. (This is how 'the dead' are identified). 'The dead' include people whose spirit may be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. They were sent to the church of Satan/Peter.

People are 'the dead' because their hearts are waxed gross. It is very natural for 'the dead' (who are also called children of the flesh) to discern wisdom in the ten commandments. Therefore, although the ten commandments killeth (made and kept people 'the dead') the ten commandments were glorified by 'the dead'.

The ten commandments were given to guide and manage 'the dead', until they cease being 'the dead' by becoming spiritually awaken and/or spiritually aware. Therefore the ten commandments were glorious because they guide and manage the physical behavior (like the laws of the land) until these people become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Then the ten commandments looses its glory. It becomes a cure and the devil. Because if the ten commandments are esteemed, used, invoked and prompted by spiritually aware people, the ten commandments return them to being the dead'. And this is not the God given mission of the Lord Jesus.

This is one of the reasons why Paul said the the ten commandments were glorious.

. . . there are lots more, I will continue shorty.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. However their mission is two fold.

The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. However their mission is two fold.

The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. However their mission is two fold. This give rise to two glories. Their two fold mission is as follows:

1. One mission is to have children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus, inherit God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth.

2. The other simultaneous mission of Jesus and God, is to have 'the dead/children of the flesh, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Our own spirits and the Spirit of God serves the first mission. The ten commandments serve the second mission.

Therefore both 1. the spirit and Spirit and 2. the ten commandments, serve the respective missions of Jesus and God and they are both glorious.

However although the ten commandments serve an agenda of Jesus and God, the ten commandments were identified to be 'the devil'.

The ten commandments were identified to be 'the devil' because they have the power of death. And him that have the power of death is the devil:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments have the power of death and therefore the ten commandment is the devil.

And yet the commandments serve the mission of Jesus and God. Well, fact is even, Peter who was identified to be Satan/the devil, by Jesus was also appointed to serve an appropriate and particular agenda of Jesus and God.

Therefore as the devil/Satan in ideas form, the ten commandments was appointed (used) by Jesus to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. And as the devil/Satan in physical from, Peter was also appointed (used) by Jesus to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

And Peter became the devil/Satan in spirit form when he died. Then he went to hell inside the earth to continue to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Satan/Peter was appointed to 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda of Jesus (not the 'follow me' agenda of Jesus).

Jesus had and declared two agendas:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is, the ten commandments were the devil on the 'ideas' level. And they were very well suited to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead', agenda.

The ten commandments are a set of ideas or concepts. However just by accepting, esteeming using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments they killeth. The ten commandments (although they were just a set of ideas) have the power of death. This made the ten commandments (although they were just a set of ideas) 'the devil', in ideas form.

This is not strange. Peter was Satan/the devil in physical form and he was appointed to serve an agenda/church of Jesus. Therefore Satan/the devil can be tricked into serving an agenda of Jesus and God. This is what Jesus did to Satan/Peter.

Peter was Satan/the devil on the physical level while he walked with Jesus. Jesus, Himself identified Peter to be Satan. And against this fact, Satan/Peter was appointed to anchor Jesus' Satanic church where the dead are sent, so that their spirits, may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

The following exemplify that the devil/Satan can and do serve the agendas of both Jesus and God. The following defines the church which was established by Jesus, to serve His mission, under Peter who He identified to be Satan/the devil:

Fact is, when Peter died, he was buried inside the earth, in hell and became Satan/the devil as a spirit, in the spirit realm in hell, inside the earth. Thereafter for 2000 odd years, so far, the church of Satan/Peter religiously bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Also, this all ties in well because, the gospel of the ten commandments (the ideas Satan/devil) was committed on to Satan/Peter (the physical Satan/devil), who together with his succession of popes and other operatives have been enforcing the ten commandments on their followers and they all bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (the spirit Satan/devil), when they die.

The above is the three levels of Satan/the devil working together to serve Jesus' mission of 'letting the dead bury their dead', almost in perfect harmony.

Therefore the devil/Satan can have a presence on the three levels of existence, which are the physical, the spirit and the ideas levels. The devil/Satan can also serve Jesus and God on all three levels. And they do.

The question is how did Jesus get all three levels of Satan/the devil to so obediently serve His second agenda of, 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

The idea of Satan serving Jesus and God, relate to the war between the forces of Satan/the devil and the forces of God. This also related to being cunning and wise. This related to cunning strategies between these warring parties. This also relates to the cunning strategies which are applied by opponents on each other in these wars.

Jesus had a working knowledge of the three dimension of the creation. These were 'worlds' of ideas, spirit and the physicality. He was therefore much wiser than all his opponents. Jesus was able to uses techniques for all three levels.

However 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' opponent (i.e. the Jews including Satan/Peter and others) were essentially dead to world of ideas and spirit. They were 'the dead'.

Jesus' opponents back then, perceived things only though their physical senses. This was the level of unawareness of the masses. They had only this one dimension perception which was purely physical. Because of this the world (back then) was held in a dark age and Jesus was powerless. The world back then, among those people was limited to the first three dimension of physicality. There was no perception of the spirit or idea dimensions. The reality on earth, back then lacked the two main dimensions of Jesus.

Therefore Jesus' kingdom was not of this world, at that time. And so, his opponents (who were totally relevant to that unawares time) succeeded in killing Jesus. This was no big accomplishment. It was a very hollow one dimensional very temporal 'victory'.

However those who denied, persecute, tortured and then killed Jesus did not realize how sad and hollow, was their one dimensional (physical) victory. Being 'the dead' they remained totally oblivious to their total foolish (essentially hellish and hell bent) state. They went away falsely believing that they had actually won. They simply won a physical and very inconsequential war. They remained totally dead to this fact. However this truth has come home to the surface of earth, in all glory.

Fact is battles must be fought and won on all three levels.

Battles between the forces of God and the forces of Satan/the devil are fought on three level. The level of ideas, the levels of spirits and the physical level.

Satan/Peter and the other Jews lost their battle with Jesus and they did not realize this fact. They seriously and terminally lost the battle on the ideas and spirit levels.

Indeed, if one is 'the dead', one will not know the above fact. If one is the dead and one fight wars one will fight only on the physical level. If 'the dead' are fighting some one like Jesus, who is actualized on all three levels, 'the dead' will always loose very very badly on the ideas and spirit levels.

The ideas and spirit levels are far more important levels. These are parallel dimensions that control and actually direct, create and sustain our physical dimension.

To be 'the dead' (i.e. one who can operate only on the physical level) is a serious curse.

The Jews including Satan/Peter and Co. fought Jesus 2000 odd years ago. They were 'the dead'. They operated only on the physical level. And at that time the surface of earth supported only the weapon of physicality. This is why, back then, Jesus said that, his kingdom is not of this world.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Back then 2000 odd years ago, Jesus's kingdom was simply not of this world and He was defeated. Satan/Peter and the other Jews won. They killed Jesus.

However, back then, Jesus strategically planned for victory through the levels of ideas and spirit, over a longer period. This was over a period of 2000 odd years after he died and rose to spirit heaven. This represent just 2 day and night in the life of the Spirit of Jesus. However this represented 2000 odd years for humans on earth.

Therefore, for the past 2000 odd yeas a war was being fought at the levels of ideas, spirit and physicality. This war was between the forces of God and the forces of Satan/the devil. Most people were not even aware of this battle because they were 'the dead'. They were the spiritually dead even when they died. And the results of this battle was known only when one die.

This battle was cunningly set-up by Jesus 2000 odd years ago. So this battle was being fought at the level of ideas, spirit and physicality, for the past 2000 odd years. Most humans could discern only the physical component/requirement. However most humans ignored the physical component /instruction.This physical component relate to soweth-ing while one live on earth:

Now enough of this war has been fought. The results are in and Jesus has won 'big time' against those who beat and killed him 2000 odd years ago. 200O odd years ago, Jesus lost in a battle that was purely on the physical temporal level. Now Jesus can and is set to will all battles on the surface of earth.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus cunningly fooled Satan/Peter into establish a church under his (Peter's) control where 'the dead' will be willingly led to bury each other in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). This system have been running well for the past 2000 odd years.

Therefore, although Satan/Peter and others who are 'the dead', ruled and dominated on earth for the past 2000 odd years, their victory was purely physical/carnal and very small and foolish and their rule very temporal (in the big and real scheme of things). At any event it has ended.

For the past 2000 odd years, Satan/Peter and all who followed him, have been exchanging 70 or so years on earth (on their carnal terms) for what is likely to be an eternity in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

God's kingdom of heaven is in final and total decent to the surface of earth. Now emigration is very tight. Now only those who 'followed Jesus' will be welcome on the surface of earth. Those who 'followed Satan/Peter' will stay with Satan/Peter, at that other destination, which they willingly choose.

No only are the ten commandments holy, just and good.. All thing in God's creation are holy, just and good. Every one gets their choice. What a person soweth, he/she reaps.

1. One cannot deny Jesus and his revelations about Satan/Peter, so as to elevate and follow Satan/Peter and also expect to reap the fruits of following Jesus. This would not be holy, just and good. Indeed how can that be holy, just and good?

2. Also how can the Jews, who did not follow Jesus, expect to reap the fruits of following Jesus?

1 and 2 above are simple things/statements. They are foolishness for the 'supposed' wise.

Indeed Catholics and traditional Christians did not follow Jesus but instead, esteem and follow Satan/Peter and they believe that they are the chosen few, under the agenda of Jesus. Also the Jew, who did not follow Jesus, believe that they are the chosen few, under the agenda of Jesus. They are all looking for the favor of Jesus. And they twist and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to force) show in words that they are favored by Jesus.

It is pretty obvious that, for the past 2000 odd years, foolishness (including foolish beliefs) corruptly prevailed on earth, as 'supposed wisdom', among billions of people.

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

It can be no wonder why many are called and few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews were the wise and mighty of the world..

Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews were the wise and mighty of the world..

For the past 2000 odd years Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews were the wise and mighty of the world , this cannot be denied.

However their wisdom was not according to authentic Christianity. Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, the wisdom of the world was not Christianity, it was 'make-believe' Christianity.

The wisdom of the world was false Christianity that was made-up according to the whim of a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and Jews. They all came together and made-up their own version of Christianity (deemed that to be Christianity) and foisted it on the world..

:idea: It seems simple but very obvious that only those who become Christians, in their current lifetime are in the body of Christ. And only these people receive and will continue to receive, the things that are due to those who follow Jesus.

Jesus had and declared two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

:idea: It is clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T. that, those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are not Christians and are not in the body of Christ and are actively warring against Jesus.

Simple as the above two statements :)idea:) are, they were foolishness for the past 2000 odd years, among the wise and mighty of that time. A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews ignored these two :idea::

The above say: 'we are dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) by being in the body of Christ, (i.e. by becoming a Christian).'

The above also say that 'now we are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit'.

A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews all esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Clearly, they cannot be in the body of Christ and cannot be Christians.

Clearly, a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Clearly it does not matter whether or not the ten commandments are Holy, just and good. At all events, a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews cannot expect to reap the benefits of following Jesus.

For 2000 odd years the above statement was foolishness for this world. The above was foolishness for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. They all esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and totally but erroneously believed that they were Christians and in the body of Christ.

Also, millions of Jew also continued to esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and they believed that they were and are, in the favor of Jesus.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews were the 'wise' and 'mighty' of the world, for the past 2000 odd years.

Now these past 'wise' and 'mighty' people must face the above simple and straightforward fact (which was foolishness for them). This is the prophesy, according to the following:

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

Indeed, when the time is right, the simplest things in scriptures are used to show-up the folly and corruption of the 'wise' and 'mighty' and bring them down.

In the above, it does not matter whether or not the ten commandments are holy, just and good. At any event, fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the ten commandments are holy, just and good. This is so even if the ten commandments killeth and they are the Devil/Satan. They are holy, just and good because they can and do serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

However, Jesus had another agenda, i.e. Jesus' 'follow me' agenda. And this agenda totally did-away-with the ten commandments..

The ten commandments are simply done-away-with for Christians (i.e. those who 'follow Jesus'). And only those who follow Jesus reap the benefits that come to those who follow Jesus.

Fact is, Grace of God, Truth, the idea of God's kingdom of heaven, the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and the gift of going to God's kingdom of heaven, came with Jesus. These things were hid from those people until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago.

And one is privy to and can earn, the above things only by following Jesus and becoming a Christian in the body of Christ.

However a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews have not followed Jesus and are not in the body of Christ and are not Christians.

The above is simple logic that was foolishness for the previous 'wise' and 'mighty' (people) of the world. These previous 'wise' and 'mighty' (people) of the world are now being confronted with this (simple ordinary 'meek' wisdom), which for the past 2000 odd years, was foolishness for them.

The above is happening because the surface of earth has changed from a past 2000 odd year period which was a Dark Age and come into a new 2000 odd year period which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This transformation to a new age, is marked by things that were previous 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T., surfacing on earth as common, increased knowledge. Then, the Old (i.e. the old 'wise' and 'mighty') will begin to run to and for, in mad frenzies:

There are mad frenzies on you-tube. Millions of people of different groups are, any which way, promoting their ideologies, all in mad frenzies, to have their way become the way of the future world.

The fact is the future way of the world is not arbitrary or by domination or by proxy. The future of the world is pre-ordained, since 2000 odd years ago. It is based on very informed (five dimensional) actions which Jesus took 2000 odd years ago, that was timed to now come to fruition. The future of the world is pure and authentic Christianity, under the rule of the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus.
The world is now being ruled by Quantum mechanics which are the laws of spirit and the Holy Spirit.

One cannot change this new direction and this new reality, on the surface of earth. At best, one can abandon one's old uninformed and corrupt (three dimensional) ways and come on board (the new five dimensional way), even at this last moment.

All the old fixed laws of certainty (like those of Newton, Einstein, the ten commandments, etc.) are set to collapse totally. These are three dimensions laws which are now totally irrelevant, in our five dimensional (spirit/quantum) reality.

Many people (from quantum physicists to priests to 'crystal children') are on the w.w.w. trying to convince anyone who will listen that they have the right and bright ideas. They are all grabbing space and seeking audiences, in mad frenzies, in open demonstration of their fear of being irrelevant.

The sad fact is that nothing that they have contributed (be they scientists or priest) for the past 2000 odd years will have any value in this new age of Enlightenment in Christ. Their contributions were all temporal and relevant only for and in, a Dark Age. Their laws and ideas were all only three dimensional. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is five dimensional.

This means that quantum laws (the probabilistic laws of all potentiality and possibilities) will simply and routinely undermine and over ride fixed laws like those of Newton, Einstein, the ten commandments etc.

For example, things like gravity will no longer be fixed, certain, predictable and dependable as before. People with the appropriate Gift of Spirit will naturally and inherently have the capacity to operate in the Quantum field by using the laws of Quantum mechanic to over-ride things like gravity, on earth. They will be able to do this instantly, at their arbitrary will, without the need for devices.

In other word, Christians who posses the required Gift of the Spirit will fly through the sky, at will, without wings or other extra things or devices. Authentic Christians/Saints in physical bodies on earth (not those of Catholic designation) will literally have the power that angels in heaven posses.

These Gifts of the Spirit will span all disciplines and areas. Gift of the Spirit are five dimensional. They will undermine and render irrelevant, all tradition disciplines which are currently, only three dimensional.

For the past 2000 odd years, disciplines were anchored on formal education which is three dimensional and achieved only through left side brain actualization and usage.

Now disciplines will be anchored on Gift of the Spirit. This does not require formal education. Gift of the Spirit are intuitively informed and intuitively guided. Gift of the Spirit are five dimensional and operate though right side brain actualization and usage. This is related to:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. is to cease being three dimensional) and become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware (five dimensional) . This is to cease being 'dead to' one's right brain hemisphere. That is, to awaken to one rights brain hemisphere and so bring it on-line and into functionality.

1. A three dimensional person is called 'the dead' or a 'child of the flesh'. Only their left side brain hemisphere is actualized and functional. These people cannot follow Jesus (who is five dimensional). These are 'the dead who must bury their dead'

2. A five dimensional person is called 'born again', 'converted' or spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. He has brought his right side brain hemisphere on line. Both his left side brain hemisphere and his right side brain hemisphere are actualized and functional. One interface with the spirit 'world' through one right side brain hemisphere.

Therefore the above people can interface with the spirit world or quantum field directly, individually, intuitively and personally. They can also function from the spirit world or quantum field, at will. These people are five dimensional. They can 'follow Jesus' who is also five dimensional.

Three dimensional people are of the Old Dark Age. They cannot survive on earth in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They are simply not actualized enough and not equipped. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is anchored on five dimensions.

Are you actualized and prepared for this new age of Enlightenment in Christ?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments. On the contrary, the fault was with the people, who broke them, who broke the covenant, for which reason God needed to make a new covenant, which includes God's law written on minds and hearts.

Gurucam

Jacob, you are desecrating the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian Holy book. Please stop.

Jacob, you are desecrating the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian Holy book. Please stop.

There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments. On the contrary, the fault was with the people, who broke them, who broke the covenant, for which reason God needed to make a new covenant, which includes God's law written on minds and hearts.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are not being honest:

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Clearly the above confirmed that there was something very wrong with the ten commandments, per say.

To back up the above, something was definitely wrong with the ten commandments, per say, because the ten commandments were the ministration of death and they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

At any event, whether or not something is wrong with the ten commandments is hardly the point. The point is that the ten commandments is in no way consequential to aspiring Christians and Christians.

Instructions to aspiring Christians and Christians is that the ten commandments are done-away-with for them and they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Aspiring Christians and Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must not (in any way) be concerned with your point.

Aspiring Christians and Christians have become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, when they become Christians and are in the body of Christ.

To aspiring Christians and Christians the ten commandments could be any thing, it simply does not matter to them. In fact they are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Indeed, those who follow Jesus, are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, that being dead wherein we were held; that they should serve in newness of spirit. This is an instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

In all fairness, it is left for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments to argue the point that you have made.

Aspiring Christians and Christians must simply transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Those who called to be Christians are aspiring to be Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

The following defines God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The following defines God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The following defines God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments

The following is, quite literally, God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments

6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above (the points which I posted) are important to aspiring Christians and Christians. Your point and argument is not at all important to the chosen few, aspiring Christians and Christians.

Clearly, your point is of very critical importance to only a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (instead of accepting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and follow Jesus).

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are not being honest:

Clearly the above confirmed that there was something very wrong with the ten commandments, per say.

To back up the above, something was definitely wrong with the ten commandments, per say, because the ten commandments were the ministration of death and they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

At any event, whether or not something is wrong with the ten commandments is hardly the point. The point is that the ten commandments is in no way consequential to aspiring Christians and Christians.

Instructions to aspiring Christians and Christians is that the ten commandments are done-away-with for them and they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Aspiring Christians and Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must not (in any way) be concerned with your point.

Aspiring Christians and Christians have become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, when they become Christians and are in the body of Christ.

To aspiring Christians and Christians the ten commandments could be any thing, it simply does not matter to them. In fact they are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Indeed, those who follow Jesus, are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, that being dead wherein we were held; that they should serve in newness of spirit. This is an instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

In all fairness, it is left for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments to argue the point that you have made.

Aspiring Christians and Christians must simply transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Those who called to be Christians are aspiring to be Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

The following defines God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The following defines God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The following defines God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments

The following is, quite literally, God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments

6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above (the points which I posted) are important to aspiring Christians and Christians. Your point and argument is not at all important to the chosen few, aspiring Christians and Christians.

Clearly, your point is of very critical importance to only a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (instead of accepting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and follow Jesus).
Shalom.

There is nothing wrong with either God or His Commandments. There is something wrong in that man transgressed them, rather than in that he couldn't keep them. It is possible to obey God observing His Commandments. Do you believe that God has anything for you to obey?

Shalom.

Jacob