Jadespring and 's/he-is-all-in-all'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Freak said:
No you didn't.

Posts 204 and since that wasn't good enough post 210.

Now, back to jade's version of the gospel. Are we to correct the members of the Body when they are in error?

Dave
She "recanted" her beliefs? What post? Mind replying to my last post to you?

Jadespring

Nineveh said:
Now, back to jade's version of the gospel. Are we to correct the members of the Body when they are in error?

Dave
She "recanted" her beliefs? What post? Mind replying to my last post to you?

Nin what you're talking about is not the Gospel. Get yourself straight.

I did not recant the "beliefs" I have told you over and over and over again and over again that the words that I used were wrong in describing what I was talkign about. Get over it and stop bringing it up. You're trying to create something out of nothing to further some agenda you have against me.

Here is your explanation on the use of HOLY in that passage. What I should have said was GOOD. Better? This is a difference that we have in using language to describe concepts. I sincerely apologize for not knowing how you're mind works and how you understand things.
Now please drop it or go back and actually READ the thread.

Rimi

Freak said:
Rimi, I'll give you a easy one:

Do you believe the Father has a body like a male?

Even Moses can't tell you that, Freak. But HE seems to think HE is male.

Let me ask you: is being male only physical?

Rimi

Freak said:
Rimi, I'll give you a easy one:

I'll offer a better answer: Yes.

"I and My Father are one." -- Jesus, John 10:30

Jadespring

Rimi said:
Even Moses can't tell you that, Freak. But HE seems to think HE is male.

Let me ask you: is being male only physical?

The stories of Moses were written in Hebrew. YHWH is a gender neutral name.

Why are you arguing against what God wrote in the Bible?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Jadespring said:
Nin what you're talking about is not the Gospel. Get yourself straight.

I know it's not the Gospel. That's my point. The Gospel says all have sinned, but through faith in Christ's death and ressurection, we are saved. You say we were always "holy", but you really meant "good".

Get over it and stop bringing it up. You're trying to create something out of nothing to further some agenda you have against me.

You are telling people they were never "bad", that was a lie that was made up, Christ died so we could be "guilt free" about feeling we are good, like we always have been.

Here is your explanation on the use of HOLY in that passage. What I should have said was GOOD. Better? This is a difference that we have in using language to describe concepts. I sincerely apologize for not knowing how you're mind works and how you understand things.
Now please drop it or go back and actually READ the thread.

I'm not seeing how Christ dying because we were always holy but believed a lie is any better or worse than Christ dying because we were always good but believed a lie. The Bible says differently. "The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time."

So would you like to change this:

"We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been holy . We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.
So the outcome is still basically the same"

To this:

"We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been good. We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.

Do you interpret what is said about Christ in an esoteric spiritualized manner or a literal one?

Jadespring

:doh

Nin. You are probably one of the most impossible people to discuss anything with that I have ever met.

Oh except sorry I forgot this isn't really a discussion. It's an lets attack Jade and work on my spinning and twisting until I can most definately tell the world that she is pagan and not Christian.
:rolleyes:

I have been over this enough. Read back. If you don't get it. If you don't accept my reapeatedly saying over and over that that quote you keep bringing up is not right. If you keep trying to interpret meaning into when I have said it is wrong! Then be my guest. Keep spinning your wheels and have fun. :)

Feel free to come back again if you actually feel like having a 2 way convo and actually discussing something in a civilized manner.
You still have not answered my questions from waaaaaaaaaaaay back.
Why would I even want to continue? (Rhetorical question you don't have to answer. ;) )

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I changed it, Jade. Is it still not right? Please, obviously I am obtuse. Would you please reword it so it's right? If you have already done that, please point me to the post #?

Freak

I asked Niveneh:

1. Do you believe the Father has a body like a male?

2. Do you believe the Holy Spirit is male?

Niveneh then tells me she answered these questions by stating:
Posts 204 and since that wasn't good enough post 210.
In posts 204 & 210 she tells us:
Why would I not? Do I have a male spirit in a female body? Is that even possible. Is that rational? Yes I believe the Father refers to Himself as male.
Christ is most definatly male. God is only refered to as male. I'm not about to start calling God a girl, nor defend anyone who would.
So where did you answer the question:

Or

Do you believe the Holy Spirit is male?

In either of those posts????

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Nineveh said:
I changed it, Jade. Is it still not right? Please, obviously I am obtuse. Would you please reword it so it's right? If you have already done that, please point me to the post #?

I forgot to ask: Do you interpret what is said about Christ in an esoteric spiritualized manner or a literal one?

Freak

Niveneh, please answer a simple question: do you believe like the Mormons that God the Father had a body?

Jadespring

Nineveh said:
I forgot to ask: Do you interpret what is said about Christ in an esoteric spiritualized manner or a literal one?

How bout we take a break until you can answer my question that was asked a very long time ago.

Or please tell me why I should go on with this conversation that is entirely one-sided?

Why are you refusing to answer my questions? Are you afraid or something? Seriously that's the only reason I can come up with right now.

Lovejoy

Freak said:
Niveneh, please answer a simple question: do you believe like the Mormons that God the Father had a body?
I believe that He took a human, male form at several different points (such as to walk in Eden, to wrestle with Jacob, to eat with Abraham). I have no idea what that means, though.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Freak, this will be my 3rd and final answer to you on this subject. There is no reason whatseoever to think of God in any other terms than masculine. The way He has revealed Himself in Scripture is fine with me. If you have trouble with it, I'm sorry.

Now, would you like to help me understand how jade's witness is misspoken?

"We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been good. We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.

It sounds as if she is saying the Bible didn't get things accurate and Christ came to set us free of it.

Jadespring

Agape4Robin said:
What am I missing here?

who doesn't believe God is male?

:doh:

Robin please have the courtesy to read the thread so we don't have to keep repeating everything again.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Jadespring said:
How bout we take a break until you can answer my question that was asked a very long time ago.

Or please tell me why I should go on with this conversation that is entirely one-sided?

Why are you refusing to answer my questions? Are you afraid or something? Seriously that's the only reason I can come up with right now.

I'm not un accustomed to you not replying, jade.

It's troubling you won't either stick up for your esoteric spiritualized interpretation about what is writen concerning Christ, or say you use a literalist approach in that part of the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.