Jadespring and 's/he-is-all-in-all'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman said:
As a member of the church of "Dave" I would also add that Jesus had similar lowlifes following him around. There is something to be said for that. I gravitate toward those who are spreading love, like Dave and Balder, not the supposed truth smackers who should more accurately be called insult smackers. And, anyway, what part of "the truth hurts?" I've been wondering about that for a while now.

More often than not, I find myself wanting to step up and defend posters like Dave and Balder. Because it seems they are like lambs among the wolves around here. Hmmmm, I think someone once called Jesus a lamb . . . The similarities are mind boggling!

What hurts?

Realizing all the pain and sin you have committed really affects others and there is not one thing you can do to make any of it better.

When people like dave finally realize how much harm they cause by comforting people in their unrepentant sin, the full weight of what they has done will rest on their shoulders. It will be crushing painful indeed. Especially knowing a Just Righteous Creator God is looking straight at your heart and seeing it all. Where does one go from there wick?

wickwoman

Nineveh said:
What hurts?

Realizing all the pain and sin you have committed really affects others and there is not one thing you can do to make any of it better.

When people like dave finally realize how much harm they cause by comforting people in their unrepentant sin, the full weight of what they has done will rest on their shoulders. It will be crushing painful indeed. Especially knowing a Just Righteous Creator God is looking straight at your heart and seeing it all. Where does one go from there wick?

One goes to a psychiatrist, Nin, to see why one fantasizes about the final demise of others so often and seems to get so much pleasure in imagining others getting their "just deserts."

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman said:
One goes to a psychiatrist, Nin, to see why one fantasizes about the final demise of others so often and seems to get so much pleasure in imagining others getting their "just deserts."

*BUZZ*

Wrong answer. A humble heart that knows it can not make restitution for the wrongs it has committed throws itself at the foot of the cross.

But thanks for playing!

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman said:

*emphasis mine.

Oh!

Trying to help a "Protestant Christian" out by explaning how much of Christianity can really be understood throught the lens of paganism isn't helping her any. "Her cause" as in, trying to help her justify her beliefs in a "Christian" context using paganism.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman said:
Nin, I wouldn't know where to begin to help Jade justify her "cause" through the lense of "paganism."

Don't be coy. You've been doing a good job so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.