Its Fellowship Week!!!

C

cattyfan

BillyBob said:
I hope you don't mind steak that's a bit 'aged'. :chuckle:

aged like expensive beef...or aged like left-out-in-the-sun too long?

And do you need an extra-big grill for t-rex steaks?

C

cattyfan

C'mon, everyone! It's Friday...only two more days for this cyberparty! Am I the only one still having fun????

Grab a beverage and find an activity...plenty of choices...I put up a fresh net on the basketball court...pool is clean...those of you with aches and pains might wanna check out the jacuzzi...the sandwich table is up again...I put out some frozen Twinkies (I love those)...and I've got movies on the big screen downstairs. Silly comedies for today: "Stripes" is first up.

WhooHoo!

C

cattyfan

Knight said:
Uh... is that a Baby Ruth in the jacuzzi? :noid:

Ah, geez...it's...no wait...it is just a candy bar...(someone's been watching his old movies!) I thought for a minute there I was gonna have to have the poolcleaner guy come back out. (getting all that dog hair out of the filter wasn't cheap!)

I'm going up to the house and make a margarita...

C

cattyfan

comin' right up...

I have a blender and I'm not afraid to use it!

erinmarie

I used to work at a teen center, where we had set up a specialty coffee and smoothie bar. I made so many blenderized drinks throughout a work day that my hands would still be shaking when I went to bed at night!
My husband used to joke that I was the world's greatest "teen bartender".

ShadowMaid

erinmarie said:
I used to work at a teen center, where we had set up a specialty coffee and smoothie bar. I made so many blenderized drinks throughout a work day that my hands would still be shaking when I went to bed at night!
My husband used to joke that I was the world's greatest "teen bartender".

Teen bartender?! ErinMarie! :nono:

;)

erinmarie

ShadowMaid said:
Teen bartender?! ErinMarie! :nono:

;)
haha, Teen Bartender as is non-alcoholic drinks! I was only 16 at the time anyways. I was the same age or a little bit older than the kids that went there, but I was in charge. It was kind of a strange situation.

C

cattyfan

I'm taking suggestions for dinner tonight...what do you party guests want? (No limits...I'm calling the caterer.)

erinmarie

Just get extra of what everyone else is getting, and I'll try a little bit of everything. I'm one of those people who can never make up their minds in the restaraunt. Several waitstaff members have made attempts on my life.

C

cattyfan

No one has made any requests, so I'm ordering lobster bisque, black & blue pepper crusted ahi, crab legs, lemon pepper chicken, parmesan cous cous, steamed mixed veggies with a sweet butter glaze on the side, fresh mixed greens salad with a rasberry vinagrette dressing, watermelon and cantelope slices, and lavendar creme brulee for dessert.

Hope everybody likes it...

C

cattyfan

last day for Cyberparty...see if you can encourage someone who hasn't come to the party to stop by today. Invite some of those folks who usually only hang out in certain areas...help 'em branch out a little for Fellowship Week. :thumb:

C'mon gang!

***note to self: stop sounding like an old Andy Hardy movie..."Hey gang! Let's put on a show!" :doh: ***