ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

Nang

TOL Subscriber
But if you have to have faith and show the fruits of faith, then you have replaced those who don't, as in the vineyard parable of Mt 21.

Salvation comes only by the grace of God, who quickens to life and gifts faith to whom He wills. John 5:21; Romans 9:16

Saints do not replace unbelievers. John 3:18

So your premise and question is invalid.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
f687ae2e3beac001bd3a04eabe07d7bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

Salvation comes only by the grace of God, who quickens to life and gifts faith to whom He wills. John 5:21; Romans 9:16

Saints do not replace unbelievers. John 3:18

So your premise and question is invalid.

God quickens BELIEVERS who OBEY.

God does NOT quicken unbelievers.

NOWHERE ANYWHERE do the scriptures preach what you say. That should concern you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God quickens BELIEVERS who OBEY.

God does NOT quicken unbelievers.

NOWHERE ANYWHERE do the scriptures preach what you say. That should concern you.

If you knew something about electronics then you might understand that a little voltage (old valve technology) moves a larger voltage, and that is how faith works.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Isn't it amazing that Dispensational eschatology and hermeneutics escaped EVERY theologian, historian, philologist, linguist, and exegete for 18 centuries?

There must be something new under the sun. Oh, wait............

Heh . .

"EVERY theologian, historian, philologist, linguist, and exegete for 18 centuries" . . . told the sons of God of what would surely come!

Just another evidence of their Godly knowledge of Truth and the providence of Divine warnings!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There will never be a national salvation for Israel. Ever.

Only when all Israel of the faith is saved.

Where Gods Israel includes all of faith regardless of their flesh descendancy.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

LA

God's Truth

If you knew something about electronics then you might understand that a little voltage (old valve technology) moves a larger voltage, and that is how faith works.

LA

It doesn't change the Truth about God.

God does NOT save unbelievers.

God does NOT quicken unbelievers, He quickens those who believe and obey.

I have the written Word of God, not a electronics manual, though I do understand what you are saying.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I have the written Word of God, not a electronics manual, though I do understand what you are saying.

That is like saying Einstein turned on a light that was already burning . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

He does when they believe.

God does move on unbelievers though.

Simple electronics is interesting because it displays many spiritual truths like the need to be tuned in order to hear God, and tuned very well to hear God very well distinct, without mixed signals.

Pro 1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
Pro 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
Pro 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
Pro 1:4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
Pro 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Pro 1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Pro 1:9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Gods Israel includes all of faith regardless of their flesh descendancy.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

LA

Agreed.

This is the exact import of Romans 11:26.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is like saying Einstein turned on a light that was already burning . . .

Well yes, because if it is not so, then how will they lose even what they have, if the do not give their life to God.

Men only become reprobate and unsaveable when they hear and turn away to the extreme as they did before the flood.

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

LA

Danoh

Scripture tells us that "So the Lord gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers." Joshua 21:43...

King David's time was way after Joshua's.

And David disagrees with your notions on Joshua.

Many, many centuries after Joshua, the writer of Hebrews wrote in...

Hebrews 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

He goes on to mention Joshua (translated in the following passage as "Jesus.")

4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

The writer of Hebrews is not only reminding the Hebrews of that promise all these many centuries after Joshua, but views it as yet future from his writing of Hebrews.

But go ahead and gainsay it just because it does not fit how your obvious ilogic makes its supposed sense of things.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul never speaks of the church replacing Israel, the olive tree was always theirs and we the wild olive have been graffed into their olive.

We have been made co-heirs and fellow citizens of their commonwealth

Yes.

Persons tossing out the "replacement theology" term say so because they have already decided to keep the two distinct. Thus, you will read them saying, " Covenantalists have taken over the promises made to Israel". Error! They should be saying " Covenantalists have joined the true Israel, Christ, along with Old Testament believers, who were "of Israel"." (Romans 9:6).

Contrary to Paul's clear teachings, the persons who toss out "replacement theology" do not believe Christ is the goal of the law (Romans 10:4), that in Him it is finished. These same persons think the goals of the Old Testament have not been accomplished, that the Temple is returning, and that God has two intentions for different "peoples". Sigh.

AMR