Is Wormwood here as prescribed in the Good Book,

Bee1

I would think I would hearing all kinds of statements from Biblical enthusiasts over over the world concerning this news about a planet with a 3,600 year orbit that can be seen with the naked eye in the south, coming our way ? Planet X , Nibrui, Wormwood.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Bee1

Any thoughts on the subject

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter." (Rev 8:10–11)

No one even care to discuss this matter , and that concerns me .

WatchmanOnTheWall

I would think I would hearing all kinds of statements from Biblical enthusiasts over over the world concerning this news about a planet with a 3,600 year orbit that can be seen with the naked eye in the south, coming our way ? Planet X , Nibrui, Wormwood.

On Friday 13th of April 2029 the Asteroid Apophis will hit the Earth. Although it is currently predicted to miss Earth by about 18,000 miles, Satan will cause it to hit us. This will produce a ejection cloud that will circle the Earth and from which demonic locusts will descend as described in the book Revelation. These locusts will attack everyone for five months and then Jesus will return on the 24th September 2029. (imo):

Revelation 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months.And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-2022-and-Jesus-returns-in-2029&highlight=

Last edited:

beameup

In this thread, there seems to be a lack of understanding of the planet Nibiru (planet X) and how it fits into the overall scheme of the Tribulation.

PS: Nibiru might just have a 7,000 year orbit.

daqq

On Friday 13th of April 2029 the Asteroid Apophis will hit the Earth. Although it is currently predicted to miss Earth by about 18,000 miles, Satan will cause it to hit us. This will produce a ejection cloud that will circle the Earth and from which demonic locusts will descend as described in the book Revelation. These locusts will attack everyone for five months and then Jesus will return on the 24th September 2029. (imo):

Revelation 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months.And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-2022-and-Jesus-returns-in-2029&highlight=

Lol, add one more to the list of pseudo-prophecies from Watchman. :nono:
You might as well go ahead and put that in the link you provided.

beameup

On Friday 13th of April 2029 the Asteroid Apophis will hit the Earth. Although it is currently predicted to miss Earth by about 18,000 miles, Satan will cause it to hit us. This will produce a ejection cloud that will circle the Earth and from which demonic locusts will descend as described in the book Revelation. These locusts will attack everyone for five months and then Jesus will return on the 24th September 2029.

False Prophet Alert!!
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
“For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah
. - Matthew 24:36-37

daqq

False Prophet Alert!!
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Lol, "false prophet alert"? Where have you been? he has already predicted the date for the appearance of the Anti-Christ, in Damascus Syria, on 11 October 2022, and the return of Jesus on 24 September 2029. This one appears to be just a little more icing on the cake. Take a look at the thread he linked to.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

"Wandering Star X"??? [Nibiru, Wormwood, Flat Earth & Bible Prophecy]
From Video Description : Just a short synopsis of my take on a lot what is being trumpeted these day regarding "Planet X" and it's alleged connection to prophetic events. THE REAL SPEAKER COMES ON AT ABOUT 6 MINITES
15 minutes -

WatchmanOnTheWall

That Satan will "make that happen" is wild speculation on your part.

Not really, it is know about by many others, it is five months before the 6000th year of creation and 80 years (one generation) from when the modern state of Israel was created:

Mathew 24:34

“Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

WatchmanOnTheWall

False Prophet Alert!!

Regarding Matthew 24:36 – “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

It’s important not to build a theology on a couple of verses but instead put everything into context, letting the Bible interpret the Bible:

Isaiah 28:13 – line upon line, precept upon precept

Therefore the following verses must also be considered:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 – “You’re not in darkness for that day to surprise you like a thief.”

And:

Amos 3:7 – Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

And:

Deuteronomy 16:16 – Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose:

Passover : Fulfilled by Jesus

Pentecost : Fulfilled by Jesus

Tabernacles : To be Fulfilled…

Jesus actually fulfilled 10 out of 12 Jewish Holy days and is beyond coincidence. Therefore He must return on the ones He has yet to fulfil, this is the Day of Atonement and the feast of Tabernacles that celebrates the harvest. Many know it as Harvest festival and it alludes to the great harvest of souls at the end of age. I hope and pray you can see and believe this and will not be like the Jews who missed His first coming by not recognising all these signs.

When Jesus said ‘no one knows the day’ He said it in the present tense, He did not say no one would ever know (Amos 3:7) and Jesus also alluded to the fact that He would fulfil Tabernacles at a later time:

John 7:2 & 8 – But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

Jesus then purposefully misses the feast of Tabernacles which is on day 15 of month 7 and lasts 8 days. However, Jesus does turn up after having deliberately missed this specific day:

John 7:10 & 14 – But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then Jesus also went up, not publicly but in secret. About halfway through the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching.