Is White Privilege Real?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can appreciate that perspective. But, since fetuses aren't babies, I can't agree with it.

not a fetus

a failed abortion

a live baby, outside the womb - that which we devote extraordinary effort and resources to save in the NICU

Reactions: Lon

rexlunae

not a fetus

a failed abortion

a live baby, outside the womb - that which we devote extraordinary effort and resources to save in the NICU

"Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman’s legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade."

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

That works for me.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's Indian privilege
There's Native privilege
There's female privilege
There's Jewish privilege

These things are highly evident just by looking at a homeless shelter, or the student count of a college, or recipients for government aide, or clemency for crimes, or social/financial safety nets.

There is no white privilege- a lot of white people inherit legacies that, without, would have nothing more or shown any more favor than a black person. A white person who perpetuates the bogus 'white privilege' lie simply throws their own disadvantaged white people under the bus.

calling one a 'sell out' isn't so racist once you acknowledge REALITY :wave2:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Is White Privilege Real?

All one need do is take note of the skin color of all but 1 president, members of the Supreme Court, Senators, House members, billionaires, millionaires, CEO's, military leaders, etc. throughout American history and it doesn't take "rocket science" to determine who has been in control of its power and wealth!

Last edited:

ok doser

"Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills

and that's all i need to know about the man's character to recognize him as an evil scumbag

rex said:
as backdoor attacks on a woman’s legal right to abortion,

in other words, bammy voted against the bill that was intended to protect babies because he didn't want to damage the "legal" right to kill babies

ok doser

Is White Privilege Real?

All one need do is take note the skin color of all but 1 president, members of the Supreme Court, Senators, House members, billionaires, millionaires, CEO's, military leaders, etc. throughout American history and it doesn't take "rocket science" to determine who has been in control of its power and wealth!

the conversation is not about historical holds on power

the discussion at hand is whether today - generations after the end of slavery, jim crow, legal discrimination - whites have an unfair advantage

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is White Privilege Real?

All one need do is take note the skin color of all but 1 president, members of the Supreme Court, Senators, House members, billionaires, millionaires, CEO's, military leaders, etc. throughout American history and it doesn't take "rocket science" to determine who has been in control of its power and wealth!

So excelling is a privilege?

Yall don't even know what the word actually means.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
the conversation is not about historical holds on power

the discussion at hand is whether today - generations after the end of slavery, jim crow, legal discrimination - whites have an unfair advantage

At least someone knows what it means.

By very definition, affirmative action programs are a privilege.

ok doser

Still waiting on TH's favorite bit of evidence...

Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary-Movie.gif

ok doser

go ahead - ask any pregnant woman what's growing in her womb

i guarantee you that none of them will say "my fetus"

ok doser

they may well say the same when it's crawling around their feet at 16 months - should they be allowed to walk away from it then?

quip

BANNED
Banned
they may well say the same when it's crawling around their feet at 16 months - should they be allowed to walk away from it then?

They could...but you righties have laws against such things. So, she takes your tax money instead.