Is there a true church?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well that's funny. You probably didn't know I was a Catholic for 35 years. Do you really suppose a man could literally ascend into the sky thousands of years ago or even today? There's nothing common or rational about it. I don't think you're being honest.

Nope, didn't know it.
I rejected the whole notion of Christianity in 1970 when I was high on LSD and walked into a Catholic Cathedral that night on Good Friday, and was from there plunged more deeply into eastern mysticism with which I was exposed to from my family.
It seems Catholicism played a role in both of us continuing in our lostness. Praise GOD, He drew me to Himself and opened my eyes to the literal reality of Christ Jesus in 79'.

You obviously don't believe that there is a Being called GOD who is transcendent to His creation and thus His actions upon His creation are necessarily supernatural. The resurrection of the dead or the ascension into heaven are no problem for the one who spoke the universe into existence.

Prizebeatz1

Nope, didn't know it.
I rejected the whole notion of Christianity in 1970 when I was high on LSD and walked into a Catholic Cathedral that night on Good Friday, and was from there plunged more deeply into eastern mysticism with which I was exposed to from my family.
It seems Catholicism played a role in both of us continuing in our lostness. Praise GOD, He drew me to Himself and opened my eyes to the literal reality of Christ Jesus in 79'.

You obviously don't believe that there is a Being called GOD who is transcendent to His creation and thus His actions upon His creation are necessarily supernatural. The resurrection of the dead or the ascension into heaven are no problem for the one who spoke the universe into existence.

I do believe in God who dwells in timelessness. If God created the universe then we are assuming there was a beginning to that which is timeless and eternal. Also the idea God transcends his creation is a bluff. God is indivisible oneness and omni-presence. He is everywhere. There is not a single spot God does not cover. Behold the true meaning of the purity of a virgin. The soul has these same qualities. Like father like Son. The literal belief in resurrection and Ascension guarantees we will miss the gospel message: we are one with God. Notice how badly the personality resists. It has an unconscious desire to separate from God which it pretends to do by holding on to beliefs. Releasing attachment to ALL beliefs begins the process of merging into what is infinite and eternal which the personality resists at all costs.

Last edited:

RBBI

I do believe in God who dwells in timelessness. If God created the universe then we are assuming there was a beginning to that which is timeless and eternal. Also the idea God transcends his creation is a bluff. God is indivisible oneness and omni-presence. He is everywhere. There is not a single spot God does not cover. Behold the true meaning of the purity of a virgin. The soul has these same qualities. Like father like Son. The literal belief in resurrection and Ascension guarantees we will miss the gospel message: we are one with God. Notice how badly the personality resists. It has an unconscious desire to separate from God which it pretends to do by holding on to beliefs. Releasing attachment to ALL beliefs begins the process of merging into what is infinite and eternal which the personality resists at all costs.

I've read about 6 pages of your, "all is symbolic stance", but I've yet to read what exactly you think the symbolism points to?

Your take on the soul is completely wrong, and from the New Age mindset. Your soul is the garment for your spirit and without the blood of the Lamb that was slain, cleansing it, it's FILTHY, ie. our own righteousness is as filthy rags.

Filthy rags there is not what you probably *assume* as being just something "dirty"; but refers to a woman's (SOUL) menstrual cycle garments. Meaning, the soul (WOMAN of the spirit) did not produce the Son (is not EXPECTING Him to break forth and rend the veil) and therefore is still menstruating.

"She", apart from her husband, the Spirit (IF "she" has received her true husband) CANNOT produce HIS life/image. And if "she" tries to produce something (fornication or adultery), it doesn't look a thing like his Father, which is what you have allowed your soul to produce here.

Moses was not told to make EVERYTHING according to the pattern shown him on the mount, just for HIS sake. We are to do likewise and if the image doesn't fit the pattern, then the image is to be torn down, ground to powder and cast into the fire like the golden (gold =the higher nature of a thing) calf (speaks of the works of the flesh/beast of burden). Peace

Zeke

John Calvin hit the reset button on all the centuries of heresy. Reformed doctrine is the belief of the early Christians, plain and simple.

You can sit there and gawk at the Pope always wondering what's coming next, or sit there in you're false pride in works of the will- or you just accept the simple truth and get on with it :thumb:

Not really, the beliefs were varied among the early christian sects, they were influenced by "prior" teachings that taught a more Esoteric interpretation than a historic secular one Rome propagandized on the people around the third century, Cannon law still rules the western nations (corporation) and the protestant may think they are free from Romes influence but that is self imposed generational ignorance of the foundation they live under.

The facts stare back at you from that Crown owned surname in all capitals letters on that slave ID, a big spiritual no no, for those who claim to be in Christ, instead you support and embrace that compact (London, Rome, DC) that has raped and plundered the earth.

Prizebeatz1

I've read about 6 pages of your, "all is symbolic stance", but I've yet to read what exactly you think the symbolism points to?

Your take on the soul is completely wrong, and from the New Age mindset. Your soul is the garment for your spirit and without the blood of the Lamb that was slain, cleansing it, it's FILTHY, ie. our own righteousness is as filthy rags.

Filthy rags there is not what you probably *assume* as being just something "dirty"; but refers to a woman's (SOUL) menstrual cycle garments. Meaning, the soul (WOMAN of the spirit) did not produce the Son (is not EXPECTING Him to break forth and rend the veil) and therefore is still menstruating.

"She", apart from her husband, the Spirit (IF "she" has received her true husband) CANNOT produce HIS life/image. And if "she" tries to produce something (fornication or adultery), it doesn't look a thing like his Father, which is what you have allowed your soul to produce here.

Moses was not told to make EVERYTHING according to the pattern shown him on the mount, just for HIS sake. We are to do likewise and if the image doesn't fit the pattern, then the image is to be torn down, ground to powder and cast into the fire like the golden (gold =the higher nature of a thing) calf (speaks of the works of the flesh/beast of burden). Peace

The symbolism points to the soul. Have we not learned our lesson from the Garden of Eden? When are we going to quit biting on the forbidden fruit of judgement? The personality secretly wants to play God by trying to control things through manipulation and judgement. Look closely and we see we judge ourselves the same way we judge others. There's unconscious self-hatred, shame and guilt underneath this. We think Jesus literally takes away our sin but we are conveniently dumping our responsibility on a scapegoat because we honestly don't know a better way to deal with it. Hiding behind beliefs to avoid feelings of worthlessness identifies us with the enemy but we aren't aware because no one ever told us. We're too proud to admit our mistake so we stay glued to the very thing that tricks us into feeling separate from God. We don't think there is anything better. The enemy likes it that way because we stay stuck and he can have a field day with the guilt, shame and worthlessness festering underneath our conscious. It cooks and bubbles and grows stronger and comes out in unintended ways; subconscious violence, aggression, bitterness, hostility, anger, and hatred toward ourselves and others.

The only true remedy is to totally relinquish control. This can't be faked or done half-heartedly. The universe is watching. It knows what's in our hearts. We can find the strength and courage to own and face and feel the guilt, shame and feelings of worthlessness that remain unresolved in the unconscious. The soul has the power to do it without us lifting a finger because it is one with God. There is nothing that can atone or make up for feeling disconnected from this essential part of us. Holding on to a belief is exactly what is going to prevent us from experiencing the soul and therefore experiencing God. Notice the viciousness in the personality as it hangs on. That viciousness does not come from God. Feel the intensity of the attachment as the personality grabs and claws. It is desperate to avoid the soul at all costs to the point that it will kill. THAT is the conditioning that must be reversed in order to experience the soul.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Yes.

Do you personally identify closer with pantheism or with panentheism?
Only God knows what's in our heart. So says Scripture.

What is the reason you want to separate from God so badly? Is being one with God such a bad thing? Do you think you can actually place a limit on what is limitless? Do you suppose you could actually place a boundary on what is boundless? You are actually trying to define God by saying, he is here but he is not there. Is it your own terms and conditions that define God? Does man define God or does God define man? Did God make us in his image, infinite and eternal, or did man make God in his own image as we have in Jesus?

Your unconscious desire to separate from and devalue that which is infinite, eternal and with everlasting value is evidence you are identified with the enemy. The devil devalues. It tries to restrict and put borders on what is infinite and eternal. Satan is symbolic for this and its embodied by the personality. The personality creates the illusion of separation from God, from the universe, from creation, from reality, from the truth. Is it so important that your way of defining God is correct that you are willing to give up connection to your own soul, the source of your infinite value and worth? Do you think it's a good trade? I think you're just too proud to admit you're wrong.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Do you think God is separate from the universe? Do you think God can't hear what's in your heart?
Yes, God is most definitely separate from the universe that He created. God is the self-existent one. The universe is SOMETHING that He created.

Yes, God knows ALL.

You seem to be confusing God with His universe, like some sort of pantheist

Prizebeatz1

Yes, God is most definitely separate from the universe that He created. God is the self-existent one. The universe is SOMETHING that He created.

Yes, God knows ALL.

You seem to be confusing God with His universe, like some sort of pantheist

Is God infinite? Do you know the definition of infinite? I don't think you know God.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What is the reason you want to separate from God so badly?
I don't feel that I do want to separate from God so badly. The Church is the particular way in which He has provided to us all and to me, to unite with Him. He basically says to humanity, in the very existence of the Church, "If you want to unite with Me, come to Church." He doesn't make it difficult. As our Lord says, "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Is being one with God such a bad thing?
No, so long as it is in the particular way in which He Himself teaches us to understand this quote-unquote "theosis."
Do you think you can actually place a limit on what is limitless?
An intrinsically incoherent rhetorical question.
Do you suppose you could actually place a boundary on what is boundless?
Ditto.
You are actually trying to define God by saying, he is here but he is not there. Is it your own terms and conditions that define God? Does man define God or does God define man? Did God make us in his image, infinite and eternal, or did man make God in his own image as we have in Jesus?
God made the Church. I don't know how to answer your other questions, but I do know that the Church, which is obvious, was made and is sustained by our Maker.
Your unconscious desire to separate from and devalue that which is infinite, eternal and with everlasting value is evidence you are identified with the enemy.
Come on, man; I'm none of those things.
The devil devalues. It tries to restrict and put borders on what is infinite and eternal. Satan is symbolic for this and its embodied by the personality. The personality creates the illusion of separation from God, from the universe, from creation, from reality, from the truth. Is it so important that your way of defining God is correct that you are willing to give up connection to your own soul, the source of your infinite value and worth? Do you think it's a good trade? I think you're just too proud to admit you're wrong.
I appreciate your thoughts. I recognize it. I value our Maker as much as is possible, and I know this for certain, because I listened to Him when He told the world exactly the way in which we ought to revere Him. It's not esoteric. It doesn't require plumbing the depths of philosophy or theology. You just have to go to Church, just like how it obviously appears. That's what our Maker would do. He wouldn't make us go through a maze or solve a puzzle to unite with Him. He'd make it easy and obvious. And He has. Go to Church. I'm a simpleton, I know. :)