Is the Holy Spirit Female?

popsthebuilder

You try to bring in another book from other people, such as the Qur'an from the Muslims. You say it is truth. I already gave you scripture where Jesus says salvation is from the JEWS, and from the line of Isaac, not Ishmael.

I also told you that the Qur'an says Allah does not have a Son.

Do you need to be rebuked by those studied in the Qur'an?

What?

I couldn't care any less what you tell me....get that clear.

I trust GOD; not some disingenuous woman bent on her particular flavor or the "truth". If I am wrong about my doctrine then it is between GOD and i. Your opinion is not worth my time. I would ignore you but don't because you like to speak ill of things you are ignorant of...that is the only reason.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Oh be quiet. You have already said Jesus is the Son of God and I have shown you that the Qur'an says Allah does not have a Son.

Get over your ridiculousness.
GT.....do you really expect me to zero in on a single discrepancy possibly based on mistranslation and ignore the underlying message of the book because you are stiffnecked?

To you all but some imaginary brand of Christian is safe from the wrath of GOD, while all else are wholly damned regardless of faithfulness to GOD and the actual words of the Christ that these follow. To me that is sickening.

Your big proof that Islam and the Quran are satanic is that Ishmeel was promised to be a great nation!?!?

Don't you see the issue?

They weren't damned in any way....as in not of satan.

What about the essenes?

What about the Druze?

What about those before Christ Jesus?

All in hell according to your doctrine.

What about Enoch?
Noah?
Job?

Hell
Hell
Hell

According to backwards logic.

Feel free to leave me alone or continue.....don't be surprised if I go back to literally ignoring you unless I catch something worth a thanks or thumb.

God's Truth

I couldn't care any less what you tell me....get that clear.

I trust GOD; not some disingenuous woman bent on her particular flavor or the "truth". If I am wrong about my doctrine then it is between GOD and i. Your opinion is not worth my time. I would ignore you but don't because you like to speak ill of things you are ignorant of...that is the only reason.

If any Muslim, Jew, Asian, Hindu, Gentile, anyone, wants to be saved by God, they have to go through Jesus of the Holy Bible.

God's Truth

GT.....do you really expect me to zero in on a single discrepancy possibly based on mistranslation and ignore the underlying message of the book because you are stiffnecked?

You are a disgrace to the people who believe in the Qur'an. They don't believe it has mistakes.

To you all but some imaginary brand of Christian is safe from the wrath of GOD, while all else are wholly damned regardless of faithfulness to GOD and the actual words of the Christ that these follow. To me that is sickening.

God is the judge. God judges people no matter what religion they claim. However, we cannot reject Christ. We cannot deny that Jesus is the Son of God, or we make God a liar.

Your big proof that Islam and the Quran are satanic is that Ishmeel was promised to be a great nation!?!?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not ever used the word 'satanic', and I said nothing about Ishmael except that we are saved by going through the line of Isaac, to whom Jesus is a direct descendant.

Be more careful what you claim I say.
Don't you see the issue?

They weren't damned in any way....as in not of satan.

What about the essenes?

What about the Druze?

What about those before Christ Jesus?

All in hell according to your doctrine.

What about Enoch?
Noah?
Job?

Hell
Hell
Hell

According to backwards logic.

Are you kidding? Noah would not reject Jesus, none of the prophets in the Bible would.
You are the one speaking of hell. I am speaking of being saved.

Feel free to leave me alone or continue.....don't be surprised if I go back to literally ignoring you unless I catch something worth a thanks or thumb.

I am used to people as yourself...saying things I don't say, not admitting the truth, ignoring me, etc.

I am still going to speak the truth.

popsthebuilder

You are a disgrace to the people who believe in the Qur'an. They don't believe it has mistakes.

God is the judge. God judges people no matter what religion they claim. However, we cannot reject Christ. We cannot deny that Jesus is the Son of God, or we make God a liar.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not ever used the word 'satanic', and I said nothing about Ishmael except that we are saved by going through the line of Isaac, to whom Jesus is a direct descendant.

Be more careful what you claim I say.

Are you kidding? Noah would not reject Jesus, none of the prophets in the Bible would.
You are the one speaking of hell. I am speaking of being saved.

I am used to people as yourself...saying things I don't say, not admitting the truth, ignoring me, etc.

I am still going to speak the truth.
Who said the Quran had mistakes? Not me.

And you saying the Quran isn't of GOD is the same as saying it is of satan.

I'm glad you admitted that the line of Ishmael is not damned.

Everyone is saved through Christ.

The Quran doesn't deny this.

If one follows the commands of Christ through belief then they will be saved from eternal destruction.

You acting like people are against Christ just because they believe in One GOD almighty is to be expected at this point I suppose

drbrumley

What are you talking about?

I'm just going by what you said....please, correct me if I am wrong here....

There are two types of people...
1.) Jews
2.) Gentiles

Your theology says to be saved one must become a spiritual Jew.

So I said, "I see, gentiles are just heathens..."

God's Truth

I'm just going by what you said....please, correct me if I am wrong here....

There are two types of people...
1.) Jews
2.) Gentiles

Your theology says to be saved one must become a spiritual Jew.

So I said, "I see, gentiles are just heathens..."

ALL are condemned in this world, all, whether they are a blood relation to Abraham or not.

All must come to faith and obedience to Christ to be saved in this life, and in the next.

popsthebuilder

ALL are condemned in this world, all, whether they are a blood relation to Abraham or not.

All must come to faith and obedience to Christ to be saved in this life, and in the next.
But I thought you said blood relation was important.

So is the progeny of Ishmael damned or will is it the will of GOD for all to be saved and return to HIM?

God's Truth

Who said the Quran had mistakes? Not me.

The Qur'an SAYS ALLAH does NOT have a Son.

That is NO MISTAKE.

You insult the Qur'an.

You want to bring people together by denial and lies.

God wants us to come together by His Truth, Jesus Christ.

And you saying the Quran isn't of GOD is the same as saying it is of satan.

You caught it that you made up something I didn't say. Instead of you admitting it and apologizing, you make it as if it okay.

I'm glad you admitted that the line of Ishmael is not damned.

Everyone is saved through Christ.

The Quran doesn't deny this.

Are you okay?

EVERYONE is damned until they come to Jesus Christ from the Holy Bible.

If one follows the commands of Christ through belief then they will be saved from eternal destruction.

You acting like people are against Christ just because they believe in One GOD almighty is to be expected at this point I suppose

You do what God says not to do.

You lean to the left and you lean to the right.

You add and subtract.

You want to say God is wrong and acting pedantic when it comes to saying Jesus is the Son of God.

But what does God say?

I go by what God says, and not what someone like you says.

1 John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

Did you read that?

Now tell me why you keep exalting a book that says God the Father does not have a Son?

God's Truth

I was speaking of the discrepancy being a result of the translation of the bible; not a mistake in the Quran.

I hate liars too.

Imagine that.

So you are AGAINST SAYING THE Qur'an has mistakes, but you are all for saying the Holy Bible has mistakes?!!!

popsthebuilder

So you are AGAINST SAYING THE Qur'an has mistakes, but you are all for saying the Holy Bible has mistakes?!!!
I haven't said either have mistakes.

I have repeatedly shown you the Greek that is translated "son" and shown from the actual Greek that it also can mean other things too.

You just refuse to hear the truth.

Men make translations. Men who hold faith in a creed of men are responsible for the translations you consider whole truth.

Jesus himself said those who aren't against HIM are on HIS part.

The Quran saying GOD has no son is not the Quran denying Jesus or that he is the way or the Messiah or that He was filled with the Holy Spirit or that He is the final judge.

You wish it did....but that just isn't reality.

And I'm fine.

God's Truth

But I thought you said blood relation was important.

So is the progeny of Ishmael damned or will is it the will of GOD for all to be saved and return to HIM?

God CARED about those who were BLOOD related to Abraham.

Why?

Because Abraham believed and obeyed God.

Since Abraham believed and obeyed God, God told Abraham that he and his descendants---children, children's children, children's children's children, etc, would be blessed. The Jews are all blood related to Abraham.

Abraham's son with Hagar was sent away.

God promised Abraham that He would bring the Savior through Isaac.

Since Jesus was born, only Jesus' blood matters now.

Why did blood matter?

Blood mattered because God PROMISED Abraham that the Savior would be his blood relative.

What about Ishmael?

Ishmael's descendants did not obey God as the line of Abraham through Isaac did.

popsthebuilder

God CARED about those who were BLOOD related to Abraham.

Why?

Because Abraham believed and obeyed God.

Since Abraham believed and obeyed God, God told Abraham that he and his descendants---children, children's children, children's children's children, etc, would be blessed. The Jews are all blood related to Abraham.

Abraham's son with Hagar was sent away.

God promised Abraham that He would bring the Savior through Isaac.

Since Jesus was born, only Jesus' blood matters now.

Why did blood matter?

Blood mattered because God PROMISED Abraham that the Savior would be his blood relative.

What about Ishmael?

Ishmael's descendants did not obey God as the line of Abraham through Isaac did.

"God CARED about those who were BLOOD related to Abraham."

GOD is without change or mistake.

So then who must be mistaken or have changed?

Not GOD

God's Truth

I haven't said either have mistakes.

I have repeatedly shown you the Greek that is translated "son" and shown from the actual Greek that it also can mean other things too.

You just refuse to hear the truth.

Men make translations. Men who hold faith in a creed of men are responsible for the translations you consider whole truth.

Jesus himself said those who aren't against HIM are on HIS part.

The Quran saying GOD has no son is not the Quran denying Jesus or that he is the way or the Messiah or that He was filled with the Holy Spirit or that He is the final judge.

You wish it did....but that just isn't reality.

And I'm fine.

You are so dishonest. You try to make it as if 'Son' means something else, but I have already proven to you that the HOLY BIBLE SAYS Jesus IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God.

So there goes your 'other' meanings.

popsthebuilder

You really are a liar. You just went against me for saying you said the Qur'an makes mistakes, then you said no the Holy Bible does, and now you say neither do.

Stop it now.
No I have never said there was any mistake in the bible or Quran.

The translation used for son shouldn't be translated as son in each and every use if the Greek in the bible.

That is not me saying or insinuating that the written word of GOD has any mistake; but that man has mistranslated some of it due to their preconceived bias.

popsthebuilder

You are so dishonest. You try to make it as if 'Son' means something else, but I have already proven to you that the HOLY BIBLE SAYS Jesus IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God.

So there goes your 'other' meanings.
All additions.....care to see?

Only beggotten is not even in the original texts.....and son can mean other things such as "follower" and "kind of"
Such as follower of GOD or kind of GOD.....both of which are compatible with the Quran saying as how it doesn't distinguish between GOD and whom GOD has chosen and made a messenger.
759f452fd24e7d8c7de0485662a991e3.jpg
3d44a2d837b0cc69f3947e0cc716ba2d.jpg