Is the Holy Spirit Female?

God's Truth

"God CARED about those who were BLOOD related to Abraham."

GOD is without change or mistake.

So then who must be mistaken or have changed?

Not GOD

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Pay better attention.

God loved Abraham because he was had faith in God and obeyed God.

God said that Abraham would be blessed and all his children and their children, etc.

They would be blessed now, and even greater because a BLOOD RELATIVE from Abraham would come the Savior, Jesus Christ.

God told Abraham that when that happens, God would make a new covenant, and it would be based on FAITH.

Abraham was the one given circumcision of the flesh as a sign, and, Abraham offered animal sacrifices to God, as did Noah before him, as did Abel before him.

When Moses came, circumcision of the flesh was a sign that the people did the OTHER things that God commanded, which God commanded for the people to atone for their sins. That is the purification/ceremonial works of the law.

All the people had to clean/purify themselves, just to be called children of God, just so that God would walk among them.

There was a tent at the time, and a cloud...later a temple, and then another.

God's Spirit was at the tent and later in the temple.

However, since Jesus, who is the temple, we all become the temple.

popsthebuilder

Pay better attention.

God loved Abraham because he was had faith in God and obeyed God.

God said that Abraham would be blessed and all his children and their children, etc.

They would be blessed now, and even greater because a BLOOD RELATIVE from Abraham would come the Savior, Jesus Christ.

God told Abraham that when that happens, God would make a new covenant, and it would be based on FAITH.

Abraham was the one given circumcision of the flesh as a sign, and, Abraham offered animal sacrifices to God, as did Noah before him, as did Abel before him.

When Moses came, circumcision of the flesh was a sign that the people did the OTHER things that God commanded, which God commanded for the people to atone for their sins. That is the purification/ceremonial works of the law.

All the people had to clean/purify themselves, just to be called children of God, just so that God would walk among them.

There was a tent at the time, and a cloud...later a temple, and then another.

God's Spirit was at the tent and later in the temple.

However, since Jesus, who is the temple, we all become the temple.
So you think GOD changes because man's revelation and testimony changes about GOD?

GOD was never pleased with blood sacrifice of any sort.

God's Truth

So you think GOD changes because man's revelation and testimony changes about GOD?

GOD was never pleased with blood sacrifice of any sort.

You are stupid. God made those commands. The Old Testament isn't a lie because some teacher who did not have understanding said it was a lie.

PROVE WHERE I SAID GOD CHANGED!

Prove it now you stubborn man.

God said to do this and that but that He would send the Savior to give a new covenant when he comes.

God says that in the Old Testament.

You are an idiot.

God COMMANDED the sacrifices of animals, but He did NOT like the sacrifices from the people who were not really sorry for their sins.

God's Truth

All additions.....care to see?

Only beggotten is not even in the original texts.....and son can mean other things such as "follower" and "kind of"

So what else do you want to claim is not in the original? As you cut and throw out.

Tell me, is this not in your Bible either that Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN.

You deceiver, tell me, does the Qur'an say Jesus was God come in the flesh?

popsthebuilder

So what else do you want to claim is not in the original? As you cut and throw out.

Tell me, is this not in your Bible either that Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN.

You deceiver, tell me, does the Qur'an say Jesus was God come in the flesh?

It says he came from heaven makes no distinction from His Spirit, the spirit of the messenger or the Spirit of GOD.

Who ever said the Christ isn't from heaven?

God's Truth

It says he came from heaven makes no distinction from His Spirit, the spirit of the messenger or the Spirit of GOD.

Who ever said the Christ isn't from heaven?

So the Qur'an says Jesus is God come in the flesh?

You still are trying to avoid the truth.

God's Truth

It says the Word/ Spirit of GOD was in Him.

does it deny Jesus is the Christ/ Messiah/ anointed of/ by GOD?

no it doesn't.

The Qur'an says plainly that God does NOT have a Son.

Show the words from the Qur'an that says Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Show the words form the Qur'an that says Jesus himself came from heaven.

popsthebuilder

The Qur'an says plainly that God does NOT have a Son.

Show the words from the Qur'an that says Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Show the words form the Qur'an that says Jesus himself came from heaven.
I'm too stupid....why are you wasting your time?

By the way; it says what the bible says; that an angel of the Lord came and informed Mary, mother of Jesus, that she would bear the Messiah.

As if the Messiah or an angel of the Lord isn't from heaven.

You bore me with your illogic and utter inconsistence.

You can't teach some one as stupid as me. Stop wasting your efforts on those in need if you think they are below you.

God's Truth

I'm too stupid....why are you wasting your time?

By the way; it says what the bible says; that an angel of the Lord came and informed Mary, mother of Jesus, that she would bear the Messiah.

As if the Messiah or an angel of the Lord isn't from heaven.

You bore me with your illogic and utter inconsistence.

You can't teach some one as stupid as me. Stop wasting your efforts on those in need if you think they are below you.

The Qur'an says God does NOT have a Son.

You say the Qur'an means 'Son' in another way. LOL LOL LOL

So then, according to the other meanings of 'Son', as you claim, The Qur'an says God does not have a 'Son', which really means God does not have 'a follower' and not any one 'person' and no 'citizen' or 'kind' from Him.

popsthebuilder

The Qur'an says God does NOT have a Son.

You say the Qur'an means 'Son' in another way. LOL LOL LOL

So then, according to the other meanings of 'Son', as you claim, The Qur'an says God does not have a 'Son', which really means God does not have 'a follower' and not any one 'person' and no 'citizen' or 'kind' from Him.
We've been over this.

You would think someone smarter than stupid ole me would hold on to talking points that have already been given.

The Quran means son only.

The bible doesn't.

The bible is translated from Greek which has multiple meanings for the same word. The Quran is in Arabic and when it says son it means son.

Why continue to waste your breathe on one so stupid?

God's Truth

We've been over this.

You would think someone smarter than stupid ole me would hold on to talking points that have already been given.

The Quran means son only.

The bible doesn't.

The bible is translated from Greek which has multiple meanings for the same word. The Quran is in Arabic and when it says son it means son.

Why continue to waste your breathe on one so stupid?

So according to you, the Qur'an is correct in saying Jesus is NOT the Son of God, and the Bible made a mistake; or should have meant that Jesus is God's only 'citizen', or only 'follower', or God's only person 'from' Him. Well, you know that is not true because there were other people that were followers of God, and citizens of God, etc.

You are willing to say the Holy Bible made a big mistake in translation in many scriptures, but that the Qur'an is right.

You are doing Satan's job.

God's Truth

You want to change all these beautiful scriptures and more which say Jesus is the Son of God into really meaning Jesus is merely God's follower:

Mark says it at the outset of his gospel Mark 1:1.

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God Luke 1:35.

John the Baptist said the same thing John 1:34.

Nathanael said it John 1:49.

Martha believed it John 11:27.

The centurion said so Matthew 27:54.

John 11:4 4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).

John 20:3131 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

popsthebuilder

So according to you, the Qur'an is correct in saying Jesus is NOT the Son of God, but the Bible made a mistake, or should have meant that Jesus is God's only 'citizen', or only 'follower', or God's only person 'from' Him. Well, you know that is not true because there were other people that were followers of God, and citizens of God, etc.

You are willing to say the Holy Bible made a big mistake in translation in many scriptures, but that the Qur'an is right.

You are doing Satan's job.

Not "only" that is an addition.

The word is unique. And Jesus was unique in that he pleased GOD, and the Spirit of GOD filled Him fully. He is unique in that He is the Messiah/ Christ/ anointed by GOD.

neither book is wrong.

Yet both are often mistranslated obviously. How many versions are there of the bible in English?

I guess they are all the same and all correct to you?

popsthebuilder

You want to change all these beautiful scriptures and more which say Jesus is the Son of God into really meaning Jesus is merely God's follower:

John 11:4 4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

John 20:3131 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”
The word Christ doesn't mean son. It means anointed

God's Truth

Not "only" that is an addition.

The word is unique. And Jesus was unique in that he pleased GOD, and the Spirit of GOD filled Him fully. He is unique in that He is the Messiah/ Christ/ anointed by GOD.

neither book is wrong.

Yet both are often mistranslated obviously. How many versions are there of the bible in English?

I guess they are all the same and all correct to you?

Jesus was called the Son of God before he was born.

It isn't just about an anointing at his baptism.

There is no translation that say Jesus isn't God's Son.

popsthebuilder

Next you'll be saying Jesus exalted himself.

God's Truth

It is pathetic that popsthebuilder is willing to bring doubt to the Holy Bible saying Jesus is not God's Son, just to make the Qur'an sound truer.

Is there anything that you think the Qur'an mistranslated, or is it just the Holy Bible?

popsthebuilder

It is pathetic that popsthebuilder is willing to bring doubt to the Holy Bible saying Jesus is not God's Son, just to make the Qur'an sound truer.

Is there anything that you think the Qur'an mistranslated, or is it just the Holy Bible?
I never said the bible was wrong.

I read an interlinear bible and in no way believe it is not the written word of GOD.