Is the Holy Spirit Female?

popsthebuilder

Do like your comrades and have me banned for stating the truth about another's knowing lie.....I forget this is only some have to you when you really get down to it; otherwise you would note things and change because of them. Like a prisoner clanging the bars just to pass time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

The first Christians accepted as scripture New Testament teachings by letter and books right from the beginning.

The New Testament teachings were by letter and books right from the beginning. We can see in 2 Peter 3:15-16 Peter recognizes what Paul writes as scripture. Paul speaks Old Testament to the Gentiles many, many times, possibly hundreds of times.

Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”
Much of the New Testament is letters from the apostles to the churches, and the apostles commanded the churches to share the letters.

Colossians 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea.

1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.

Many denominations teach different doctrines, teachings that God does not say, teachings that are added, and contradict God’s word. Our Lord says in Mark 7:7 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men. We worship God in vain if it comes from the doctrines of men and not from God.

As Peter told the Jewish council in Acts 5:29, “We ought to obey God rather than men”.
Scripture is the ultimate authority. Psalms 138:2 …for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

Deuteronomy 4:2; 5:32, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19 warn against adding to or detracting from Scripture. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Deuteronomy 5:32 So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. “Every word of God is flawless: he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Proverbs 30:5-6 We are exhorted to check out teaching against Scripture (Isaiah 8:20; Acts 17:11.)

The Bereans of Acts 17:11, “examining the Scriptures daily, to see whether these things were so.”
Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to the word, they have no light of dawn.

Jesus says that tradition keeps man from God’s truth: Matthew 15:6-9 Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’”

Mark 7:8-9, 13 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

God’s word is understandable even to a young child. How from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus, see 2 Timothy 3:15.

We do not need elected men to interpret God’s word for us, but we are to check the scriptures to check out those claiming to be teachers, see Mark 7:14; 2 Timothy 3:15, 16, 17; John 20:30, 31; Acts 17:11; and, Psalm 119:105. For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus.

See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14. God revealed the truth to little children, and God hid the truth from the wise and learned.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

We are not to follow tradition or church laws or any human rules as authority for the church (Matthew 15:1-14; Colossians 2:8; Galatians 1:6-9; Proverbs 14:12; 2 John 9-11; Jeremiah 10:23).

The world’s wisdom is foolishness to God (Matthew 11:25; Luke 10:21; 1 Corinthians 1:7, 19-21, 25-27; 2:1, 4-7, 13; 3:18,19; 2 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 1:8, 17; Colossians 1:9; 2:3; James 1:5; 2 Peter 3:15). We do not have to read books upon books to understand and explain our beliefs, as do those with false beliefs.

popsthebuilder

Acts 13:10
and said, "O child of the devil and enemy of all righteousness! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the straight ways of the Lord?

The Lord is the straight way and other ways are perverted.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are."

How does that happen? Think about it.

Galatians 2:11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

Philipians 1:17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.

2 Thessalonians 1:6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you

1 Timothy 1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 2:17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Galatians 1:8-9 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

And Peter warns us---

2 Peter 2:1-3 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping
And what is it you think that proves exactly?

God's Truth

Ahh....and here you know personally that you openly lie about me on a personal and foundational level for a retort; when we both know if what you claim is true you would have produced it imidiatly; most likely in red lettering.

Good evening.

You don't judge correctly, just look at how much I am speaking about where the Truth comes.

popsthebuilder

John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

That is what Jesus says.

Salvation is not from teachings from Hindu gods, or Norse gods, or Greek gods; not from Augustine or Catholic Popes, or Protestants like Luther and Calvin, or from Buddha, Confucius, or Gandhi. Salvation is not from the Muslims and Muhammad, or Joseph Smith and the Mormons. It is not from new age teachers, or various denominations.

Salvation is from the Jews.

Jesus says so.

John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Jews....as in essenes....?

Or the faithful to GOD?

or both?

God's Truth

And what is it you think that proves exactly?

Study some more.

It proves the truth matters.

Those scriptures are about those who seem to mean well but who preach falseness.

It is as you are popsthebuilder.

You try to tie all in all and yet also go against those who do not believe as you do.

popsthebuilder

Jesus is the WORD OF GOD. That means Jesus' words are the words from God Himself.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God.

I want Jesus, the Word of God.

I do not want the Catholic's popes words and the catechism.

I do not want Joseph Smith's extra books with words from those people.

I do not want words from the Qur'an or Muhammad.

I do not want words from Bahá'u'lláh.

I do not want words from Buddha.

I do not want words from Gandhi.

I don't want the words from the prophetess Ellen G. White.

I don't want the words from Augustine, Luther, or John Calvin.

I only want the words of Jesus Christ who IS the WORD OF GOD.
You should practice observing those words.

And while your at it; could you provide scripture showing that the Word that was with GOD in the beginning was synonymous with the physical manifestation and Temple of GOD rather than the Spirit of GOD.

that very last bit is rhetorical by the way...

God's Truth

You should practice observing those words.

You are not making your case.

What are you trying to say to me?

And while your at it; could you provide scripture showing that the Word that was with GOD in the beginning was synonymous with the physical manifestation and Temple of GOD rather than the Spirit of GOD.

I am not sure what you are getting at.

Are you wondering if Jesus was with the Father from the beginning?

The scriptures say he was.

that very last bit is rhetorical by the way...

You are not being clear.

God's Truth

Do like your comrades and have me banned for stating the truth about another's knowing lie.....I forget this is only some have to you when you really get down to it; otherwise you would note things and change because of them. Like a prisoner clanging the bars just to pass time.

You don't have the truth, because you say comrades, yet you are the one with comrades, not me. I can't get anyone banned. You are not speaking truth.
I am not behind bars.
I am though a prisoner to God.

popsthebuilder

The first Christians accepted as scripture New Testament teachings by letter and books right from the beginning.

The New Testament teachings were by letter and books right from the beginning. We can see in 2 Peter 3:15-16 Peter recognizes what Paul writes as scripture. Paul speaks Old Testament to the Gentiles many, many times, possibly hundreds of times.

Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”
Much of the New Testament is letters from the apostles to the churches, and the apostles commanded the churches to share the letters.

Colossians 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea.

1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.

Many denominations teach different doctrines, teachings that God does not say, teachings that are added, and contradict God’s word. Our Lord says in Mark 7:7 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men. We worship God in vain if it comes from the doctrines of men and not from God.

As Peter told the Jewish council in Acts 5:29, “We ought to obey God rather than men”.
Scripture is the ultimate authority. Psalms 138:2 …for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

Deuteronomy 4:2; 5:32, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19 warn against adding to or detracting from Scripture. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Deuteronomy 5:32 So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. “Every word of God is flawless: he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Proverbs 30:5-6 We are exhorted to check out teaching against Scripture (Isaiah 8:20; Acts 17:11.)

The Bereans of Acts 17:11, “examining the Scriptures daily, to see whether these things were so.”
Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to the word, they have no light of dawn.

Jesus says that tradition keeps man from God’s truth: Matthew 15:6-9 Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’”

Mark 7:8-9, 13 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

God’s word is understandable even to a young child. How from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus, see 2 Timothy 3:15.

We do not need elected men to interpret God’s word for us, but we are to check the scriptures to check out those claiming to be teachers, see Mark 7:14; 2 Timothy 3:15, 16, 17; John 20:30, 31; Acts 17:11; and, Psalm 119:105. For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus.

See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14. God revealed the truth to little children, and God hid the truth from the wise and learned.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

We are not to follow tradition or church laws or any human rules as authority for the church (Matthew 15:1-14; Colossians 2:8; Galatians 1:6-9; Proverbs 14:12; 2 John 9-11; Jeremiah 10:23).

The world’s wisdom is foolishness to God (Matthew 11:25; Luke 10:21; 1 Corinthians 1:7, 19-21, 25-27; 2:1, 4-7, 13; 3:18,19; 2 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 1:8, 17; Colossians 1:9; 2:3; James 1:5; 2 Peter 3:15). We do not have to read books upon books to understand and explain our beliefs, as do those with false beliefs.
Mark 16: 20. And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

(We must not conflate the Word with the physical Jesus. In doing so we make a disconnect from the truth that the Word lives within the believer. A whole other physical person does not live inside of your physical body.)

God's Truth

Mark 16: 20. And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

(We must not conflate the Word with the physical Jesus. In doing so we make a disconnect from the truth that the Word lives within the believer. A whole other physical person does not live inside of your physical body.)

None of our bodies really matter. It is our spirit that matters. Jesus' Spirit is what matters, and his Spirit is the Spirit of God come as a man's spirit

You are trying to throw dirt in my face but you are digging your own hole.

God's Truth

I have been keeping track of all the false teachings and doctrines of many.

I am going to add to the list popsthebuilder's false claim that God the Father is an 'It', and a 'He and a She all at the same time'.

Here is my list so far, in the next post:

(Cont.)

popsthebuilder

Study some more.

It proves the truth matters.

Those scriptures are about those who seem to mean well but who preach falseness.

It is as you are popsthebuilder.

You try to tie all in all and yet also go against those who do not believe as you do.
No.

That is another false statement.

I do not expect any to believe as I believe.

I expect them to think for themselves as opposed to putting forth tradition; written or not, as if the whole truth. I do not go against any but those who claim to know the truth yet are wholly bereft of such in some matters. I have avoided you. You want to keep bringing up things I have attemted to let go of. But you will have none of it; spitting it out as if some sign. News flash; the blind can't see signs. If they could you would have stopped calling my faith of satan because of a dispute over a single word, which I showed with direct translation to be a possible misuse in some cases. You go against trinitarianism and believe in works, yet go against a book of GOD because it is against trinitarianism and for works....but you don't even see the how this doesn't stand up to any level of scrutiny.

I've decided to attempt to keep from attempting to discuss things with you. But you want to act like I'm some agresser?

What is sad is that the vast majority of our believes are exceedingly similar, but you want to label me just as other label you; and why? Because you do not agree with me; just as they do not agree with you about works.

I have very little desire to argue with you because you will not hear and I have better things to do than listen to you unless you actually want to be sincere.....but I haven't gleened sincerity from you towards me, for some time.

It is a waste of our time until then.

God's Truth

I have found in the Bible that there is just one scripture, if all would believe and obey, could stop false religions and false doctrines from even beginning. Thank You God, Father in heaven, for Your Powerful Word, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Here is one scripture that puts an end to all the denominations that say, "Jesus is not God", and "Jesus is not God the Father".
John 18:6 When Jesus said, "I am he," they drew back and fell to the ground.
There are many different denominations which say Jesus is not God, and other denominations that preach the false trinity doctrine which says Jesus is not the Father.
There is only one God and He is the Father; and since Jesus is God, he must be the Father. There are not more than one I am he.
Here is one scripture that disqualifies all religions that say there is more than one way to the Father.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Unitarians say there are more ways to the Father than Jesus is.
Here is one scripture that should stop Preterists from believing that Jesus already came and will not come again.
Romans 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
We still die physically. We still have to have an immortal body given to us, the redemption of our bodies. The dying of God’s creation has not yet stopped, but will stop when God gives us immortal bodies and makes the Earth anew.
Here is one scripture that should stop a person from continuing to contemplate believing the Mormon religion. In addition, this one scripture should stop someone from thinking of joining the Islamic/Muslim religion.
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
Joseph Smith says the angel Moroni gave him the other testament of Jesus Christ. Do not let anyone, nor the Mormon missionaries, try to explain away what Galatians 1:8 says! The Islamic religion claims that an angel appeared to their prophet and gave him the Qur'an.
Here is a scripture that exposes the Catholic Religion.
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
Catholics have a Pope. Pope means 'father'. The Catholics even call their Pope 'Holy Father'. 'Holy Father' is a name reserved for God. Not only do the Catholic parishioners call the Pope and priests ‘father,’ the Pope and priests call each other 'father'. Jesus said not to call any one on earth 'father' and that they are all brothers in Christ. There are many other false doctrines in the Catholic religion, but starting from the top of their religion--- the Pope, that should be enough to stop there with that religion.
Here is the one scripture that should stop the Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Messianic Jews, Christadelphians, and any religion who say people do not go to heaven.
Matthew 23:13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut off the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
There are other false doctrines in those religions, but that one scripture should be enough to stop any further involvement.
This one scripture should stop any confusion brought on by Pentecostals.
Ephesians 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
There is only one baptism of the Holy Spirit. Pentecostals believe in more than one baptism of the Holy Spirit. There is “one baptism.”
Here is a scripture that should cause to more than question if one's tongue speaking is biblical. In addition, this one scripture should show there are not new prophecies, or new knowledge, as evidenced in the fact that we do not add to the bible.
1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Pentecostals, Charismatics, Assemblies of God, and the Word of Faith Movement believe in their false nowadays tongue speaking. In addition, this scripture tells us the Mormon religion is false with their added prophecies of “Another Testament.” Prophecies ceased. The New Testament times were special times, it was during the laying of the foundation of the truth when God testified to what the apostles said, God testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will; signs such as speaking in tongues. See Hebrews 2:4. People spoke in tongues and prophesied. The foundation has been laid, the sign has been given, and tongues and prophecies have ceased.
.................................................................................
Here is one scripture to show that infant baptism is not biblical.
Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
An infant cannot repent. Many denominations perform infant baptisms. The way to salvation changes by infant baptism. Infant baptism is not biblical. Catholics, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, a sect of Methodists, and Reformed denominations perform infant baptisms; they preach this falseness, which is a damaging blow to those needing the truth.
..................................................................................
Here is one scripture to show that baptism is by immersion.
Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
Baptism represents how a believer equates his life with Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection. Our old person is to die and be buried with Jesus through baptism into death. We are buried with the water, and raised out of the water, raised to live a new life through Jesus.
Picture how baptism looks…the believer comes to make the pledge to God, to die to the sins of the world; so now standing in the water the believer falls back, as if dead; then, the believer goes under the water, buried; then, the believer rises up out of the water, raises up to live a new life.
...................................................................................
Here is a scripture that should dismiss Calvin's predestination belief.
1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.
Reformed denominations believe in Calvin's theory. Calvinist beliefs are that God made people incapable of believing in Jesus; and that God will not allow them to believe, these people created to go to hell. Calvinism is a false doctrine. 1 Timothy 4:10 plainly says that the Savior is for "all men". Reformed denominations practicing this falsehood usually have the name “Reformed” in their denominations name . Calvinists say we were born without the ability to believe in Jesus. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. Why would you believe something that is not the word of God?
.....................................................................................
Here is one scripture that explains there is an eternal punishment.
Matthew 25:46 Jesus said, “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Many believe in a temporary punishment, whereas after punishment all the unrepentant will go to eternal life with Jesus. Jesus says that there is an eternal punishment.
....................................................................................
Here is one scripture that should stop some from saying that Jesus will save all.
Exodus 32:33 The LORD replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.
Some believe in Universalism, a belief that all will be saved. However, this one scripture shows that God will blot people out of the book of the living.
........................................................................................
Here is one scripture that should stop all from believing and teaching the falseness of “faith alone.”
James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
Many misunderstand Paul about ‘no works’. The works that Paul is speaking about that do not save are the ceremonial works. The only time the Bible tells us “faith alone” is to tell us what kind of faith not to have. Baptists, Lutherans, and many denominations teach and practice this falseness, it interferes with helping others to seek God and find Him. It goes against God and His Truth.
..............................................................................................
Here is one scripture to do away with Mid Acts Dispensationalists.
Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.
Mid Acts Dispensationalists say that Jesus and Paul preached different Gospels and for different people; Mid Acts Dispensationalists say that the things Jesus said while on earth are not for us all today. They are badly mistaken not knowing God and the scriptures. What Jesus says in Luke shows us that there is one Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was preached since John and preached by Jesus.
............................................................................................
There is no if, and, but, or maybe. Jesus' word is plain and clear. Now if only we will believe and obey. We do not need to join a church. We are the church. Jesus himself lives in those he saves.

popsthebuilder

None of our bodies really matter. It is our spirit that matters. Jesus' Spirit is what matters, and his Spirit is the Spirit of God come as a man's spirit

You are trying to throw dirt in my face but you are digging your own hole.

Great....this we can agree on....now let us move from there without the nonsense. Shall we?

God's Truth

Great....this we can agree on....now let us move from there without the nonsense. Shall we?

Nothing is nonsense that I am talking about.

By the way, Jesus had a Spirit AND a PHYSICAL body before coming to earth, and it is the same body he has now, it is the Spiritual Body, the Resurrected Spiritual Body.

God's Truth

No.

That is another false statement.

I do not expect any to believe as I believe.

I expect them to think for themselves as opposed to putting forth tradition; written or not, as if the whole truth. I do not go against any but those who claim to know the truth yet are wholly bereft of such in some matters. I have avoided you. You want to keep bringing up things I have attemted to let go of. But you will have none of it; spitting it out as if some sign. News flash; the blind can't see signs. If they could you would have stopped calling my faith of satan because of a dispute over a single word, which I showed with direct translation to be a possible misuse in some cases. You go against trinitarianism and believe in works, yet go against a book of GOD because it is against trinitarianism and for works....but you don't even see the how this doesn't stand up to any level of scrutiny.

I've decided to attempt to keep from attempting to discuss things with you. But you want to act like I'm some agresser?

What is sad is that the vast majority of our believes are exceedingly similar, but you want to label me just as other label you; and why? Because you do not agree with me; just as they do not agree with you about works.

I have very little desire to argue with you because you will not hear and I have better things to do than listen to you unless you actually want to be sincere.....but I haven't gleened sincerity from you towards me, for some time.

It is a waste of our time until then.

You speak a lot of strange things and you need to take the time to explain yourself better.