IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Millions of left-wing Democrats, the media, and Hollywood are perplexed about how Hillary was able to lose an election where she appeared to be a "shoe-in." I believe the reason for the "political upset" was supernatural in nature. Plainly said, it was God's Will that Donald J. Trump become the 45th President of the United States.

How else could the polls be so wrong? By all intent and reason, Hillary should have won, but didn't. For what ever reason and purpose, God choose President Trump for this time in history. The Bible says in Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." We're living in turbulent times and it looks as if we're on the brink of a war with NK. Our Nation is divided and there's fighting in the streets. There's uncertainty hovering over our country and no one can predict what's about to unfold. We need to continue in prayer for our President, Nation, and ourselves.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Millions of left-wing Democrats, the media, and Hollywood are perplexed about how Hillary was able to lose an election where she appeared to be a "shoe-in." I believe the reason for the "political upset" was supernatural in nature. Plainly said, it was God's Will that Donald J. Trump become the 45th President of the United States.

How else could the polls be so wrong? By all intent and reason, Hillary should have won, but didn't. For what ever reason and purpose, God choose President Trump for this time in history. The Bible says in Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." We're living in turbulent times and it looks as if we're on the brink of a war with NK. Our Nation is divided and there's fighting in the streets. There's uncertainty hovering over our country and no one can predict what's about to unfold. We need to continue in prayer for our President, Nation, and ourselves.

Dear Grosnick,

You are completely right!! God CHOSE Donald Trump to be our President. He has His reasons. Donald is pro-Israel and that's exactly what God wants. Obama was more pro-Muslim. Arabs instead of Israelis. I believe that Obama was also a Muslim before he was President. He was a bummer.

God is pro-Israel too! Donald Trump is the President because of God placing him in that position. Let no one be surprised or unsure. Trump is where he should be during the times to come. Trump is not a political figure, but he is just what the Doctor ordered. Let that be known, regardless of what mistakes he makes. He's down to earth and he's our President. Show some respect, even if he messes up sometimes. What do you all want!! Good for you, GM!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because now you're trying to back out of it.

1 Thess 5:21

Dear musterion,

I'm not backing out. You'll get your earthquake and also an earthquake greater than any that has been on Earth since man has been here. This could be Phoenix or L.A. I don't know, but mark my words, you will wish you never doubted at all. God does what He wants to.

God Be The Best For You,

Michael

musterion

Dear musterion,

I'm not backing out. You'll get your earthquake and an earthquake greater than any that has been on Earth. This could be Phoenix or L.A. I don't know, but mark my words, you will wish you never doubted at all. God does what He wants to.

Within 3 months?

9.0 or greater?

Are you standing by your claim that that's what God told you, or not?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Within 3 months?

9.0 or greater?

Are you standing by your claim that that's what God told you, or not?

Dear musterion,

I'm am 99% sure that it will be within 3 months. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I was trying to give you the answer you wanted. God only knows whether it shall be in 3 months or not. I go by what I thought I heard. I hope it wasn't a lying spirit, and I don't think it was. I have to test myself too. I've told you many things on this Thread. 9.0 or greater. You'll get your results.

Yes, friend. If you didn't ask me, then no one would know about these things. Thanks, muster!! You've been very helpful at getting the word of God out to others here. Cool !!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you were a true biblical prophet through whom God spoke, there wouldn't be even 1% uncertainty on your part.

You are who Ephesians 4:14 warns believers against...crafty, but not crafty enough.

Dear musty,

Don't compare me with them. I am 100% sure that Armageddon will happen in August. I'm not POSITIVE when God will cause the Earthquake to happen in Hollywood. I'm growing tired of your banter, and I'm going to bed now to sleep. Keep being ridiculous about me. I have told you that you provoked me to give you a time frame for the Earthquake. I did my best for you. Deal with Armageddon before you worry about when the L.A. earthquake will happen. I've given you enough to chew on. Good Day!

Michael

musterion

Dear musty,

Don't compare me with them.

Why not? God gave us tests for everyone who claims to be a prophet. Do you want us to ignore those tests just because you say so?

Either a self-proclaimed prophet is truly speaking for God the words God has given him to speak -- in which case his words will NEVER err -- or he is false, whether a deliberate liar, insane or demonic. One or the other. There is no biblical alternative.

You CANNOT claim to be a prophet of the God who cannot lie (which you have done) AND claim you have a margin for error (which you are doing).

musterion

Hong-Kong-Phooey-Hanna-Barbera.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.