IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Basically, the Antifa "Warriors" are the militant arm of the Democratic Party, much like the "Brown Shirts" were to the Nazi Party in 1930s Germany.

oatmeal

Dear Oatmeal,

You don't know what you are talking about. But we'll see, won't we?

Ask Jesus What Is Going To Happen; Not Your Version Of It,

Michael

Thanks for exalting your opinion over the logos of God. How does it feel to ignore God's words?

Show me from scripture where God is wrong about what He had holy men of God wrote down for our benefit.

Show me where I am in error but show me from scripture.

Opinions are worthless, the logos of God is everything

You want to know the future, learn from God's word.

Last edited:

musterion

tumblr_otmx1mfGTT1si1r7mo1_500.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have their email addresses so I can verify what you're saying?

I tell ya what, Rusha, I'm willing to settle for one and a half million e-mail addresses.

Oh. I thought you were capable of reading and viewing the results of the election.

Or perhaps you are unaware of them ...

Clinton 65,844,954 (48.2%)

Trump 62,979,879 (46.1%)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh. I thought you were capable of reading and viewing the results of the election.

Trump 62,979,879 (46.1%)
Trump won 30 states and tons more electoral votes - America chose Trump !!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Trump 62,979,879 (46.1%)

In case you were unaware, the President is placed into office by the "Electoral College Process." For your eyes only. I sincerely hope you learned something today. Forward any further questions to my "Private Messages" area of correspondence.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some folks don't understand the difference between the "Popular Vote" and the "Electoral Voting Process." Please be advised, our Nation uses the "Electoral College." If for some reason you don't trust me on this issue, please "Google" that information, print out a copy and place it in a safe restricted area.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks as if NK is planning an attack on the Island of Guam sometime this month. If for some reason they follow through on this endeavor, they'll be signing their own "Death Certificate." The first button they push will be their last.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's fairly obvious that China is providing NK with their missile technology, food, oil, etc. China has no intention of helping the U.S. The Nation of NK is merely a "Lapdog" of China. China could stop all of this, however, they won't. President Trump is doing the right thing by getting tougher with NK. He's also sending a message to China and its ally, Russia.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sanctions and Diplomacy are useless at this point. America has only three choices at this time.

1) Ignore NK and allow them to expand their Nuclear capabilities.

2) Go forward and involve ourselves in a "preemptive Attack" against NK.

3) Wait and see if NK makes a bold move.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Starting today, you have 3 months for a minimum 9.0 to hit Los Angeles. That's until Thursday, November 9th. I will start a new thread just to keep track of your prophecy.

When it doesn't happen, I'm sure you'll say God found a reason to delay His judgment, letting you off the hook of being a false prophet. Don't even try that excuse, Michael. You set a specific event within a specific time frame and you stamped God's name on it. You put His truthfulness on the line. If it fails, you're a lying false prophet and to be rejected as such.

This is TOL. Some of us test all things, as we're commanded to do.

Dear musterion,

You pressed me for a 3-month time frame for the earthquake in L.A. I believe I am sure. But I could be wrong about 3 months, because God has not told me exactly when. You can keep your testing of my words as long as you want. Just because God doesn't tell me the exact day doesn't mean that I am wrong about it. Hollywood shall be utterly burned with fire and afterwards, have a GREAT Earthquake. I do believe my time frame is correct. Remember Jonah and the whale. I cannot be 100% right all of the time. But I can be 97% right about that, and also when Armageddon shall occur. Prepare yourself for this month...August. I should have just let you wandering around aimlessly, instead of saying a word to you. You are lucky that I told you anything, to be honest. I should have left you all unprepared, rather than trying to help everyone here on TOL. You are a disgrace to have pressed me for a 3 month time frame, but I've done my best to acknowledge your request.

If Armageddon happens this month, and the Great Earthquake takes 4 months or a year, I will still be quite happy, without your dire requests. Remember that I warned you. I am a prophet, an olive tree and a candlestick who stands before the God of the whole earth who will prophecy for 1,260 days. I remember what I have said, and am doing my best. You are an ingrate. You press me and God for an exact time limit. Shame on you.

Otherwise, I hope that we can be friends after Armageddon happens. I will be gone before it happens. The Bible clearly says that people will be glad these two witnesses died, and will send gifts to one another because of it. That could mean money, flowers, or whatever. Then, God shall raise them up again after being dead, and they shall then rise to Heaven. Yes, I am one of those witnesses. That, I do know. So whatever, dude. I can talk any way I want to and still God has a special place for me. I didn't plan on this happening to me when I was 17 years old. But it happened. Yippee for me!! Go ahead and test me! I'll be pleased with the results!!

I use exclamation marks because of the importance and truthfulness of what I say. I should never have told anyone anything on TOL. That was my mistake. Now wait for your mistakes!! I know more than you give me credit for.

Be Lenient!! I'm Doing My Best For You!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But aren't you all about your Father's business?

Dear patrick jane,

Yes, I surely am about my Father's business. You don't know that the Lord didn't visit me, now do you? My life has been to share my testimony with others, as a witness does. I can't be right all of the time, but at least I do pretty well. Patrick, I do hope that you will just wait for a bit before you write me off as one of your good friends and twin brother. Let's see what happens. I still care about you.

May The Lord Give You Patience First,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cain and Abel were brothers, but they didn't always agree.

Dear jamie,

You're right. Cain killed Abel. But Brothers in Christ, such as Peter and Matthew, and Luke, and John were true Brothers and withstood the test of time. They are eternal brothers in Christ and in Heaven. I'm not saying be my actual brother. We are born of a different Dad and Mom. I'm saying let us be brothers in Christ.

Very Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for exalting your opinion over the logos of God. How does it feel to ignore God's words?

Show me from scripture where God is wrong about what He had holy men of God wrote down for our benefit.

Show me where I am in error but show me from scripture.

Opinions are worthless, the logos of God is everything

You want to know the future, learn from God's word.

Dear Oatmeal,

I am not saying that I ignore God's words. See Rev. 11:3-13KJV. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall PROPHESY a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth {in mourning for the people on Earth}..." Go and read it, if you want to be enlightened. It is foretold that this would happen before Jesus returns and before Armageddon. Let us see what happens. Wait For It!!

With Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.