IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

God has promised through Paul to meet the needs of those who have believed the Gospel of grace, Phil 4:19, but that does not cancel out Prov 22:3, 27:12, 2 Thess 3:10

There are no prudent men! Because all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Especially proud Dispy's who can't even admit they are the worst of sinners.

Epoisses

I've read that NK is in the process of working on a "Hydrogen Bomb" which is capable of killing millions rather than tens of thousands. it's been said it will take them six months to eighteen months to create such a device. No doubt, China is helping them along with this venture. China obviously isn't helping to curtail NK with its goal of continuing to expand its missile program.

What about the Hydrogen Darby bomb that wiped out an entire branch of Christianity and turned them into patsies and foot soldiers of the beast. That's the bomb you should worry about seeing you're a casualty of it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Epoisses, I'm asking you in a respectful way to not post on my thread. I have reported you for being disruptive and have asked that you be removed. Please remove yourself before the Moderator removes you? Show some respect for others.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The political landscape is horrific today. The left-wing Democrats are obsessed with taking down Trump, even if it takes our country down at the same time. During my life I've seen a number of Presidents come and go, however, I've never seen such a tumult of destructive behavior, angst, and violent verbal and physical activity surrounding an election. As I've said before, there appears to be a "Psychological Civil War" taking place in our Nation. The Democrats cannot understand or accept that their candidate lost. The life long Politicians in Washington reject Trump because he's an "Outsider" and a man of the people. The Democrats and a few Republicans only seek to destroy and stand in the way of anything Trump wants to accomplish.

They act as if, Trump is the "infection" and they are the "antibodies."

I wonder why Mike Pence isn't being treated as an *infection*?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Funny you should ask, Maxine Waters recently said; "We're going after Pence, next."

Oh. One person said that ... and it represents all. As long as Pence is capable of acting 100% more sane than Trump, then *going after him* would only consist of not agreeing with his ideology and voting against any legislation that they feel is against the interest of the American people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh. One person said that ... and it represents all. As long as Pence is capable of acting 100% more sane than Trump, then *going after him* would only consist of not agreeing with his ideology and voting against any legislation that they feel is against the interest of the American people.

Left-Wing Democrats have shown how they react to a "Non-Democrate President." Democrats declare war on a non-Democrate by, protesting in the streets of our Nations cities, using the press/media to continuously attack the leadership, using Hollywood as an "Attack Dog," and using propaganda speakers such as Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Warren, etc. The "Militant arm of the Democratic Party" is Antifa. Antifa members cause riots, perpetrate violence, use vile language, break windows, and cause other public destruction. They are this generations "Brown Shirts." In 1930s Germany "The Brown Shirts" used the same tactics and were under the leadership of the Nazi Party. The Left-Wing Democratic Party plan to take down Trump to the point of turning our Nation into "Collateral Damage."

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, so God has conveniently told you to keep your mouth shut, while allowing you to tell people you're His prophet.

Got it.

Dear musterion,

Yes, I can be His prophet, and yet need to keep a secret. I am not comparing myself to the stature of Jesus, but I am making a point due Him. He was keeping many secrets from His disciples by saying, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now." Do you remember that in your Bible? See John 16:12KJV. The same instance applies here. You'll find out in the future. He has given me things to say, and He's told me to keep some things private.

God Be With You,

Michael

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most likely at some point, the U.S. will be forced to consider "Taking out" North Korea's missile capabilities. We can't just sit idly by and allow them to fire several Nuclear warheads our way.

musterion

Dear musterion,

Yes, I can be His prophet, and yet need to keep a secret. I am not comparing myself to the stature of Jesus, but I am making a point due Him. He was keeping many secrets from His disciples by saying, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now." Do you remember that in your Bible? See John 16:12KJV. The same instance applies here. You'll find out in the future. He has given me things to say, and He's told me to keep some things private.

God Be With You,

Michael

The whole point and proof of a prophet is prophecy. Don't tell people you're a prophet but then say "Oh, but God told me not to prophesy, sorry." That makes God a liar.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Take it any way you want.

I always do ... and just see this as tit for tat. Republicans did nothing but obstruct for eight long years. IF the Trump agenda is being obstructed, I guess that can be filed under *deservedness* and general concern for the country.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I always do ... and just see this as tit for tat. Republicans did nothing but obstruct for eight long years. IF the Trump agenda is being obstructed, I guess that can be filed under *deservedness* and general concern for the country.

At what point during the Obama Administration did the Conservatives take to the streets and cause riots and violent protests? At what point did Conservative Politicians call for Obama's impeachment? At what point did the media go after Obama with "supreme bias?"

Status
Not open for further replies.