IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think everyone is giving North Korea way too much credit.

Every missile they launch sinks. Every one. If they were so confident, why not fire the missiles already? The answer is simple. They do not have the capability. For ten years, all you hear is how North Korea is itching to launch a missile. Yet nothing has happened. It is all part of a scare tactic. The classic 1984 scenario where there must be a bad guy.

The same with Russia. Russia has not been a foe since the Cold War. They have not showed aggressive action towards the U.S. Yet everyone keeps insisting that Russia is some kind of insidious country, bent on the destruction of the U.S. Where is the evidence for this?

While North Korea is an enemy, they are vastly inferior. Russia is not an enemy.

As I said, this is all Big Brother propaganda. Because Islam is not a politically correct enemy, Russia has become the "new aggressor."

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The missiles that NK fires are "Designed" to fall short of hitting any "landmass," therefore, that doesn't make them faulty. If NK truly wanted to hit SK or Japan, at this time, they could. NKs problem is, they don't have the capability to place a miniaturized Nuclear warhead at the top of their missiles. So far as Russia goes, they are truly our enemy and if not for our stockpile of Nuclear and Hydrogen weaponry, they'ed attack and take over America in a heartbeat. The goal of Communism is to rule the world. In addition, the ONLY thing holding back Communism from ruling the entire world is the U.S.A.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree. I am sure they could reach Japan, and obviously South Korea. But I have confidence in our military, and those of other nations. A swift retaliation could and would send NK right back to the Stone Age. Which for them was only before the Clintons.

I believe the Trump Administration is waiting for NK to make the first move, that way, China and Russia couldn't lay blame at America's doorstep for protecting its own people and our allies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Our Nation is facing a dark period in its history and all the "Far left-wing Democrats" can do is act as obstructionists towards our present leadership. What a shame that is. The Democrats suffer from, "Sore loser syndrome." I believe God, ultimately placed Trump in the Presidency, therefore, these "Left-wing" Democrats and a few Republicans are fighting against the will of God. Basically, it has to be a miracle that Trump was able to victoriously win over the Clinton juggernaut. The life time Politicians in Washington are angry because an "Outsider" dared to win the highest position our Nation has to offer.

glorydaz

The North Koreans have been working with the Iranians for decades, sharing information and technology. North Koreans also helped the Syrians build a plutonium producing reactor, but the Israelis destroyed it.

The "goal" seems to be an EMP device, which strategically detonated would destroy the U.S. electrical grid and send us "back to the horse and buggy days".
So far, their "reentry" nose cones have burned up following separation and their warheads have not been reduced to less than 1,000 pounds. As well, they are working on a "Poseidon" sub launched system.
So far...

This is what I'm expecting. The way to take the USA out of the mix would be to disrupt our power grid....it would take years (if we survived the panic).

I don't know why our Seals can't sneak in there and chop off the heads of the leadership of N Korea.:mad:

glorydaz

I believe the Trump Administration is waiting for NK to make the first move, that way, China and Russia couldn't lay blame at America's doorstep for protecting its own people and our allies.

Hey, GM, it's good to see you back.

It's incredible to me that Trump is having to fight the swamp critters at this particular point in history. Reading about these end times was sure easier than being here in person.....that's what I say. :)

jsanford108

The missiles that NK fires are "Designed" to fall short of hitting any "landmass," therefore, that doesn't make them faulty. If NK truly wanted to hit SK or Japan, at this time, they could. NKs problem is, they don't have the capability to place a miniaturized Nuclear warhead at the top of their missiles. So far as Russia goes, they are truly our enemy and if not for our stockpile of Nuclear and Hydrogen weaponry, they'ed attack and take over America in a heartbeat. The goal of Communism is to rule the world. In addition, the ONLY thing holding back Communism from ruling the entire world is the U.S.A.

Of course NK will claim that their failures were "designed" to fall short. Any one as egotistical as NK would say that. That is my point. They have claimed to have capability for a decade. Yet every missile is just a "test," "designed to fall short."

Russia is not communist. This is common Cold War projection. Liberals hate Russia because of their defense of freedoms and morality. Conservatives hate Russia because...."they are commies!"aka: ignorance of geopolitics.

Yes, Communism wants to rule the world. But what holds them back is not the US, but their failures as a successful system. The only countries where Communism is in effect, in terms as a ruling government, are places where it was an easy transition to power. Such as, dictatorship, anarchy, etc. Communism cannot effectively spread as long as opposition exists.

Russia is in opposition to Communism. Their history is negatively affected by Communism, thus their very negative view towards it. Many times, Russian Officials, including Putin, have expressed their sorrow over such a bleak past, as well as angst towards Communism/Marxism, etc. Thus, in conclusion, the applications you make toward Russia are false, seemingly based out of either prejudices of past, or liberal immorality (I am betting on the former).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Its really all about Israel. The ungodly atheistic nations hate Israel because Israel represents God and Jesus Christ, even if they don't. The Muslim nations would like to annihilate the Jews that also represents God and Jesus Christ even though they don't. In some of these atheistic countries you can go to prison if you have a Bible or try to distribute Bibles.

This is so. The Lord Jesus Christ has many titles, including the Son of David.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course NK will claim that their failures were "designed" to fall short. Any one as egotistical as NK would say that. That is my point. They have claimed to have capability for a decade. Yet every missile is just a "test," "designed to fall short."

Russia is not communist. This is common Cold War projection. Liberals hate Russia because of their defense of freedoms and morality. Conservatives hate Russia because...."they are commies!"aka: ignorance of geopolitics.

Yes, Communism wants to rule the world. But what holds them back is not the US, but their failures as a successful system. The only countries where Communism is in effect, in terms as a ruling government, are places where it was an easy transition to power. Such as, dictatorship, anarchy, etc. Communism cannot effectively spread as long as opposition exists.

Russia is in opposition to Communism. Their history is negatively affected by Communism, thus their very negative view towards it. Many times, Russian Officials, including Putin, have expressed their sorrow over such a bleak past, as well as angst towards Communism/Marxism, etc. Thus, in conclusion, the applications you make toward Russia are false, seemingly based out of either prejudices of past, or liberal immorality (I am betting on the former).

If I understand what you're trying to say is, NK is shooting missiles in order to "hit their target" but, falling short, I would have to call your attention to the fact that, a missile without a warhead would not bring about any TRUE destructive value. You appear to have a "Naive" view of Communist aggression and its end goal being, "World domination."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, including all unbelievers in the USA.

LA

jsanford108

If I understand what you're trying to say is, NK is shooting missiles in order to "hit their target" but, falling short, I would have to call your attention to the fact that, a missile without a warhead would not bring about any TRUE destructive value. You appear to have a "Naive" view of Communist aggression and its end goal being, "World domination."

Two points:
First, how do you know these NK missiles did not have destructive capability and were simply tests?

Second, I would disagree with your analysis of my knowledge of Communism. Granted, I did not study it, any more than any other science major. However, I have read many history books, watched the documentary "Agenda," as well as "American Reds," and examined various other sources of information on Communism (including a review of the Communist Party Agenda [US]). I do not disagree that their goal is to dominate the world. To even imply that is ignorance. So either, you view me as ignorant, despite the various points I have made, or you have ignored what I have stated.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This sounds a bit odd..........:idunno:

"Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel — he was indeed the firstborn, but because he defiled his father’s bed his birthright was given to the sons of Joseph, the son of Israel, so that the genealogy is not listed according to the birthright yet Judah prevailed over his brothers and from him came a ruler, although the birthright was Joseph’s" (1 Chronicles 5:1-2)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I know more than I am letting on. But I can't tell you all. It's a secret.

God & Jesus & The Holy Ghost Be With Us All & Always!!

Michael

:angel: :cloud9: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.