IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Two points:
First, how do you know these NK missiles did not have destructive capability and were simply tests?

Second, I would disagree with your analysis of my knowledge of Communism. Granted, I did not study it, any more than any other science major. However, I have read many history books, watched the documentary "Agenda," as well as "American Reds," and examined various other sources of information on Communism (including a review of the Communist Party Agenda [US]). I do not disagree that their goal is to dominate the world. To even imply that is ignorance. So either, you view me as ignorant, despite the various points I have made, or you have ignored what I have stated.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Kim may be NUTS, however, he's not totally insane. He realizes that the day he decides to "push the Nuclear button" will be the beginning of the end of his power hold on NK, the destruction of his country and his own demise. So, unless he's in a "suicide mood" at the moment, he'll avoid hitting that button. The U.S. is more than capable of utterly destroying NK at any given moment. Kim has had several opportunities to fire on our ships yet, hasn't. My opinion is, the military placed those ships near NK in order to taunt them into firing on them and thereby, give us "Carte Blanche" to retaliate without being accused of "taking first blood." After all, Russia and China can't blame another Country for protecting itself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once you and your fundy friends have finished playing out your apocalyptic fantasy stories from Revelation, would it be OK for the rest of us to have our planet back?

Even if it is a bit scorched?

Stuart

Your opinion is of no consequence. After all, you're "Spiritually dead" and have no discernment regarding this discussion. Thanks for playing though.

jsanford108

Kim may be NUTS, however, he's not totally insane. He realizes that the day he decides to "push the Nuclear button" will be the beginning of the end of his power hold on NK, the destruction of his country and his own demise. So, unless he's in a "suicide mood" at the moment, he'll avoid hitting that button. The U.S. is more than capable of utterly destroying NK at any given moment. Kim has had several opportunities to fire on our ships yet, hasn't. My opinion is, the military placed those ships near NK in order to taunt them into firing on them and thereby, give us "Carte Blanche" to retaliate without being accused of "taking first blood." After all, Russia and China can't blame another Country for protecting itself.

That is a very good point. And an excellent diagnostic opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

oatmeal

North Korea has been threatening the U.S. with Nuclear Destruction for quite a while now and from all accounts, they're getting real close to having an ICBM and a miniaturized Nuclear device that will be able to reach several States in our Nation. Some experts are saying, it will take the North Koreans another year and others are saying the North have the capabilities at this present time. Russia, China, and Iran may soon get the inkling that it's time for them to join in on the plan.

Russia isn't too happy with us at this time and China won't lift a finger to help us calm down the North Koreans. President Trump asked the Chinese President to help with the North Korean "problem" however, they did nothing. China is one of our enemies and will remain so. Russia will follow China's lead because they share a Communist Ideology. Iran is a Nation led by Islamic Zealots. No doubt, China and perhaps, Russia is supplying North Korea with "Advanced Missile Technology."

Sooner or later we'll have to take action on the North Korean situation, which could possibly cause Russia and China to take the North Koreans side. We know that God Himself will someday destroy this earth and create a "New" Heaven and a "New" earth. Therefore, God will not allow mankind to destroy the earth with an all out Nuclear Holocaust. Could it be that we're on the threshold of a time when God will take the "Body of Christ" out of this world and thereby, bring about the rule of the "Anti-Christ" and the Tribulation period?

Our country is divided at this point in history and there is strife, great anger, hatred, violence, and obstruction towards the government. Not since the "Cuban Missile Crisis" in the early sixties has there been a more "Dangerous" time in our Nations history. Could we be entering the final days?

It is nearer than it was two seconds ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the MANY things I have against the "Left-Wing Democrats" is their inability to be "Intellectually Honest" when they're confronted with a political question. They simply stick to the "Party line" and will not budge. I see this time and time again on Cable News outlets. Even if it makes them look foolish, they'll choose the "Party line" over reason and logic. Intellectual honesty is imperative if one desires to have a discussion/debate. After all, universal right and wrong MUST be accepted by both participants. Left-Wing Democrats seem to desire to place arguments, debates, and discussions in their own form of "Grey Area."

musterion

I've read a lot of What If scenarios on an EMP attack. Worst case scenario, the larger the urban area that's knocked out, the fewer people from within that area will ever make it out alive. It's the ladder principle - a fall off the bottom rung huts a lot less than off the top. Not a "their fault" thing but the bigger the urban area you live in, the higher off the ground you are/the farther you have to drop if the ladder breaks. Rural, typically bottom rung or near it.

Mentioning this because of the pervasive fear that the closer to an urban area you live, the worse off you'll be when people start to pour out of it in a starving rampage. That could be true, short of a complete shutdown of all systems. Either way, be prepared.

Epoisses

The only way to be ready is by believing in Jesus and trusting that he is in control of our lives. The faithless survival preppers with the bunker in the backyard who trust in their human abilities won't make it while the pregnant and barefoot teenager in the trailer park who puts her trust in Jesus will.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I earnestly believe that God placed President Trump in office. If I'm correct and I believe I am, Trump will finish his four-year term and Lord Willing four years beyond that, if the end doesn't take place beforehand.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No you don't.

Oh, musterion, yes I do know more than I am letting on. I know details that you could not know as fact, and I would not know if the Lord God didn't tell me privately. I am sorry that people thanked you for not believing me. Ay!!

Much Love And God's Best For You,

Michael

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've read that NK is in the process of working on a "Hydrogen Bomb" which is capable of killing millions rather than tens of thousands. it's been said it will take them six months to eighteen months to create such a device. No doubt, China is helping them along with this venture. China obviously isn't helping to curtail NK with its goal of continuing to expand its missile program.

musterion

Oh, musterion, yes I do know more than I am letting on. I know details that you could not know as fact, and I would not know if the Lord God didn't tell me privately. I am sorry that people thanked you for not believing me. Ay!!

Much Love And God's Best For You,

Michael

Oh, so God has conveniently told you to keep your mouth shut, while allowing you to tell people you're His prophet.

Got it.

musterion

The only way to be ready is by believing in Jesus and trusting that he is in control of our lives. The faithless survival preppers with the bunker in the backyard who trust in their human abilities won't make it while the pregnant and barefoot teenager in the trailer park who puts her trust in Jesus will.

God has promised through Paul to meet the needs of those who have believed the Gospel of grace, Phil 4:19, but that does not cancel out Prov 22:3, 27:12, 2 Thess 3:10

Status
Not open for further replies.