IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And that's what you meant by saying you want civility in this thread.

Well, like I said, if I offend your sensibilities and you can't abide with this thread, then, move along.This is a thread about Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, if you reject MAD, then, perhaps you ought to find another thread to your liking?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul taught: faith in Christ as your only Savior. And, without works to the Gentiles.

This is the exact same thing he taught the Jews. Salvation is not dependent on works for anyone.

Our works must be the result of Christ in us, the hope of glory.

No works - no glory.

Samie

I'm sharing the "True Gospel" in this thread. Create your own thread and set your own rules. Understand? Probably not?
The true gospel must NOT be against what the gospel is all about: Christ and Him crucified.

But your brand of "true gospel" teaches against what Christ Himself taught. You teach people are born in sin, hence born lost. But Jesus taught that people are born NOT lost, as He explained in the parables of the lost sheep, lost coin and lost son.

Before the sheep was lost, it was with its shepherd; before the coin was lost, it was with its owner; before the son went lost, he was with his father. So with us all. We were born NOT lost, and to be NOT lost is to be in Christ.

Attack this issue, not me.

SimpleMan77

Peter preached The Kingdom Gospel to the Lost Sheep. That Gospel (Message) was about a future time when Christ will return to earth and set up His Kingdom to reign over His people, Israel. Christ will sit on the throne of David during that period of time. The Body of Christ (The Church) isn't included in that Kingdom. When a member of the Body of Christ leaves this world, they go to be with the Lord in Heaven.

From the time that God used Peter (not Paul) to open the door of Salvation by Faith and Grace to the Gentiles, show me where in Peter's teachings or epistles that he is preaching a different Gospel than Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which most certainly proves Gentiles can become Hebrews, but only through Abraham.

You do know Abraham is referred to in scripture as a Hebrew, don't you?

Paul said Abraham is the father of us all.

Yes, I do. If you do a study of the word "Hebrew" you'll find that it meant "A sojourner who had crossed the Euphrates River."

Samie

Even Paul taught that people, believers and non-believers, are all offspring (Greek genos) or children of God (Acts 17:29).

He then proceeded to tell the non-believers that God now commands all men everywhere to repent, v30. You claim to be preaching the gospel that Paul preached, but you go against Paul by teaching that non-believers are NOT the children of God yet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
From the time that God used Peter (not Paul) to open the door of Salvation by Faith and Grace to the Gentiles, show me where in Peter's teachings or epistles that he is preaching a different Gospel than Paul.

I don't have time to answer this question at this time. It would take more time than I have right now. In the meantime, you could do your own study? I'm not here to be the "Bible Answer Man." I'm here to preach the Grace Gospel and explain MAD a wee bit. I'm almost certain you could find the answer you seek on your own. Unless, you feel inadequate to do so? Do you feel inadequate? Got to go for now.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Back then, works were necessary according to the Kingdom Gospel.

Besides Paul, Jesus also preached the kingdom gospel and he taught we will be rewarded according to our works.

You evidently believe that our reward for our works is salvation. That's a perversion. (Not true).

Abraham demonstrated faith by his works. When God told him to sacrifice Isaac, Abraham had faith that God would resurrect Isaac.

Because of his faith Abraham received grace and now is the father of us all.

SimpleMan77

I don't have time to answer this question at this time. It would take more time than I have right now. In the meantime, you could do your own study? I'm not here to be the "Bible Answer Man." I'm here to preach the Grace Gospel and explain MAD a wee bit. I'm almost certain you could find the answer you seek on your own. Unless, you feel inadequate to do so? Do you feel inadequate? Got to go for now.

If there were scriptures, they could be provided in less time than your answer took. The problem is that they aren't there.

I can and have studied the Bible extensively, and I can tell you that you won't find anywhere after Acts 10 where Peter preached a Mosaic-law-based Gospel to anyone.

I can also show you in scripture that it was Peter who first experienced and preached that the Gentiles could be justified by faith, and that was when Paul didn't have any revelation other than that Jesus was the Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If there were scriptures, they could be provided in less time than your answer took. The problem is that they aren't there.

I can and have studied the Bible extensively, and I can tell you that you won't find anywhere after Acts 10 where Peter preached a Mosaic-law-based Gospel to anyone.

I can also show you in scripture that it was Peter who first experienced and preached that the Gentiles could be justified by faith, and that was when Paul didn't have any revelation other than that Jesus was the Christ.

:chuckle: Your attitude as a "Newbie" requires me to place you on my "Infamous Ignore List." :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I won't be putting up with wise guys, smart alecks, know-it-alls, and disrupters on this thread. You smart off, you go straight to Ignore. Is's as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.