ECT Is Christ divided?

Jamie Gigliotti

Oh. Another original stumper, of which I had not thought.

Stunning.

Slower: the basis of the believer's justification is not the LORD God's love.

I know that's quite deep, England Dan...So chew on it, with that wafer "god" of yours.

So why don't you want to get real? You bob and weave. I'm sorry that you've missed the Love boat. Its all about love. He is love.

popsthebuilder

"Is Christ divided?" 1 Corinthians1:13
No. There is one Spiritual body of Christ.
Christ, as in Jesus of Nazareth the Christ, as he walked the earth as man, was one. He ascended past that state returning to be wholly one with GOD, being freed of the fleshly bindings of man.

The second coming will be wholly different, but the same. The Crist will again walk the earth, yet will be everywhere. The body of the church will again be pure, by God's will, by sacrifice of self(want/greed), unconditional love for GOD as he loves us(pure, no sin), and love for all his creation(loving kindness).

The testament that it brings forth will be utterly unifying under GOD, only by his will alone, with our patience and perseverance in faithfulness.

2¢, not really,
With humility none the less

Peace

john w

Hall of Fame
So why don't you want to get real? You bob and weave. I'm sorry that you've missed the Love boat. Its all about love. He is love.

Quit imitating my "bob and weave"-you cannot pull it off, as I can.

" Its all about love. He is love."-you

Made up. The # attribute of the LORD God in the book, is His holiness, not His love. You'd know that, had you studied and surveyed the book, as I do, instead of just surfing the web, and listening to your Professor Demas/Judas.

SaulToPaul 2

Made up. The # attribute of the LORD God in the book, is His holiness, not His love. You'd know that, had you studied and surveyed the book, as I do, instead of just surfing the web, and listening to your Professor Demas/Judas.

I can tell, you Breenite, that you have not read much from the "Apostle of Love" John.

Cross Reference

Christ, as in Jesus of Nazareth the Christ, as he walked the earth as man, was one. He ascended past that state returning to be wholly one with GOD, being freed of the fleshly bindings of man.

The second coming will be wholly different, but the same. The Crist will again walk the earth, yet will be everywhere. The body of the church will again be pure, by God's will, by sacrifice of self(want/greed), unconditional love for GOD as he loves us(pure, no sin), and love for all his creation(loving kindness).

The testament that it brings forth will be utterly unifying under GOD, only by his will alone, with our patience and perseverance in faithfulness.

2¢, not really,
With humility none the less

Peace

Amen and Amen!!

john w

Hall of Fame
I am hardcore follower of Kenneth Dollar and Creflo Copeland.

So, I assume that is why you are the unofficial Mayor of TOL, loaded with big bucks, as mayors don't make as much as sheriff deputies, or brine testers, or vacuum cleaner salesman, or part time real estate brokers.

You ought to try being a fountain pen repairman, Mayor.

Am I running out of material, here? Curious...