ECT Is Christ divided?

Cross Reference

Through the human life of the man Jesus, born of Mary, was the Word, the expression of God made manifest. With that understanding can the scriptures be true that God was in man reconciling the world to Himself. 2 Cor. 5:19

john w

Hall of Fame
So have you seen them, have you counted them yourself, that you know there are "perhaps 60," or did you make that up? Or did you "just reads this on another site?"
Me too.

, fraud. You have no clue, as to this "the" Greek." There is no such thing, so, fold, before I embarrass you further. Being a former negotiator, I am giving you the option to "save face," bow put, gracefully. Take it.

Hitting a wee bit too much from the "chalice," this morning, that "blood of Jesus," at the re-sacrifice of this fake "Jesus" you Romans down, with your wafer "god?"

Yes...Hmmmm...good....good cracker...........

And knock off your misquoting others.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nice punt. Proclaiming your greatness may not help your arguments.

Nice copying me, with your "punt" reference.

Knock it off, Catholic drone.

Don't confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to your 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem, with any alleged failure on my part, to make a brilliant argument.

And I told you to sit down.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Hitting a wee bit too much from the "chalice," this morning, that "blood of Jesus," at the re-sacrifice of this fake "Jesus" you Romans down, with your wafer "god?"

Yes...Hmmmm...good....good cracker...........

And knock off your misquoting others.
That's it?

Weak.

And yes I did take communion this morning and I try to every day at least once.

Jamie Gigliotti

Nice copying me, with your "punt" reference.

Knock it off, Catholic drone.

Don't confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to your 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem, with any alleged failure on my part, to make a brilliant argument.

And I told you to sit down.

I'm not Catholic, but there are some Catholic's who are filled with Christ, i.e. His Spirit, His love. Whether you like it or not.

Love is the key (demonstrated through, faith. Grace and His Spirit), just as Paul, Peter, John, James and Jesus agree. Do you?
Do you know how much He loves you? How much He wants to pour His love through you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Love is the key (demonstrated through, faith. Grace and His Spirit), just as Paul, Peter, John, James and Jesus agree. Do you?

The LORD God's love saves no one, so that is quite irrelevant to the issue. But thanks, England Dan and John Ford Coley.

Do you know how much He loves you? How much He wants to pour His love through you?

Wow! I had not heard that, and no one ever mentioned that on TOL before!

You are beginning to bore us.

Jamie Gigliotti

The LORD God's love saves no one, so that is quite irrelevant to the issue. But thanks, England Dan and John Ford Coley.

Wow! I had not heard that, and no one ever mentioned that on TOL before!

You are beginning to bore us.

"So loved the world" His love is where Grace is born.
Do you know how much He loves you?

john w

Hall of Fame
"So loved the world" His love is where Grace is born.
Do you know how much He loves you?

Slower: the basis of the believer's justification is not the LORD God's love.

I know that's quite deep, England Dan...So chew on it, with that wafer "god" of yours.

Jamie Gigliotti

I know that's quite deep, England Dan...So chew on it, with that wafer "god" of yours.
"What's love got to do with it?" Tina or John W.

Jesus, "I have made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love for which You have loved Me may be in them and I in them." John 17:26

Paul, "but God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

John if you have not experienced His love, it is not too late. His love, His presence is more real than anything. I pray you can let go and trust Him and His love that is higher, and wider, and deeper than you could imagine...

john w

Hall of Fame

John if you have not experienced His love, it is not too late. His love, His presence is more real than anything. I pray you can let go and trust Him and His love that is higher, and wider, and deeper than you could imagine...

Oh. Another original stumper, of which I had not thought.

Stunning.

john w

Hall of Fame
A might curious how "England" Dan later became a country sanger.

Shore is. As curious as Rafe Hollester becoming an Italiano Acapella sanger. Now, snap your fingers, and follow the bouncing ball, Mayor:

"Acapella. . . Acapella"