Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

drbrumley

Bob Enyart said:
God did not tell us to only have compassion, understanding, and love. If there were a child molester, would you do everything you could to stop him? OF COURSE! So, you wouldn't have compassion and understanding but you would say "You're wrong and I'm going to stop you if I can," right? So is it apathy to allow people who are destroying themselves and others to keep going without standing up and warning them and saying "You're wrong, what you're doing is a perversion, you're destroying yourself and others." If you don't say that to the homosexuals that you know, you hate them

Lovejoy

I really, truly, believe that we all (the four of us right now) agree with that, drbrumley. It is, at this point, just a matter of how we approach the delivery, and how we clean up the mess afterward.

Agape4Robin

drbrumley said:
If it works for you? Huh? Are you suggesting biblical truth such as this doesn't work for you?
It has been my experience that hurtful and hateful words do little to draw a person to you. However, I have seen kind words and calm voices make a person even resistant. I strive to apply biblical truth in my walk with Jesus, some times I succeed and sometimes I fail. But I go on and ask God to show me what to do and what to say.....I have to be honest and say that I am not always so loving and "tolerant", but I am still learning. I don't have all the answers. But I seek them.
Look closely and you will see that I am a woman who loves Christ with all her heart.

drbrumley

Lovejoy said:
I really, truly, believe that we all (the four of us right now) agree with that, drbrumley. It is, at this point, just a matter of how we approach the delivery, and how we clean up the mess afterward.

Actually, that was meant for BeanieWeenie!!!!