In Other News Today.....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Professional Imbecile George Zimmerman Retweets Graphic Photo of Trayvon Martin's Dead Body

...Zimmerman's most recent act of Zimmer******** is most likely his most appalling contribution to society yet. Though the tweet has now been deleted by Twitter officials, Zimmerman reportedly retweeted the following proclamation that he is a "one man army," an incendiary statement maddeningly paired with a gruesome photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse.

:loser:
Anyone still defending this loser?

he killed a teen who attacked him

what's all the fuss?

drbrumley

Funny how the Israelis don't seem the least bit interested in fighting ISIS.

Anyone else notice this?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Professional Imbecile George Zimmerman Retweets Graphic Photo of Trayvon Martin's Dead Body

...Zimmerman's most recent act of Zimmer******** is most likely his most appalling contribution to society yet. Though the tweet has now been deleted by Twitter officials, Zimmerman reportedly retweeted the following proclamation that he is a "one man army," an incendiary statement maddeningly paired with a gruesome photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse.

:loser:
Anyone still defending this loser?

Here, let me help you feel at home Aaron.

10782451-large.jpg

While I'm at it:

bsd_naacp_fbgraphic_ferguson_js1a.png

72785713-supporters-of-inmate-mumia-abu-jamal-rally-gettyimages.jpg

Geepers! I believe God set a standard when He created "a man and a woman" to become one flesh.
And for those who don't care about God, Mother Nature set the same standard.
There are all kinds of shenanigans up to which we may get. Where do they lead us?
Where are you getting this quote, "a man and a woman"? You appear to be quoting a source. Chapter and verse please?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While you're at what? Not addressing the post?

Yup, sounds like you...

Do you really think all of the media attention was about a little black thug and a "White Hispanic" who shot him in self defense?

Liberals couldn't have cared less about Trayvon Martin, he was just another vehicle they used to try and put more restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights, in this case the "Stand Your Ground" law in Florida.

When in doubt, just read what liberals have to say.

Zimmerman's Not Guilty. But Florida Sure Is.
Blame the state’s bad laws for Trayvon Martin’s death.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...blame_florida_for_trayvon_martin_s_death.html

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where are you getting this quote, "a man and a woman"? You appear to be quoting a source. Chapter and verse please?

Genesis 2:22-24 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man.
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."
24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Matthew 19:4-6
4 "Haven't you read," He replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

WizardofOz

Do you really think all of the media attention was about a little black thug and a "White Hispanic" who shot him in self defense?

Liberals couldn't have cared less about Trayvon Martin, he was just another vehicle they used to try and put more restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights, in this case the "Stand Your Ground" law in Florida.

When in doubt, just read what liberals have to say.

Zimmerman's Not Guilty. But Florida Sure Is.
Blame the state’s bad laws for Trayvon Martin’s death.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...blame_florida_for_trayvon_martin_s_death.html

Still not addressing my post...:dunce:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still not addressing my post...:dunce:

If your post were honest you'd acknowledge what I just said.

George Zimmerman represented the citizens of Florida and their "Stand Your Ground" law when he sent the thug Trayvon Martin into eternal damnation. Is Zimmerman's life currently a mess? I'll leave it to soap opera queens to talk about that.

WizardofOz

March 26th 2003

This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism

Nathan Eckert
George W. Bush may think that a war against Iraq is the solution to our problems, but the reality is, it will only serve to create far more.

This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher. It will not end the threat of weapons of mass destruction; it will make possible their further proliferation. And it will not lay the groundwork for the flourishing of democracy throughout the Mideast; it will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence.

If you thought Osama bin Laden was bad, just wait until the countless children who become orphaned by U.S. bombs in the coming weeks are all grown up. Do you think they will forget what country dropped the bombs that killed their parents? In 10 or 15 years, we will look back fondly on the days when there were only a few thousand Middle Easterners dedicated to destroying the U.S. and willing to die for the fundamentalist cause. From this war, a million bin Ladens will bloom.

And what exactly is our endgame here? Do we really believe that we can install Gen. Tommy Franks as the ruler of Iraq? Is our arrogance and hubris so great that we actually believe that a U.S. provisional military regime will be welcomed with open arms by the Iraqi people? Democracy cannot possibly thrive under coercion. To take over a country and impose one's own system of government without regard for the people of that country is the very antithesis of democracy. And it is doomed to fail.

A war against Iraq is not only morally wrong, it will be an unmitigated disaster.

No It Won't

Bob Sheffer
No it won't.

It just won't. None of that will happen.

You're getting worked up over nothing. Everything is going to be fine. So just relax, okay? You're really overreacting.

"This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher"?

It won't.

"It will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence"?

Not really.

"A war against Iraq is not only morally wrong, it will be an unmitigated disaster"?

Sorry, no, I disagree.

"To take over a country and impose one's own system of government without regard for the people of that country is the very antithesis of democracy"?

You are completely wrong.

Trust me, it's all going to work out perfect. Nothing bad is going to happen. It's all under control.

Why do you keep saying these things? I can tell when there's trouble looming, and I really don't sense that right now. We're in control of this situation, and we know what we're doing. So stop being so pessimistic.

Look, you've been proven wrong, so stop talking. You've had your say already. Be quiet, okay? Everything's fine.

You're wrong.

Nathan Eckert vs Bob Sheffer
The Onion can be funny when it's not tragically accurate...:sigh:

drbrumley

This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism

Nathan Eckert
George W. Bush may think that a war against Iraq is the solution to our problems, but the reality is, it will only serve to create far more.

This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher. It will not end the threat of weapons of mass destruction; it will make possible their further proliferation. And it will not lay the groundwork for the flourishing of democracy throughout the Mideast; it will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence.

If you thought Osama bin Laden was bad, just wait until the countless children who become orphaned by U.S. bombs in the coming weeks are all grown up. Do you think they will forget what country dropped the bombs that killed their parents? In 10 or 15 years, we will look back fondly on the days when there were only a few thousand Middle Easterners dedicated to destroying the U.S. and willing to die for the fundamentalist cause. From this war, a million bin Ladens will bloom.

And what exactly is our endgame here? Do we really believe that we can install Gen. Tommy Franks as the ruler of Iraq? Is our arrogance and hubris so great that we actually believe that a U.S. provisional military regime will be welcomed with open arms by the Iraqi people? Democracy cannot possibly thrive under coercion. To take over a country and impose one's own system of government without regard for the people of that country is the very antithesis of democracy. And it is doomed to fail.

A war against Iraq is not only morally wrong, it will be an unmitigated disaster.

No It Won't

Bob Sheffer
No it won't.

It just won't. None of that will happen.

You're getting worked up over nothing. Everything is going to be fine. So just relax, okay? You're really overreacting.

"This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher"?

It won't.

"It will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence"?

Not really.

"A war against Iraq is not only morally wrong, it will be an unmitigated disaster"?

Sorry, no, I disagree.

"To take over a country and impose one's own system of government without regard for the people of that country is the very antithesis of democracy"?

You are completely wrong.

Trust me, it's all going to work out perfect. Nothing bad is going to happen. It's all under control.

Why do you keep saying these things? I can tell when there's trouble looming, and I really don't sense that right now. We're in control of this situation, and we know what we're doing. So stop being so pessimistic.

Look, you've been proven wrong, so stop talking. You've had your say already. Be quiet, okay? Everything's fine.

You're wrong.

Nathan Eckert vs Bob Sheffer The Onion can be funny when it's not tragically accurate...:sigh:

:chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jimmy Carter started the destabilization by overthrowing the pro American/pro west Shah of Iran and it's gone downhill since, especially with the pro Muslim policies of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Thus Jimmy Carter's misguided implementation of human rights policies not only indirectly led to overthrow of the Shah of Iran, but also paved the way for loss of more than 600,000 lives, Iran's rule by Ayatollahs, the Iran-Iraq War, Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, and the mass murder of Americans and destruction of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2007/08/jimmy_carters_human_rights_dis.html

I should also remind you Libertarians that Islam has a long history of aggression, and it all stems from the Qur'an.

Islamic Aggression (Jihad)

WizardofOz

Wisconsin company fires seven Muslim workers in prayer break dispute

Seven Muslim workers at an eastern Wisconsin manufacturer have been fired after disregarding a break policy that did not allow them to pray at the times dictated by their faith, the company said on Wednesday.

The terminated workers were among 53 Somali Muslims who walked off the job on Jan. 14 after Ariens Company, a tools and equipment maker in Brillion, Wisconsin, began requiring them to pray only during the two 10-minute breaks provided to them during the day, the company said in a statement.

The seven workers were fired for taking unscheduled breaks, while 14 others have resigned since the walkout. The 32 Muslim employees who came back to work were following the break rules, the company said. Muslims are required to pray five times a day - at daybreak, noon, mid-afternoon, sunset and evening.

"We would have liked for more of the employees to stay, however, we respect their faith, we respect the work they have done for Ariens Company and we respect their decisions," the company said.

The former employees are working with the Council on American-Islamic Relations to determine their next steps, which could include legal action against the company, said Jaylani Hussein, the organization's executive director.

"It came out of nowhere and the company did not want to listen to some suggestions and options to make the current breaks more flexible to align with the prayer schedule," he said.

Ariens, which has 1,500 employees worldwide, has set up designated prayer rooms for Muslim workers in Brillion, the company said. Brillion is about 25 miles south of Green Bay.

The company said letting the workers pray during unscheduled breaks disrupted production schedules. In certain circumstances, workers can be prohibited from praying during unscheduled breaks if it causes an "undue hardship" for the business, according to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Nearly 200 workers, mostly Somali immigrants, were fired from a Cargill Meat Solutions [CARGIL.UL] facility in Fort Morgan, Colorado, on Dec. 31 after staging a walkout to protest what they said were insufficient prayer accommodations.

Link

Who is wrong, the workers or the company? This may heat up if/when the lawsuit goes forward.