I'm Proud Of My Anglo-Saxon Heritage!

MrDante

I have a theory that i believe is correct. These things are only offensive when you are aware of them and especially if you are taught to simmer in resentment over it.

it seems your theory has some merit.

i am white, and not ashamed of it. That kills you doesn't it. I do not feel one single hint of remorse or guilt because of the color of skin and what people who are not me, has chosen to do, and its a 2 way street, blacks do it too.

MrDante

See the title, yes this discussion pertains to me, i am white, and not ashamed of it. That kills you doesn't it. I do not feel one single hint of remorse or guilt because of the color of skin and what people who are not me, has chosen to do, and its a 2 way street, blacks do it too.

GAY-PRIDE-IMAGE.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I now have two african children through marriage. I do not plan on teaching them any of these things unless they ask or is part of school curriculum.

Keep them out of public schools. If you can't home school, you have to pay because of our corruption. But it is worth it. They are in elementary school to learn long division, not the crap on TOL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by ClimateSanity
I now have two african children through marriage. I do not plan on teaching them any of these things unless they ask or is part of school curriculum.

Keep them out of public schools...

How many different ethnicities and cultural backgrounds are children exposed to in their homeschooling environment?

Since the answer to my question is "none", where do those children learn about other ethnicities and cultural backgrounds if not in a public school environment?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How many different ethnicities and cultural backgrounds are children exposed to in their homeschooling environment?

Since the answer to my question is "none", where do those children learn about other ethnicities and cultural backgrounds if not in a public school environment?

i didn't go to school with any ancient romans, but i was exposed to their culture when i was in school

i didn't go to school with any ancient egyptians, but i was exposed to their culture when i was in school

i didn't go to school with any antebellum americans, but i was exposed to their culture when i was in school

i didn't go to school with any iroquois, but i was exposed to their culture when i was in school

i can't begin to list all the different ethnicities and cultural backgrounds i didn't go to school with, but were covered in my curricula

i don't see any reason a homeschooled kid couldn't learn about them too :idunno:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by ClimateSanity

You're wrong about that, ACW. Homeschooled children can be exposed to/learn about other ethnicities and cultural backgrounds, as can private school students. It's just that the parents can decide the setting those other ethnicities and cultural backgrounds are learned about. My daughter was homeschooled from second grade through twelfth grade. When we were still in California, she was friends with Mexicans, Asians, and her best friend was African American. Most of them were met at church and in our neighborhood. A few were met at homeschooling "field trips," where a bunch of homeschooling families would meet at the local skating rink or parks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Keep them out of public schools. If you can't home school, you have to pay because of our corruption. But it is worth it. They are in elementary school to learn long division, not the crap on TOL.

yes, that's what all schools should be. About academics.

ClimateSanity

I know one thing. They dont need to be exposed to the gangster culture of the inner city. No need to be told they are acting white or betraying "their people". No thank you. All that resentment and hostility and whitey is out to get me can stay as far away from my kids as possible. If that means homeschooling, then so be it.