I'm Proud Of My Anglo-Saxon Heritage!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

These kinds of threads are thinly disguised excuses to promote a 'racist' agenda!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

These kinds of threads are thinly disguised excuses to promote a 'racist' agenda!

:roses:

you_win_prize_downs.jpg

Reactions: Lon

MrDante

Currently running on the CBC is an ad for an upcoming program - they put together snippets from other sources - one that stuck in my head is the host of the weekly show Cross Country Checkup, who is of indigenous stock - he says:

"I'm proud of being Anishinaabe"

it occurred to me that you would never hear "I'm proud of my European Heritage", or "I'm proud of my English Heritage"

it's not uncommon to see Irish or Welsh or generic Celtic Heritage celebrated

when did it become unfashionable to be proud of your English/Anglo-Saxon/European Heritage?

you have an orange and you are comparing it to a pile of apples.

"I'm proud of being Anishinaabe". BEING not heritatge

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
when did it become unfashionable to be proud of your English/Anglo-Saxon/European Heritage?

I'm proud to be an American. I have deep British roots. My direct ancestor is siblings with Josiah Bartlett. And so are likely millions of Americans that are Yankees, even when we don't live there any more.

We came from this guy.

My mother's side is British and German, but also very old in America.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, what estimated percentage of the black population are you ok with

All of the percentage that doesn't want to hurt me (rape, rob, murder), or others and don't want to commit crimes against others.

I have the same exact problem with the percentage of whites and those of other races who do such. Unfortunately, black males disproportionately do those things, even though they are much less of the population, they far exceed others in crime.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

ClimateSanity

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your ancestors were racist and you are guilty forever....no matter what...unless you completely bow the knee to the liberal establishment and parrot everything they say.

Well no, my ancestors were irish slaves too - but somehow i am guilty of something.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
you have an orange and you are comparing it to a pile of apples.

"I'm proud of being Anishinaabe". BEING not heritatge

explain

... the author of this thread, who loves America so much that he moved to Canada.

you sir, are a retard

good day to you

Lets get to the heart of the matter shall we?

Why would a black person be offended if he heard you say that blacks like watermelon?

because reasons