I'm Proud Of My Anglo-Saxon Heritage!

quip

BANNED
Banned
All of the percentage that doesn't want to hurt me (rape, rob, murder), or others and don't want to commit crimes against others.

So, if or when you make broadbrush racial slurs (ala doser) how do you make sure you specifically target those previously mentioned above?
If not, then this discussion doesn't pertain to you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, if or when you make broadbrush racial slurs (ala doser) how do you make sure you specifically target those previously mentioned above?
If not, then this discussion doesn't pertain to you.

See the title, yes this discussion pertains to me, i am white, and not ashamed of it. That kills you doesn't it. I do not feel one single hint of remorse or guilt because of the color of skin and what people who are not me, has chosen to do, and its a 2 way street, blacks do it too.

Why most liberals who hate truth are even trying now to pretend their lord and savior Darwin - wasnt an abject real racist and are trying to cover for him, its all hilarious irony we are all seeing on a daily basis as we watch all the melting snowflakes who never learned how to deal with, well anything.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Lets get to the heart of the matter shall we?

Why would a black person be offended if he heard you say that blacks like watermelon?

Its demeaning reference to slavery.

If you pay attention to racist portrayals of African Americans, you will notice the frequent appearance of watermelons. The trope has its roots in American slavery.

Why watermelons? The curator of the Jim Crow Museum, defenders of slavery used the watermelon as a symbol of simplicity. African Americans, the argument went, were happy as slaves. They didn’t need the complicated responsibilities of freedom; they just needed some shade and a cool, delicious treat.

Link

quip

BANNED
Banned
See the title, yes this discussion pertains to me, i am white, and not ashamed of it. That kills you doesn't it. I do not feel one single hint of remorse or guilt because of the color of skin and what people who are not me, has chosen to do, and its a 2 way street, blacks do it too.

Why most liberals who hate truth are even trying now to pretend their lord and savior Darwin - wasnt an abject real racist and are trying to cover for him, its all hilarious irony we are all seeing on a daily basis as we watch all the melting snowflakes who never learned how to deal with, well anything.

This rant has nothing to do with doser and my discussion. Feel free to add anything of relevance though.

quip

BANNED
Banned
:doh: it's only a "reference to slavery" if you choose to see it that way

only two kinds of people see it that way - racists and retards

which are you?

:doh: when its used as race-bait innuendo ..its reference to slavery was specifically "chosen" by the racist in question. In this case you doser.

quip

BANNED
Banned
that's your (incorrect) assumption

in fact, it was used as retard-bait innuendo

and it worked! :banana:

Well, then you should be proud of yourself for being perceived as a racist by millions of retards.

You're a class act doser! :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Its demeaning reference to slavery.

If you pay attention to racist portrayals of African Americans, you will notice the frequent appearance of watermelons. The trope has its roots in American slavery.

Why watermelons? The curator of the Jim Crow Museum, defenders of slavery used the watermelon as a symbol of simplicity. African Americans, the argument went, were happy as slaves. They didn’t need the complicated responsibilities of freedom; they just needed some shade and a cool, delicious treat.

Link

I never knew that, only that it was a no no and hateful. So, they are offended by words that have a history of hate associated with them?

ClimateSanity

I have a theory that i believe is correct. These things are only offensive when you are aware of them and especially if you are taught to simmer in resentment over it. Of the african americans i am aware of that were raised by white parents, they dont hold these resentments and actually do well in life compared to their other african american counter parts.

I now have two african children through marriage. I do not plan on teaching them any of these things unless they ask or is part of school curriculum.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have a theory that i believe is correct. These things are only offensive when you are aware of them and especially if you are taught to simmer in resentment over it. Of the african americans i am aware of that were raised by white parents, they dont hold these resentments and actually do well in life compared to their other african american counter parts.

I now have two african children through marriage. I do not plan on teaching them any of these things unless they ask or is part of school curriculum.

Congrats on getting married :)