I'm a proud homophobe

TracerBullet

No, not really, although in the 1960s I was opposed to removing homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Why?

I do not think the video suggested pedophilia, as there were no young children, nor latent age children, rather the potential victims were post-puberty young men, high school senior age, it seems?
so just what were you suggesting when you posted that video?

What I note is how you slant the perspective, when any position where there stands disagreement, to the worst case scenario, in this case, suggesting the video depicts grown men forcing themselves on small children. This is playing to the worst case scenario and generalizing from that position, as if the presumption is indicative of the norm, as well any conclusion other than the one you prefer.

Projection?

TracerBullet

The video, they look older then 16 years old to me. Boys older than this, or 18 years, do fall to homosexual men, who assume they will experiment, or are too innocent to know better.

do you also believe the disgusting racist allegation that rapists are primarily black men?

TracerBullet

Well it's a sin. I have homosexual people in my life that I love very much. But it's still a sin.

just as wearing poly cotton blends is a sin but we don't see people claiming that individuals wearing mixed fabrics target minors for abuse and exploitation

alwight

:yawn: Ac 17:26

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Are you a Sodomite (heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:13])? :smokie:
Are you a creep?
Every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination. Leviticus 11:41 :sherlock:

GuySmiley

Having ostraconophobia would make more sense, since shellfish was mentioned more in the bible.
I can only find one place shellfish is mentioned. Actually it isn't mentioned there either, but included as fish with no fins or scales. What references do you know of?

alwight

I can only find one place shellfish is mentioned. Actually it isn't mentioned there either, but included as fish with no fins or scales. What references do you know of?
I think shellfish can however be specifically inferred as "abominations" since they hath neither fins nor scales and are found "in the seas and in the rivers".
As too lobster, squid, octopus abalone...
Perhaps you eat such things yourself, oh dear. :chew:

Quetzal

Maybe. Maybe not.

But my comment is a stand-alone statement.
That may be but you bring up a very interesting point. Many people evangelize and want to bring people to the church on their terms. Originally and genuine curiosity is typically shunned in lieu of doing things "the right way".