I'm a proud homophobe

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
just saying..

What's to be ashamed of?

__

Phobia suggests fear. Only God should be feared (Pr 9:10).

scaryspider.gif

Sodomites (heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:13]) are going down (Re 21:8). :burnlib:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"I'm a proud Anti-Semite ." Adolf Hitler .
"I'm a proud racist ". Dylann Roof .
"I'm a proud misogynist ". Rush Limbaugh .

Homophobia doesn't mean fear of gay people, it means prejudice against them . Hostility . Ill will . Refusal to want them to have equal rights . Wanting them to be denied rights and persecuted .
And yes, fear of gay people does exist , and is the result of
ignorance and narrow-mindedness . Many Christian parents don't want their kids to be educated about homosexuality, because they stupidly feat that this is contagious, which it is NOT .
They also fear that all or most gay people are out to seduce and rape their children despite the fact that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual and pedophilia and homosexuality are not the same thing at all .
They are terrified of the non-existent sinister "gay agenda ".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"I'm a proud Anti-Semite ." Adolf Hitler .
"I'm a proud racist ". Dylann Roof .
"I'm a proud misogynist ". Rush Limbaugh .

Homophobia doesn't mean fear of gay people, it means prejudice against them . Hostility . Ill will . Refusal to want them to have equal rights . Wanting them to be denied rights and persecuted .
And yes, fear of gay people does exist , and is the result of
ignorance and narrow-mindedness . Many Christian parents don't want their kids to be educated about homosexuality, because they stupidly feat that this is contagious, which it is NOT .
They also fear that all or most gay people are out to seduce and rape their children despite the fact that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual and pedophilia and homosexuality are not the same thing at all .
They are terrified of the non-existent sinister "gay agenda ".

gays drive ice cream trucks -