ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

As you know the 12 started out going to Israel which changed after the resurrection of Jesus.

That is a lie.

And being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence... 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

There's no way you did not know that, if you're truly the Bible believer you say you are. That means you don't believe any of this. You're just making stuff up. You're a troll.

dodge

Oh look, he's suddenly gone.

lol, I noticed you never answered any of the questions I asked you so don't waste my time trying to convince me that the lie you follow called MAD is valid.

Gal 1:23
But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Here is a couple questions for you.

1. Jesus said Paul persecuted Him when Paul persecuted the early church. How exactly did Paul persecute Jesus if the early disciples preached a different Gospel than Paul ?

2. Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy so is Paul accursed for preaching a different faith ?

Do you consider Paul accursed since he preached the faith he once sought to destroy ?

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

dodge

That is a lie.

There's no way you did not know that, if you're truly the Bible believer you say you are. That means you don't believe any of this. You're just making stuff up. You're a troll.

I guess you missed or ignored where I said " AFTER THE RESURRECTION" ?

musterion

I guess you missed or ignored where I said " AFTER THE RESURRECTION" ?

Shut up, troll. That final commission in Acts 1, from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth, was after the Resurrection.

You're busted now. Everyone is going to know you're a fake.

dodge

Shut up, troll. That final commission from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth was after the Resurrection.

As you answer NO questions you might want to look in a mirror to see the troll !

lol, I noticed you never answered any of the questions I asked you so don't waste my time trying to convince me that the lie you follow called MAD is valid.

1. Jesus said Paul persecuted Him when Paul persecuted the early church. How exactly did Paul persecute Jesus if the early disciples preached a different Gospel than Paul ?

2. Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy so is Paul accursed for preaching a different faith ?

Do you consider Paul accursed since he preached the faith he once sought to destroy ?

musterion

Shut up, troll. You're a liar. You're a fake Christian. NOT ONLY will you not answer simple questions about things you clearly don't understand (MAD), you can't even quote the Bible right, saying Christ said something that didn't happen. NO believer would make that stupid of a mistake.

You're a fake and everyone on TOL who wastes time with you is going to know it.

dodge

Shut up, troll. That final commission in Acts 1, from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth, was after the Resurrection.

You might consider a reading comprehension course ! Just saying.

dodge

Shut up, troll. You're a liar. You're a fake Christian. NOT ONLY will you not answer simple questions about things you clearly don't understand (MAD), you can't even quote the Bible right, saying Christ said something He never said. NO believer would make that stupid of a mistake.

You're a fake and everyone on TOL who wastes time with you is going to know it.

I suggest you take a reading comprehension course. You need it.

As you answer NO questions you might want to look in a mirror to see the troll !

dodge

You're busted. I hope it's enough to get you banned.

lol, only in your delusions.

Since others were in Christ before Him how do you figure Paul was first ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

I know the drill you only ask questions and never answer questions. I guess that is one way for those in error to stay in error.

dodge

You're busted. I hope it's enough to get you banned.

You would want those who have not bitten into the deception of MAD ALL banned. Speaks volumes about YOU.

I suggest you take a reading comprehension course. You need it.

SaulToPaul 2

lol, only in your delusions.

Since others were in Christ before Him how do you figure Paul was first ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

I know the drill you only ask questions and never answer questions. I guess that is one way for those in error to stay in error.

This has been answered 23,319 times in the past six months.

dodge

This has been answered 23,319 times in the past six months.

Taken out of context by MAD but answered NEVER !

STP, how exactly was Paul persecuting Jesus when he persecuted the early if the early church that Paul persecuted was not in the BOC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.