ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

STP, how exactly was Paul persecuting Jesus when he persecuted the early if the early church that Paul persecuted was not in the BOC ?

Hi , Dodge , and Acts 8:1 says who that assembly is and where it is !!

And that assembly was in Jerusalem that Paul was persecuting !!

dan p

dodge

Hi , Dodge , and Acts 8:1 says who that assembly is and where it is !!

And that assembly was in Jerusalem that Paul was persecuting !!

dan p

What YOU ignore dan is Jesus said Paul was persecuting HIM. Paul was persecuting the BOC and that is what scripture teaches.

DAN P

What YOU ignore dan is Jesus said Paul was persecuting HIM. Paul was persecuting the BOC and that is what scripture teaches.

Hi and who was the HEAD of that assembly in Jerusalem ?

Where do you see the B O C MENTIONED IN Acts ??

dan p

dodge

dan p

The head of the assembly @ Jerusalem was Jesus and Jesus said Paul, as he persecuted the early church, was persecuting Him.

dodge

dan p

dan in Acts 2 & 4 over 8000 folks were added to the BOC. Amazingly MAD has so distorted the scriptures into divisions that don't exist they cannot understand the obvious.

Right Divider

Body part
You might want to actually answer a question since you seem to believe you are perfect !
I have never claimed to be perfect, but I do understand your rabid religious zealotry. It's not to hard to see.

When Paul was asked by Jesus why Paul was persecuting Him who exactly was Paul persecuting and why ?
Paul was persecuting the believing nation of Israel. Jesus called them "Me" as they were all believers in Him.

This is NOT the same as the body of Christ where there is no Jew NOR Greek, male NOR female, bond NOR free.

That fact that you cannot see these obvious things is your own problem.

The body of Christ is NOT a nation or a kingdom of priests. That is Israel.

dodge

I have never claimed to be perfect, but I do understand your rabid religious zealotry. It's not to hard to see.

Paul was persecuting the believing nation of Israel. Jesus called them "Me" as they were all believers in Him.

This is NOT the same as the body of Christ where there is no Jew NOR Greek, male NOR female, bond NOR free.

That fact that you cannot see these obvious things is your own problem.

The body of Christ is NOT a nation or a kingdom of priests. That is Israel.

The FACT THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE OVER 3000 AND 5000 in Acts 2 & 4 added to the BOC speaks volumes.

dodge

The Bible does NOT say that they were added to the BODY OF CHRIST.... it says that they were added to the CHURCH.

THAT CHURCH was the believing nation of Israel.

You are massively clueless.

You really have no idea what the body of Christ consist of do you ?

1Co 12:20

But now are they many members, yet but one body.

Those over 8000 who were added to the church were added to the BOC.

Any and every person that places their faith in Jesus are members of the BOC including those folks in early Acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.