If Evolution

Right Divider

Body part
As it turns out Genesis has been debunked, it was a pseudo-biographical teaching tool of the Hebrew priest ckass who made no claim to be dictating a story from God,
More fairy tale story telling. Thanks for the amusement.

Jesus never taught YEC.
I never said that He did. That just goes to show (AGAIN) that you don't pay attention to what anyone is saying but yourself.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Gospel is not destroyed by pre adamic animal death. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 5:12

It says death passed upon all men. It doesn't say all flesh. Don't make the Bible say more than it does.

Jesus never taught that death entered the world through Adams Sin. Death was the consequence specifically for Adam and Eve who had eternal life (use of the tree of life). Death and or translation has always been normal for man who is 1,000,000 years old.

If death wasn’t normal the earth would have a serious problem of overcrowding.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus never taught that death entered the world through Adams Sin. Death was the consequence specifically for Adam and Eve who had eternal life. Death and or translation has always been normal for man who is 1,000,000 years old.
Did those Urantian UFO guys give you the "heads up" on this one?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Did those Urantian UFO guys give you the "heads up" on this one?
It’s in the Bible, but it’s looking like you haven’t ever read it.

Did the Jews whose Father Jesus called “the devil” indoctrinate you with their made for holywood story????

Right Divider

Body part
:rotfl:
If it was in the Bible, you could show it to us.

Mark 10:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:6) But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

The LORD Jesus Christ is talking about Adam and Eve and not monkey boy and monkey girl.

Mark 10:7-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:7) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; (10:8) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. (10:9) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Did the Jews whose Father Jesus called “the devil” indoctrinate you with their made for holywood story????
:dizzy:
No, I just believe the truth. You're the one believing "aliens".

Right Divider

Body part
How do you define human biblically? Is a Neanderthal a biblical human? I would say no.
Neanderthals were most likely those that had to survive in caves after the flood destroyed the world that was then.

Why do you think that they are less than human? Because you've believed the wild-eyed speculation of atheistic evolutionists.

Jesus said that God made humans male and female from the beginning of creation and He's the one that knows for sure.

ClimateSanity

Jesus never taught that death entered the world through Adams Sin. Death was the consequence specifically for Adam and Eve who had eternal life (use of the tree of life). Death and or translation has always been normal for man who is 1,000,000 years old.

If death wasn’t normal the earth would have a serious problem of overcrowding.
Read what I said. Death of man entered the world through Adam . That's what Paul said. Paul says nothing of death of all life forms entering through Adam. Also, the Bible only speaks of people as they existed in biblical times up through today. It has nothing to say about non adamic species. The Bible clearly states that Adam was the first man. That means all humanoids before Adam were distinctly different than Adam. We are the only animals that have a soul. That's the biggest difference between Adam and those humanoids that existed before him.

ClimateSanity

Paul is in the Bible too and he clearly says death entered through Adam.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:
If it was in the Bible, you could show it to us.

Mark 10:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:6) But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

The LORD Jesus Christ is talking about Adam and Eve and not monkey boy and monkey girl.

Mark 10:7-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:7) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; (10:8) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. (10:9) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

:dizzy:
No, I just believe the truth. You're the one believing "aliens".

Adam and Eve can no longer use the tree of life and live forever:

Gen 3:22 ““The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Humans were already on the earth out in the world, God agrees:

Gen 4:13. “
13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so, anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul is in the Bible too and he clearly says death entered through Adam.

Pauls theory was wrong, he didn’t know any better. Paul was never taught by Jesus, he taught his own gospel about the cross as a Pagan sacrifice.

There was a gospel before the cross.

ClimateSanity

Pauls theory was wrong, he didn’t know any better. Paul was never taught by Jesus, he taught his own gospel about the cross as a Pagan sacrifice.

Paul was taught directly by God. Jesus never addressed the subject. Absence of a doctrine does not equal repudiation of it.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The earth doesn’t look anything like the Biblical creation story, that’s why Bible worshipers are forced to put so much effort pounding square pegs into round holes.

ClimateSanity

Paul's gospel came directly from God. God is not a pagan.

ClimateSanity

There was a gospel before the cross and a different gospel was presented to Paul by the resurrected Christ. The old gospel is no longer valid.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul was taught directly by God. Jesus never addressed the subject. Absence of a doctrine does not equal repudiation of it.

Paul was never taught directly by God, he went off to Arabia for 3 years. If he was taught by God, he wasn’t a very good student, else he would have remained true to the original gospel that the Jews rejected.

Right Divider

Body part
Adam and Eve can no longer use the tree of life and live forever:

Gen 3:22 ““The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
So what? That is irrelevant to the FACT that the Bible teaches that Adam and Eve were the FIRST TWO HUMANS.

Humans were already on the earth out in the world, God agrees:

Gen 4:13. “
13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so, anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.
Adam and Eve had MANY SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

Cain and his wife were BOTH descendants of Adam and Eve, just like ALL of the rest of us.

See Genesis 5, -- oh, that's right, you don't believe the Book of Genesis and yet you quote from it. :juggle:

You're a loon!

ClimateSanity

Paul was never taught directly by God, he went off to Arabia for 3 years. If he was taught by God, he wasn’t a very good student, else he would have remained true to the original gospel that the Jews rejected.
I guess you don't realize God gives revelation progressively and gives different instructions to different peoples at different times. God is clear that the old Jewish program is no longer in place.